Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? (39031 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Samirana360(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bb users should go and hug transformer.....4 ur info, very soon nokia touch wil start pingin....bad belles
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
World9soca: d biggest mistake bbm did was to release it to techno fones. y
nt for only samsung nd iphone. bbm is now lik 2go. Dont get me wrong oh. I use galaxy s3 bt bbm to techno is a big blow to bb users
na lie you lie bros......mind you i dnt use a tecno
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by shurlar50(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
4 ur information, refusing to add pins starting with '7' is just episode 1. If u continue hating lyk this, u may end up commiting suicide*season 1-. BBM stephens
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by kid7soccer(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
My bro abeg no vex, pls kindly send me the bb, no bury am. I still the use asha 200 oo. Aleast make i follow ping
born2fuck: Make una help me oooO! I never press android for my life but as life advanced but na eyes I dey take see ham, I want to finally say R.I.P to my BB and move on to android soon,walaahi,I no go sell my BB but will bury ham inside soil. I don't even know which android to go for? Is the subscription like BB too? Or should I go for Tecno Android........this bb life don tire me self, my own bb dey hang every 1 hour. Abeg helep me oooo
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by adelolaa(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
kid7soccer: My bro abeg no vex, pls kindly send me the bb, no bury am. I still the use asha 200 oo. Aleast make i follow ping

port to better life #team_tecno
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by adelolaa(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
We the family of Android smartphone users(ASU) sadly announce the death of Black Berry phones which died some weeks ago after donating its kidney (BBM) to Adroid. Funeral arrangements will be published later on the national dailies.
Adieu Black Berry!.
Adieu Bragging!!.
Adieu BBM!!!.
Signed:
Android Smartphones Users (ASU) viz; HTC, Infinix, Techno, Samsung and their families.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by hopefullman: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Seequadry: During a robbery in Lagos, Nigeria, the
bank robber shouted to everyone in the
bank:
"Don't move. The money belongs to the
State.
Your life belongs to you."
Everyone in the bank laid down quietly.
*This is called "Mind Changing Concept”
Changing the conventional way of
thinking.
When a lady lay on the table
provocatively, the robber shouted at her:
"Please be civilized!
This is a robbery and not a rape!" *This is
called "Being Professional” Focus only on
what you are trained to do!*
When the bank robbers returned home,
the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the
older robber (who has only completed Year
6 in primary school): "Big brother, let's
count how much we got." The older robber
rebutted and
said: "You are very stupid. There is so
much money it will take us a long time to
count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us
how much we robbed from the bank!"
*This is called "Experience.
”Nowadays, experience is more important
than paper qualifications!*
After the robbers had left, the bank
manager told the bank supervisor to call
the police
quickly. But the supervisor said to him:
"Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the
bank for
ourselves and add it to the $70 million
that we have previously embezzled from
the
bank”.
*This is called "Swimming with the tide.”
Converting an unfavorable situation to
your advantage!*
The supervisor says: "It will be good if
there is a robbery every month."
*This is called "Killing Boredom.” Personal
Happiness is more important than your
job*.
The next day, the TV news reported that
$100 million was taken from the bank.
The robbers
counted and counted and counted, but
they could only count $20 million.
The robbers were very angry and
complained: "We risked our lives and only
took $20 million.
The bank manager took $80 million with
a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is
better to be educated than to be a thief!"
*This is called "Knowledge is worth as
much as gold!*"
The bank manager was smiling and
happy because his losses in the share
market are now covered by this robbery.
*This is called "Seizing the opportunity.”
Daring to take risks!*
So who are the real robbers here?
1000000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by snowquib: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dey deserve to b hanged. Bloody racist bastards angry
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Ziggyzito(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
[quote author=Jango_rango][/quote] just shutuppp
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Princenathan(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Eh....yah sorry oooo........... Black berry extinction ............android on point
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by alextayo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Heyliesha: abeg aw u tey do am?

