Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (24484 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by joanpinkie(f): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Will you marry me ? From the WRONGEST guy that CARES so much
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by adekanbifadeke(f): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Which one Ȋ̝̊̅ love most out of football and music

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by modeone: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
2 scenarios:
1st: when a child u are teaching CRS asks you "WHO MADE GOD? HOW DID HE COME ABOUT?"
2nd: at a job interview & u are asked "HOW MUCH DO U WANT US TO PAY U"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by somebodyz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
your question
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Doncolded(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] grin[email][/email]
sawyer89: We have been asked numerous questions.
It's an herculean task estimating the number of question we have ever been asked. But some questions stick to our memory due to our inability to provide answers to them or circumstances surrounding those questions.

What is the toughest question you've ever been asked?
[url]
It's an herculean task estimating the number of question we have ever been asked. But some questions stick to our memory due to our inability to provide answers to them or circumstances surrounding those questions.

[/url]

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
a lil cousin of mine of just 5yrs sat on ma laps and was touching ma chicks as if i was a baby,and with all seriousness on her face she asked me "haawayou",as if dat one no do am,she looked at me closely and asked "are u a fynboi",ewwwww,like wtf am i suppose to say?,and her mother was sitting thr laughing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Articul8(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
tj-dj:
hardest for me was when a Doctor asked when i was around 15 if i had started having sex right in front of my mum,sister and elder brother...WTF,what happens to calling someone aside before asking such a discreet quaestion
Mehnnn...if as @ den u were nt yet aving sex,ur answer wld b a straight no. Bt if it took u a while and u dint eventually talk,everybdy go don no say u don dey jogodo. Lolls
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nokio1: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Define God and give two examples

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by passjamb(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
What was the last year BC before we starting counting years in AD? A young kid asked me. Even google didn't help that day
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by indoorlove(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
dabrake: "Let A = God
B = Love
C = Blind.
If A = B (God is Love) and B = C (Love is blind), then by the rule of transitivity, B = C (God is Blind)

What is your take on this?"

Oboy, I chew lips that day.
i think this could be answered without much probs
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by donem: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Some years Ago my French friend asked me "When will corruption stop in Nigeria" and i was like hmmm! Cos she didnt knew corruption is almost a way of life in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by drdams: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
WHAT IS YOUR NAIRALAND ID?
WHO ARE YOU?
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF..
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by ssfex2(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
actually, dis is d hardest question ive ever bn asked.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by passjamb(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
B = Love
C = Blind.
If A = B (God is Love) and B = C (Love is blind), then by the rule of transitivity, B = C (God is Blind)

Love is not blind, love is 1st corinthians 13
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
donem: Some years Ago my French friend asked me "When will corruption stop in Nigeria" and i was like hmmm! Cos she didnt knew corruption is almost a way of life in Nigeria.

The answer to that is easy: The day corruption stops in France.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by iamdsam: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
The topic is the hardest question I've ever been asked because I don't seem to remember when I was asked such
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by oluremi59(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
A teacher walks into d Classroom and says; If only Yesterday was Tomorrow, Today would have been a Saturday. Now on which Day did the Teacher make dis Statement..........pls hlp me out o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Crixina(f): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
Usbeel: It was a cool weekend(saturday), at our way back from shopping, my Mother ask me who did I love more between her and my father? There was no answer up till today because the question really confuse me.
well I could give this answer before the question is even asked...

In my mind maybe
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by lirusehn(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
oluremi59: A teacher walks into d Classroom and says; If only Yesterday was Tomorrow, Today would have been a Saturday. Now on which Day did the Teacher make dis Statement..........pls hlp me out o
can sumbdy plz answer diz. I sure nid 2 knw
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Crixina(f): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Codedrock: WHERE WILL YOU SPEND YOUR ETERNITY?
are you born again?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Crixina(f): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin
JewelDiamond: What is masturbation in Igbo(asked by an elderly man that they always say in Emmanuel tv).
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Realculture(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
I was in ss1 in secondary school;one of my senior's asked me,where were you when men were men?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Flygeriansteve: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Why do you love me?
"Because God is love?" undecided Person wey dey find trouble
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by indoorlove(m): 12:40am On Nov 07, 2013
oluremi59: A teacher walks into d Classroom and says; If only Yesterday was Tomorrow, Today would have been a Saturday. Now on which Day did the Teacher make dis Statement..........pls hlp me out o
The teacher made the statement on Wednesday.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:

How does one wear a vacation on the face?
Hmmm. Are you attempting to submit yourself for my consideration (re the thread title)? grin

I'd say, a distant semi -org@smic expression with wide glazed eyes, murmuring lips and zero reaction to initial verbal stimuli (but eventually reacts to slightly irritated subsequent ones lol)
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 07, 2013
indoorlove: The teacher made the statement on Wednesday.
the statement was made on a Monday
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Wan47(m): 1:02am On Nov 07, 2013
dimexilux: a gal asked me dt "y is 6 afraid of 7?"

because 7 8 9
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 07, 2013
oyedun82: mistakenly pressed a gal boo.bs and another gal asked in one word explain what you just did
lwkmd!!!! Mistake
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 07, 2013
When i was asked " what was my dream job?" during a job interview.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Bossforeva: "why were you given a Two-year ban by Afam4ever for a minor derail?" this question still got me puzzled till now that you are reading my comment

Lol grin did not get the gist @ first
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by monlawal(m): 1:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Once upon a time I was asked on a whatsapp group the name of the1st girl I ever had sex with nd d girl was also in the group.
I was simply stuck ;DOnce upon a time I was asked on a whatsapp group the name of the1st girl I ever had sex with nd d girl was also in the group.
I was simply stuck
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by patrkq(m): 3:02am On Nov 07, 2013
B = Love
C = Blind.

Well, for starters,
D fact that love is blind doesnt mean love is equal to being blind.(and not evrione acknowledges dis school of toht).
#ps. I fink dis is one of the most illogical reasonin av encountered in a while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / The Long Snake I Killed Today....... / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.