Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. (2044 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Jayclinics(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
PLS MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
I DONT REALLY KNOW WERE TO START NARRATING MY PROBLEM. I KNOW DIS SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM TO A GROWN UP GUY LIKE ME BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I AM DISTURBED, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY THINKS SHAA.
MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY GF'S BIRTHDAY IS 2MAO, HER FIRST BIRTHDAY SINCE WE STARTED DATING LAST YEAR.
ACTUALLY I SPENT ALL MY CASH TODAY BOTH HOME AND ABROAD(BANK) CHANGING MY LAPTOP'S PROCESSOR.
WHEN EVER I REMEMBER THAT HER BIRTHDAY IS 2MAO, IT LOOKS LIKE A STAB ON MY HEART BCOZ I REALLY DONT WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I DONT CARE.

PLS I NEED OPINIONS FROM EVERYBODY........
PLS......
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Alikaxon(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Go and borrow, fool. Are u suppose to be her financier? Just go and steal rather. Your bodily presence is enough, If she think its not; let her go to hell. You shouldn't kill urself over that. Cheers!!!
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
guy abscond by switching your phone off tomorrow then apologize next day... yawa don gas shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alikaxon: [s]Go and borrow, fool. Are u suppose to be her financier? Just go and steal rather.[/s]

FIXED!!! you must not insult to make a point angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Jayclinics(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alikaxon: Go and borrow, fool. Are u suppose to be her financier? Just go and steal rather.

chai! Alika, bro. dis is unfair Na. I asked for Ur opinion and not for an insult.
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Alikaxon(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jay clinics:

chai! Alika, bro. dis is unfair Na. I asked for Ur opinion and not for an insult.
am sorry bro! I was angry at that girl who could make u get disturbed over her birthday, she shouldn't be money driven. Sorry bross!
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by MrCork: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jay clinics: PLS MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
I DONT REALLY KNOW WERE TO START NARRATING MY PROBLEM. I KNOW DIS SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM TO A GROWN UP GUY LIKE ME BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I AM DISTURBED, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY THINKS SHAA.
MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY GF'S BIRTHDAY IS 2MAO, HER FIRST BIRTHDAY SINCE WE STARTED DATING LAST YEAR.
ACTUALLY I SPENT ALL MY CASH TODAY BOTH HOME AND ABROAD(BANK) CHANGING MY LAPTOP'S PROCESSOR.
WHEN EVER I REMEMBER THAT HER BIRTHDAY IS 2MAO, IT LOOKS LIKE A STAB ON MY HEART BCOZ I REALLY DONT WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I DONT CARE.

PLS......

..bro if she aint light skin...forget her! angry

1 Like

Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by gwas(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Op, send her a breathtaking text, she will appreciate it if she truly care about you.
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Jayclinics(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..bro if she light skin...forget her! angry
Why bro,
having any problems with light skinned sexy girls?
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Alikaxon(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..bro if she light skin...forget her! angry
u nd ur weird opinion

1 Like

Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by weazley(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alikaxon: u nd ur weird opinion
wat makes it weired, its plain truth, dude if dat babe is light skinned, just forgerit, their maket value is very challengin to middle clas guys,
bet u sef, y would yu spend al ya moni on processor+? ready to give d processor ur prick' wen conji hol yu

1 Like

Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by EejaNla01(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Don't do more than your capability shikena!
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by HisRib(f): 5:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Alikaxon: am sorry bro! I was angry at that girl who could make u get disturbed over her birthday, she shouldn't be money driven. Sorry bross!

So, the girl wanting a gift makes her money driven? Are you freaking kidding me?

D you realize a gift doesn't have to be something expensive? Just look for something simple.

1 Like

Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2013
My last birthday my female friend got me a boxers and i appreciate her

1 Like

Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by jmoore(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2013
Go and rob a bank. Make sure you send me the details so I will arrest you later
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by jaybee3(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2013
What's with the stress because of a freaking birthday?

She should understand if she truly loves you
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Gabreal1(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2013
MR CORK has been misquoted, he said "aint". . . BTW, @op don't tell her u're broke, jus cover up wif 'ur head'.
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by cdamsel(f): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Just tell her u re broke now,but u ll get her something when money comes. I don't think she ll flip or think u don't love her.

If she is ready to be with u she should understand that, just try make the day special in d lil way u can ok
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by specialzobo(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Jay clinics: PLS MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,

PLS......
....if you don't have money to take her out,call her and wish her a happi bday also send her a text...don't tell her you are broke...women hates the truth #when you make money,women will be the once fighting over you...open ur eyez

2 Likes

Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Exponental(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2013
I understand dat 1st impression lasts longer but since u took it serious, u shld av fixed ur processor later n fix her with dat little. On d odahand, take a loan u can pay easily so as to clear ur cconscience.
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Yahoo1(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2013
HisRib:

So, the girl wanting a gift makes her money driven? Are you freaking kidding me?

D you realize a gift doesn't have to be something expensive? Just look for something simple.
the gal neva even say she needs a gift,though she needs it shaa,but she neva talk am....! sum guys sef
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by drnairalov: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2013
berra go look for moni nd buy her sumthn..or take her to a treat...na call she wan chop, abi na love message...life is too short no to take ur babe on a treat..not necessarily spendn much.sha do sumthn bruh

1 Like

Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Jayclinics(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
loolzzz, nice opinions cropping up from everybody. I really appreciate you all fr Ur contributions but still no money, am not gonna call her, I Wil just text her, wishing her happy bday, den switch off my phone.
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by EvyE: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
all this while u have been relaxing yet u know its her birthday. brother abeg go , actual run and borrow money to buy her gift. even if it means steal, borrow or sell your fingure. get that cash
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by EvyE: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Alikaxon: am sorry bro! I was angry at that girl who could make u get disturbed over her birthday, she shouldn't be money driven. Sorry bross!

who said anything about her being money driven? do u know her? brother if its a girl's birthday she wants to be treated special. it does not mean she asks him for gifts on a daily basis
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by EvyE: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
jay bee: What's with the stress because of a freaking birthday?

She should understand if she truly loves you

understand what?
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by cdamsel(f): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jay clinics: loolzzz, nice opinions cropping up from everybody. I really appreciate you all fr Ur contributions but still no money, am not gonna call her, I Wil just text her, wishing her happy bday, den switch off my phone.
its a pity embarassed.in all,this what u could come up with? My dear just break up the relationship cos this is really pitiful what u plan to do

That's what a coward would do
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Evy E:

understand what?
That he is currently broke.

Are you the GF, why are you taking panadol for someone else's headache?
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
I think today is the Birthday. Happy Birthday to your girlie. Hmmmm no bday gift na dat one we no wan hear but tell her the truth,promise to make it up to her AND make it up to her.
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by kachiz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
gwas: Op, send her a breathtaking text, she will appreciate it if she truly care about you.

The dude is broke.n, home and abroad. nothing even dey for him phone. unless say na mtn call me.
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by sexyolasexy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
na waoh oooooo,so cos of a gurl buffday,u wan die.haaaaa.and wat makes u tink dat another guy has not gotten a hall for her,another guy has bought drinks and another guy has paid for d dj,guy u be muumuu
Re: Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
sexyolasexy: na waoh oooooo,so cos of a gurl buffday,u wan die.haaaaa.and wat makes u tink dat another guy has not gotten a hall for her,another guy has bought drinks and another guy has paid for d dj,guy u be muumuu

How is he a mugu for wanting to buy his GF a birthday gift.? He is a thoughtful man and that's cool any day anytime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread / What Does A Bad Boy Really Mean / When Last Did You Bleep Ur Gf/bf Or Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.