Go to settings on your phone,
click on about phone
check your software information if your android version is up to 4.0 and above
if its not up to 4.0 version,
click on software update and scan for available update
If your phone has facility to upgrade, it will upgrade to 4.0.3 version
Then you can download bbm from google play store
at ww. thats all
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by harmbhrosz(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2013
WOW! Now I see why we don't move forward in 9ja.*most of us lack common reasoning.

sorry to say ooo, it's only a daft being that will compare phones made in 2009/2010/2011/2012 to phones made in 2013 besides,(to the peeps talkin about OS, laging and hanging) how many of you can buy tecno 2013 series/other android series in the year 2015/2016? But people are still buying the bb(s) of old as at now, So grow up pls and reason straight...this is technology, nowadays *technology is even growing faster than plants*

Sorry to say again ooo, it's only a dump being that will go ahead to say BBM is the only useful thing on BB devices, it probably because you don't know how to utilize phones, I use a bb, a nokia touch light and an android phones that's coz they all have their usefulness.

Sorry to say ooo, just becoz you were not fortunate enough to use bb when it was invoke doesn't mean you should rant the anger on the company when it's now having challenges and as a wise business man, you have to play along with the rule of the game*thats why you're having BBM on your devices.

Tell me, what OS was tecno,samsung etc running on when bb came to lime light? A company that could stand enough to own it own OS, THE 1ST ANDROiD OS WAS RELEASED IN SEPT 2008 while BB OS was 1ST RELEASED IN JAN 1999(Imagine when bb don start). For the fact that technology has advanced and google took good use of it doesn't guarantee the superiority you guys are claiming. NOBODY knows what the future holds.

My Blackbberry is for business transaction,
My Android is for fun,
And my nokia touchlight is for call/messages.

So pls guys let's be serious and face the reality of life, RlM, Google brothers and co are there making f**king money and we're here forming class/open eye....lol #weFunnySha!

ONe_LoVe guys!
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by kid7soccer(m): 1:15am On Oct 29, 2013
Am porting dis week, techno here we go
adelolaa:

port to better life #team_tecno
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by mydi(f): 3:21am On Oct 29, 2013
Lots of immature reasoning here, *smh* RIM is making there money and Ʊ guys re arguing over bbmundecided jst pathetic
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by adepentane1(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2013
hopefullman:
1000000 likes

LOLZZZ....nice 1ne

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]

No matter how big your Bb is, Instagram wouldnt be on it! time hell with Bbm, am even using 10mb with it!
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by sniperwolf(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2013
Ladies in Owerri or Lagos please add me 7C57E270
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2013
Its very funny to see nigerians grieving over what has happened already. But come to think of it did they think this will make RIM revoke this agreement? Absolutely NO this guys are looking for more users n u guys are here in nigeria making noise about it. Stop complaining guys, i will soon buy Tecno P5 n install BBM too, if d BB users like they should nt accept my request, that is their problem. thumps up Android fones BB is Shit
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by bayulll01(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2013
bank:
State.
thinking.
"Please be civilized!
rebutted and
the police
bank for
the
bank”.
your advantage!*
job*.
The robbers
took $20 million.
much as gold!*"
Daring to take risks!*
Like seriously I love ur tex
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by dotun555(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2013
As in i tire o watin remain now na una 3gb data for droid
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by derock533: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2013
NA CREZ DE WORRY UNA...IF U NO WAN PING ANY USER WHO USES ANDROID OR IPHONE THEN YOU GO HUG TRANSFORMER...HOW MUCH U DON MEK SINCE U STARTED PINGING...OLODO GO AND FIND WORK
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by joelenesleek(f): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2013
I honestly think the problem lies within the individual and not all BB users. I use a blackberry fone and I love it not just for the Bbm but it has been useful to Me. Maybe it hurt those who went out of their way to afford a BB wen it was in vogue so now they feel inferior. I got My Torch 2 cuz I Loved it and still do even if it goes for #500 I'll still use it. I was happy when I saw my android using Friends on my Bbm I accepted and have been having a good enjoyable chat ever since, am not a Phone freak tho but if I see and android or Ios fone I love so much then I'll get it. Just like v-boot mercedes car no matter the Range Rover those who know how helpful the Benz has been to them won't dump her and beef other newly designed Cars.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by born2boink(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2013
harmbhrosz: WOW! Now I see why we don't move forward in 9ja.*most of us lack common reasoning.

sorry to say ooo, it's only a daft being that will compare phones made in 2009/2010/2011/2012 to phones made in 2013 besides,(to the peeps talkin about OS, laging and hanging) how many of you can buy tecno 2013 series/other android series in the year 2015/2016? But people are still buying the bb(s) of old as at now, So grow up pls and reason straight...this is technology, nowadays *technology is even growing faster than plants*

Sorry to say again ooo, it's only a dump being that will go ahead to say BBM is the only useful thing on BB devices, it probably because you don't know how to utilize phones, I use a bb, a nokia touch light and an android phones that's coz they all have their usefulness.

