Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,035 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? (716 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Is It Cool For A Man To Moan During Sex / My True Love Story ........Telling You With Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by laivwire(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Im in a relationship with a girl I love. I would also say I know she loves me more. A trait I admire about her is her openess: she tells me EVERYTHING about her day, work etc including guys that hit on her. Shes pretty and its normal for a lot of guys to make passes at her but I feel this much information can breed jealousy in the long run. Tho she says she doesnt want to hide anything from me but is giving all such info that advisabe. Yur opinions please
Re: Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 25, 2013
Well Mine tells me , but i don't tell her mine, i assume because she's younger she has the need to tell me everything that happens to her , besides what's the point of getting jealous, if its not going to work out it won't. at least she's telling you, i just pretend to be jealous just to give her the satisfaction that "am jealous and want no competition" but deep down in my head, am thinking about how "work,career,money and my little time on earth left" cry

3 Likes

Re: Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by skiesoduah: 4:31am On Oct 25, 2013
It's all about trust and communication. I don't see reason to be jealous here. That's some privilege I don't think you want to toss off.

#myopinion
Re: Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2013
skies.oduah:
It's all about trust and communication. I don't see reason to be jealous here. That's some privilege I don't think you want to toss off.

#myopinion
Is that your charity org.?? Amazing job bro cool
Re: Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by mykindofperfect(f): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2013
No biggie
Re: Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2013
If you are extremely busy with important things, you won't have time to listen to such.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by Agybabe(f): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2013
i listen so as to laugh and be wiser

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by laivwire(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
thanks Ndlers, I appreciate
Re: Your Partner Telling You About Passes Made At Her/him?. Is It Cool? by kagari: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is my first post today

op u are so lucky to have me on board

wifey tells me, but we only av time 4 such gist on sat or sun

(1) (Reply)

Friendzoning Wahalla: Dont Blame The Girl / How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend / Ladies....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.