Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? (39026 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
just an advice

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
I beg who get bb pin? I wan hold my pant e dey fall from my waist. undecided
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
The moment it came out on BB10 was the day it was doomed for BB users, because BB10's API is cross platform C++ which Android and IOS support natively didn't you think it would be converted to Android and IOS.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by wasak(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
my heartfelt condolence goes out to all the girls who lost their virginity because of blackberry... I understand the kinda pain when u lose ur pride for what an Aboki shoemaker can now afford!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Laslim(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nawao. I no evin no wot to sey
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by dani1luv: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
LMFAOOOOO
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
lol. can you imagine. are you telling me that bb is now a cult group. if you bb users really want class, use something else not phones.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by fiizznation: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by begwong: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
The Punch Newspapers
BBM for Android, iOS hits 10 million downloads...and still counting!
-
http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/bb
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by fiizznation: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Seriously, how old are some of u? 5years old? Grow the Hell up!!! Sheesh! tongue
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Mamacita007(f): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
All becos of bb haaahaaaah i'm yet to even download the app sef. i dnt miss it at all. make them go find work do. bye bye blackberry

hello iphone kiss kiss kiss
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Yahoo1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
fiizznation: grin menh africans nd dis una mentality... like say nah them create the bbm or the android of a phone.. mind u, technology is moving fast like the speed of light.. in the next 10yrs or so, believe me, bbm ll be old school. am a bb user and i dnt give a bleep if techno, iphone or android phones can also PING.. who now uses MY SPACE social network? and before it was the bomb.
so true
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
i see RIM not making another new phone again, and if they do, they may likeley be going for android OS, cos that is where the technology is going to. i know frnds tjat have dropped their bokd 5 they bought for 80k and they have migrated their blackerry id and BBM contacts to their tecno phones because life is easier on android even bbm runs better on android than on bb, so the bold 5 is useless now. i feel ur pain fellow bb users, just take use stella oduah's statement that "it is an act of God" winks

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by texazzpete(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Vivly: Most of those antagonists used their hard earned cash to purchase BB during its hay days , That explains their anger towards patient consumers who bought a cheaper iphone and still get to use BBM

'cheaper iphone'?

BWAHAHAHA!

IPhones are always much more expensive that the BlackBerry phones of that generation.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by lacicrips(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Quite pathetic and childish I must say. As a blackberry owner you ought to be happy that friends and family on other platforms can now connect with you easily.

And oh, I'm a power user and I get the humour too.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by write2obi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
am sorry guys, this is slightly off topic, since BBM is now for all(both BB n nonBB phones), I think its hi-time i port to android or ios, so am planing to go get an iphone4s, is there something i should know about iphone, our should I go for HTC or Tecno? Pls guy, lemmie know so i don't throw away my money
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by himclfgud(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
End time things....the devil sha not win over me...see as pple dey fyt for common means of self distruction.....aw many of una don fyt for just increment in fuel price...shit pple.....i got 38 frnds immediately i installed....one blocker though grin my Ex....na normal tin shocked
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by philip3(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
but funny enough this thread has more android users,don't much bb users defending their bbm

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Datiboboi: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Vivly: Most of those antagonists used their hard earned cash to purchase BB during its hay days , That explains their anger towards patient consumers who bought a cheaper iphone and still get to use BBM

And you called iphone a cheap phone grin grin you most be an Ekiti man.

Just joking
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by 4peace(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Anuoluwap: Actually, BB only freak Africans especially West Africa, Nigeria to be precise. According to researchers BB has its most sale in Africa. Even the whites value Android.
Question: BB users, why are y'all hyper-excited for just a common device?

If the research is true RIM won't be where they are now.Cos over 70% of bb in west Africa are second hand (whether thru thief,swap, contract etc).
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by sirwyte(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Seequadry: During a robbery in Lagos, Nigeria, the
bank robber shouted to everyone in the
bank:
"Don't move. The money belongs to the
State.
Your life belongs to you."
Everyone in the bank laid down quietly.
*This is called "Mind Changing Concept”
Changing the conventional way of
thinking.
When a lady lay on the table
provocatively, the robber shouted at her:
"Please be civilized!
This is a robbery and not a rape!" *This is
called "Being Professional” Focus only on
what you are trained to do!*
When the bank robbers returned home,
the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the
older robber (who has only completed Year
6 in primary school): "Big brother, let's
count how much we got." The older robber
rebutted and
said: "You are very stupid. There is so
much money it will take us a long time to
count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us
how much we robbed from the bank!"
*This is called "Experience.
”Nowadays, experience is more important
than paper qualifications!*
After the robbers had left, the bank
manager told the bank supervisor to call
the police
quickly. But the supervisor said to him:
"Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the
bank for
ourselves and add it to the $70 million
that we have previously embezzled from
the
bank”.
*This is called "Swimming with the tide.”
Converting an unfavorable situation to
your advantage!*
The supervisor says: "It will be good if
there is a robbery every month."
*This is called "Killing Boredom.” Personal
Happiness is more important than your
job*.
The next day, the TV news reported that
$100 million was taken from the bank.
The robbers
counted and counted and counted, but
they could only count $20 million.
The robbers were very angry and
complained: "We risked our lives and only
took $20 million.
The bank manager took $80 million with
a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is
better to be educated than to be a thief!"
*This is called "Knowledge is worth as
much as gold!*"
The bank manager was smiling and
happy because his losses in the share
market are now covered by this robbery.
*This is called "Seizing the opportunity.”
Daring to take risks!*
So who are the real robbers here?
And u c hw stupid u can b?
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by walcolm(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yahoo1: GOOD DAY TO BLACKBERRY USERS IN THE HOUSE.

As we all know,Blackberry messenger has officially been launched on android.Some blacberry users thinks this recent development is not fair on Blackberry users,hence their show of disapproval.

so i want to ask the Blacberry users in the house,have you gotten this message that is being sent to all BB users by Anti-Android activists;

Attention Blackberry Users: If u receive any BBM
request dat d pin starts wit 7, pls dnt accept. We
dnt care if you use an iPhone, Techno Phantom or
Samsung S4, if you want 2 ping, buy a Blackberry.
b4 u guys will turn bbm to 2go.
?

i have not received the broadcast and i hope my BBM contacts have more class than to send this type of crappy message...i have seen a thread here on nairaland pushing the same message and i have responded to the OP telling him i believe it is in bad taste
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Attention Blackberry Users: If u receive any BBM
request dat d pin starts wit 7, pls dnt accept. We
dnt care if you use an iPhone, Techno Phantom or
Samsung S4, if you want 2 ping, buy a Blackberry.
b4 u guys will turn bbm to 2go.

hahahahahahahahahahahah lwkmd!
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by chucksbadt(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Android user be like.....

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
In their feelings are they? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.