Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Annoying Characters Of Some Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Annoying Characters Of Some Nigerian Women (658 Views)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Annoying Characters Of Some Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2013
During when i was living with my elder bro,i observed and made comparison between my bro's wife, my boss' wife plus other women i was closed to and the underlisted are what i deduced.

1) Stress Free Places
No Nigerian woman 'll tell you she likes where she will be stressing herself doing anything. All she needs is where she sits all day doing nothing.

2) She parked and left her spoilt car on the road for the man
The two women i mentioned above did this in several occasions

3) Sticking eyes on TV 24/7
During this time of stresslessness, all she wants is sticking her eyes on screen 24/7 watching nollywood etc.

4) Gossiping
An idle mind they say is a devil's workshop. Gossiping becomes inevitable in an idled situation. The two women above had left food burnt on fire cos of gossiping.

5) Money for shopping
After all stressless day, my boss' wife waste no time in presenting shopping list to my then boss. Always money for shopping and more money for more shopping.

More to come! You can as well add yours!
Re: The Annoying Characters Of Some Nigerian Women by toyorsiii(f): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2013
lemme c...gat nothing to say now, be right back
Re: The Annoying Characters Of Some Nigerian Women by lirusehn(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2013
break down d meaning of a GIRL or i spit on dis thread

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Things You Shouldnt Do On Your First Date Out. / Share Your Toasting Experiences / FINALLY Revealed:discover How To Enlarge The Size Of Your Small Bosom Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.