Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

9 Things Most Guys Lie About! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! (2046 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by philfearon(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Let me get straight to the Point:
1}Number of Sex Partners: Most guys and girls are guilty of this lie...Of course,telling the truth means you will be ditched,and so to keep it calm is the best idea,right? Oh yeah!
2}Why they broke With their 'Ex': Most guys will never tell you this truth,and they would rather not talk about it too..However,should it ever come up, the 'ex' is usually the one to blame for everything!!
3}How much their clothes cost: Its funny,but it is the truth.. Many of us,both girls and guys are guilty of this..We alwaz try to send that message of the fact that your clothes are costly,and that you bought it in so so boutique,in so so Island....hahaha,we know you bought them very cheap in Ariaria,Aba na........But you want to belong,so you gotta lie right?Hell yeah!
4}Their Job: Well,someone should help me out here! Most guys will lie to you about their type of job/work just to get you jealous,envious and wanna get in touch them..But,the heck! Whats even the need?
5}Their Salary: Okay,we all know the reason for this lie na,i will pass!
6}Being Faithful: Everyone,or rather,most people alwaz claim to be the faithful at the beginning,but till the End? Be my guest!
7}Their Height: Well,this one is for virtual friends{i.e people you are yet to see in real life,but are seeing/chatting via internet enabled accessories}..In this case,Seeing is Believing right? But until then,the height lies goes on!
8}Their Penis size: Until you see it yourself,you will have no reason to disagree with this lie by most guys!
9}Fake Pix Uploads Internet based lie..Some will say they dont want people to see their handsome face..Really? Why would you want to hide a pretty handsome face?
Some will say,"they dont want people to see them"!! Some will say "they dont feel like"...Some will tell you straight to your face that "it ain't no business of yours! Get a life!"
Others will simply say,"i dont want to!".....
But we all know the reason right? Hell yeah,we all do lol!!
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by Amodsun(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
U dn 4get age...most of us lie about our age
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by babyBB: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lol hmmmm u sound u do it too, if not how do u know?hahaha
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by Chanchit: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
1&2 true, (3) I dnt do that, but I have one friend that always hype whatever trash he's putting on.
(4) I can't lie abt my job o, if you go stay, stay, if not, bye.
(5) I won't even discuss my salary.
(6) I dey for that no6 category o.
(7) you dnt even need to lie abt ur height, u would be surprised dt u r taller than all this girls looking for 6-9ft guys.
(cool well I have everything to thank God for in that aspect.
(9) abt fake pix upload, because I no fine, I no go fit upload my pix for NL.. Lol
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
it should be 9 things dumb/lame guys lie about

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by philfearon(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amodsun: U dn 4get age...most of us lie about our age
You just added it now bro...
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by philfearon(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
babyBB: Lol hmmmm u sound u do it too, if not how do u know?hahaha
Actually,i am guilty of none.....
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by philfearon(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chanchit: 1&2 true, (3) I dnt do that, but I have one friend that always hype whatever trash he's putting on.
(4) I can't lie abt my job o, if you go stay, stay, if not, bye.
(5) I won't even discuss my salary.
(6) I dey for that no6 category o.
(7) you dnt even need to lie abt ur height, u would be surprised dt u r taller than all this girls looking for 6-9ft guys.
(cool well I have everything to thank God for in that aspect.
(9) abt fake pix upload, because I no fine, I no go fit upload my pix for NL.. Lol
Lol!! "@Everything to thank God for in that aspect."
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by philfearon(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2013
rigormortis: it should be 9 things dumb/lame guys lie about
They are not lame/dumb....You might find yourself doing one someday...
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by kattz: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dumbest things they do cos they get catch out eventually,well in most of d lies,like the job,the height,the second height,the face...
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by philfearon(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
hi peeps..
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by Beennkumar(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Terms and conditions. cheesy
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by sinizia: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2014

9}Fake Pix Uploads Internet based lie..Some will say they dont want people to see their handsome face..Really? Why would you want to hide a pretty handsome face?
Some will say,"they dont want people to see them"!! Some will say "they dont feel like"...Some will tell you straight to your face that "it ain't no business of yours! Get a life!"
Others will simply say,"i dont want to!".....
But we all know the reason right? Hell yeah,we all do lol!!

This is so wrong. There's a reason why people have their pics up on FB, Twitter and Instagram, but not on NL. It's because NL is a discussion forum where being anonymous helps one air his or her opinions explicitly, especially if they are harsh or might hurt some people, without inhibitions. There are some views people won't air because their faces are up and might bring harm their way. But I'm not saying some not-so-fine ones don't make excuses as to why they don't upload their pics.
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by philfearon(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2014
sinizia:

This is so wrong. There's a reason why people have their pics up on FB, Twitter and Instagram, but not on NL. It's because NL is a discussion forum where being anonymous helps one air his or her opinions explicitly, especially if they are harsh or might hurt some people, without inhibitions. There are some views people won't air because their faces are up and might bring harm their way. But I'm not saying some not-so-fine ones don't make excuses as to why they don't upload their pics.
And those with pix who air same views nko?
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by sinizia: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2014
philfearon:

And those with pix who air same views nko?

You can write about them, my post is about those who chose to remain anonymous for reasons other than what's implied by the OP.
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by nawtibownie: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Lol,I can relate.
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by philfearon(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
nawtibownie:
Lol,I can relate.
Lol ....
Re: 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! by oshe11: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. / What Does A Bad Boy Really Mean / Why Shd Men Seek For joystick Length Increase, The Vigina Is Not Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.