Sorry to say ooo, just becoz you were not fortunate enough to use bb when it was invoke doesn't mean you should rant the anger on the company when it's now having challenges and as a wise business man, you have to play along with the rule of the game*thats why you're having BBM on your devices.

Tell me, what OS was tecno,samsung etc running on when bb came to lime light? A company that could stand enough to own it own OS, THE 1ST ANDROiD OS WAS RELEASED IN SEPT 2008 while BB OS was 1ST RELEASED IN JAN 1999(Imagine when bb don start). For the fact that technology has advanced and google took good use of it doesn't guarantee the superiority you guys are claiming. NOBODY knows what the future holds.

My Blackbberry is for business transaction,
My Android is for fun,
And my nokia touchlight is for call/messages.

So pls guys let's be serious and face the reality of life, RlM, Google brothers and co are there making f**king money and we're here forming class/open eye....lol #weFunnySha!

ONe_LoVe guys!
Next time you talk like this, I will screw ur head with screwdriver to fix ur brain. I used BB and I'm still using BB with hope to bury my BB soon. BB only worth it because of network data plan that makes it look cheaper, apart from pinging, a simple Nokia browser is far better BB. What is Operating System when phone will hang 10 times a day and you have to remove battery even when you are meeting. You cannot use bb alone without having extra phone which means BB is not reliable. Why will you bother about calling and sms phone if you bb battery can last longer, not hanging every. 10 minutes. I use up to 4 battery anytime I am goingg out because one I started pinging. My battery will be pinging me too for replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by esosuo: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by harmbhrosz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bros....e be like say na you need the srewdriver ooo, just because you can't maintain your phone well doesn't mean others are careless users like you, fine' everybody know's bb batteries are bad, all you have to do is play along with it*abi you no hear say bb batteries no good before you buy am?* I have an extra battery for my bb and each usually last 10hours on fair usage

Here are the common tips I use
-my phone network mode is always on EDGE.
-i only use 3G when I want to download.
-i don't abandon running apps when am not using them.
-i don't use it heavily when am charging(coz it will shorten the battery's life span)
-brightness adjustmen and so on.

Believe it or not, my phone has lasted 15months+ and it still fully serving it purpose despite the fact that it wasn't new when I bought it.

So bros, we can't all throw away our bb just because you don't know what else to do with yours than to ping.

ONE_love!
born2fuck: Next time you talk like this, I will screw ur head with screwdriver to fix ur brain. I used BB and I'm still using BB with hope to bury my BB soon. BB only worth it because of network data plan that makes it look cheaper, apart from pinging, a simple Nokia browser is far better BB. What is Operating System when phone will hang 10 times a day and you have to remove battery even when you are meeting. You cannot use bb alone without having extra phone which means BB is not reliable. Why will you bother about calling and sms phone if you bb battery can last longer, not hanging every. 10 minutes. I use up to 4 battery anytime I am goingg out because one I started pinging. My battery will be pinging me too for replacement.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by write2obi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Am finally porting to HTC vivid, 2moro hope its a good choice(HTC fone's)? Need answers ASAP, am welcomed in advance
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by tmtech: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
chai dis tin pain HAND ROD users Õoº°Úº .....shey na by force....u come dey complain abt bb battery...wen u no go by new phone...my bb don pass two years and the ba3 is still good...any way we don finally consider una, afterall we get u for whatsapp b4.....#one luv....
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by firstolalekan(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
TEAM AM-SO-DROID tongue
Abeg add me jare
7c50e5a5
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2013
bank:
State.
thinking.
"Please be civilized!
rebutted and
the police
bank for
the
bank”.
your advantage!*
job*.
The robbers
took $20 million.
much as gold!*"
Daring to take risks!*
Damn! This is good, I like it.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2013
yeye pple.... complain bbm on android... complain bbm on tecno.... u sef do Ur own

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.