Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (24721 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by brabus(m): 5:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Why are irrelevant topics on the frontpage? undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2013
When a white dude eventually asked where are you from? I. Became confused! I don't no what to say
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sparkleRed(f): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Mine is how old re u
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Ajuran: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2013
Are somalis black?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Chinaimporter: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2013
[size=18pt]are you a fool or you are just acting like one[/size]
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Ajuran: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2013
Where did you learn to eat pusssssy so good?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by gtkay(f): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Flytefalls: When I am in the car with my fiance and it gets a bit quiet, my mind drifts off to visit various things I have playing in the back of my mind. I must wear this vacation on my face because he'll then turn the music down and ask "What are you thinking?". My answers always sound suspicious because honestly, I don't remember much. I always feel guilty about not really being able to translate my thoughts into words.
Are we twins?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by dlex21(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2013
anoda one is where did u get my pin from...i always find it hard to answer dis irrelevant question undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by XLR8(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2013
I was playn with my neighbour..one of d most beautiful gals av eva seen wen she suddenly asked...will u date me?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by misspetit(f): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2013
sometimes When chatting with someone, and there is nothing left to say...................... d person probably ask u 'anything for me' (annoying And hard question )
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by oguntola18: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Emmyk: Will you marry me?
you mean your gfriend asked you if u would marry her, thats odd
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by donem: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

The answer to that is easy: The day corruption stops in France.
Nice 1 i regret not thinking this answer.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2013
mysticgal: are you a virgin undecided
.....exactly your head is there!
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Where do babies come from grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Seekeroftruth: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2013
sawyer89:
you got me laughing. How?
Mine was the question asked by my cousin. The young lad asked me how did his mum got a big tummy. The said mum was pregnant. I told him his mum was expecting a baby.
He then further asked how do people get pregnant. I was speechless for few seconds. Not that I didn't know the answer but how would I explain to a young boy the role sex plays in pregnancy formation without polluting his pure mind.
simple xplanation. God gives baby nah
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Goliesimo: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2013
I approached a girl nd after so many attempts to get her to be mine; she one day aked me to give her a cogent reason wai I'lld like her 2 be my girlfriendI approached a girl nd after so many attempts to get her to be mine; she one day aked me to give her a cogent reason wai I'lld like her 2 be my girlfriendI approached a girl nd after so many attempts to get her to be mine; she one day aked me to give her a cogent reason wai I'lld like her 2 be my girlfriend
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by aroboylex(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2013
voltron: Where do babies come from grin
lol..4rm d sky.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Omieye22: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2013
sawyer89: We have been asked numerous questions.
It's an herculean task estimating the number of question we have ever been asked. But some questions stick to our memory due to our inability to provide answers to them or circumstances surrounding those questions.

What is the toughest question you've ever been asked?
as a student what my CGPA was? Lol
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Femistico(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2013
my dad younger sister always ask me "when will you show me your gf ?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by alajor(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2013
My girl once asked me "did u sleep wit my friend?" Na so I look am like she just fall from d sky. Another time she asked me again "what do u think of my sister?" I gave her dat look again.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Youngsage: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2013
oluremi59: A teacher walks into d Classroom and says; If only Yesterday was Tomorrow, Today would have been a Saturday. Now on which Day did the Teacher make dis Statement..........pls hlp me out o

Very Simple... The answer is Friday. You can ask the teacher to confirm!
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2013
oluremi59: A teacher walks into d Classroom and says; If only Yesterday was Tomorrow, Today would have been a Saturday. Now on which Day did the Teacher make dis Statement..........pls hlp me out o

I swear 1 i-d-iot has ever asked me dat question...I tried 4 a week just to get d answer 2dat question, even asked pple sef...no 1 culd answer d question....anyway, still ookin 4answer to it sha...I tink dats also my hardest
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sixtu: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2013
My little boy ask me where do baby come 4rm?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Ebusbaba1: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hw old re you?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by PrettySpicey(f): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
"Why do you love me?" Question was asked by Oga hubby while we were still dating.
Consider it the hardest question ever cos in trying to answer it, my reasons kind of belittled my love for him.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by PrettySpicey(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2013

Is the answer not Saturday? undecided
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by luqaz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
PrettySpicey:

Is the answer not Saturday? undecided
The answer is Monday

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
[b][/b]…………… wen a gal asked me " du u love me"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by eROCK247(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hardest question...d hardest question I'v bin asked is definitely dis post. Dat aside, i wz 1ce asked by my gf if i luvd her enof to giv my lyf if/wen d nid arises...I'm stil thinkin abt t til dis day.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by SPSpecial(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
The very hardest question i was ever asked.....
My ex girlfriend - a relationship i did not take serious, mother asked if i want/will marry her daughter in her presence. Its was like shock on me..... i never knew they took things so serious.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Polio: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Are you GA.Y?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market / Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire / Stewie, The World's Longest Cat, Dies In Nevada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.