Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? (44058 Views)

A Car With Ankara Paint / Starting A Car With AC On: Good Or Bad Practice? / What Happens To The Petrol In Your Car With Mechanics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2016
castroevans:
Siena, I believe there are better ways to put ur opinion than using foul languages. if u wanna correct someone then do that wisely and not foolishly. Some of them shared their past experiences and that shouldn't give u the right to use the dumb language. U just showed me how myopic u are.

You wouldn't recognise foul language if you woke up to find it in bed with you. I will repeat myself, just in case you were too dense to absorb what I stated originally:

It is extremely foolish to post on a public forum, how to get into your own vehicle, with anything other than the key. It is worse than foolish to state on a public forum where you hide your spare key. It's just as bad as giving out clues on how you generated your password.

And just so you know, I couldn't care less what you think of me, but I believe you care a great deal what I think about YOU.
Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Why should I care about a gay who thinks he knows it all n have the right to say anything about anyone's opinion. Where ever I wish to place my key is my business and not yours, if it gets stolen, still my business and not yours, so next time, kindly put ur retarded brain to check before voicing out. I
Siena:

You wouldn't recognise foul language if you woke up to find it in bed with you. I will repeat myself, just in case you were too dense to absorb what I stated originally:

It is extremely foolish to post on a public forum, how to get into your own vehicle, with anything other than the key. It is worse than foolish to state on a public forum where you hide your spare key. It's just as bad as giving out clues on how you generated your password.

And just so you know, I couldn't care less what you think of me, but I believe you care a great deal what I think about YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 24, 2016
castroevans:
Why should I care about a gay who thinks he knows it all n have the right to say anything about anyone's opinion. Where ever I wish to place my key is my business and not yours, if it gets stolen, still my business and not yours, so next time, kindly put ur retarded brain to check before voicing out. I

Your reaction shows I've really gotten to you. Anything posted online is NOT private, once you share anything online, it becomes EVERYONE's business. Your non-retardéd brain should tell you this.

My opinion still stands, whether you like it, or not.
Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Lord have mercy! shocked It was YOU who posted where his spare key is / was hidden. Little wonder you're getting all defensive here.

castroevans:
Now here is what I learnt to avoid bin stuck but at your risk. I removed my plate number and hid the spare key behind it, used the bolt to tighten it. Whenever such happen u know what's next...

You read through what you posted, and tell yourself you're a genius. It defies logic, whichever way you look at things.
Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by timcooper: 6:25am On May 17, 2016
i remember when my boss locked her keys in the car, the Locksmith stuck almost like a bloodpressure thingy (pouch with hand pump to inflate) in the seam of the door, pumped it up, and did the coathanger thing from there.
Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by ukata16(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2016
I use a Honda Accord 98 and ha this issues few weeks ago.
I broke the small glass by the rear passenger side.
The key was on the drivers seat and I mistakenly closed the door. Cost less than 4k to get a toks n replace.
Now planning to get a spare key
Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by peterabram: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2016
Locksmiths in Sunrise offer so much more than lock repairs – they offer a wide range of residential locksmith services that take care of emergency lockouts, repairs following a break-in, urgent and routine lock repairs and replacement, and security inspections.No matter what area of the city you live in, there is always a possibility that crime is near your door. Ensure your doors and windows are secured at all times by hiring the services of these professional Locksmiths in Sunrise.
Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by 247fastlock: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2017
If you are locked out of your car here are some of the most common options available:

1. Use a wire hanger

2. Try picking the lock

3. Break a window - As a last resort many will attempt to break the door glass to obtain vehicle entry. This method can be very expensive when replacing door glass and could cause injury from breaking glass, especially if there is an animal or small child inside.

4. Contact A Locksmith - 24 7 Fast Locksmith has partnered with emergency locksmiths who are available across many locations so they can easily arrive at the emergency within 15-30 minutes. The service is free and all locksmiths are licensed and insured.
Re: Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? by locknmore: 5:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Great post and guide for keys locked in the car. As a Locksmith in Fort Lauderdale, We couldn't agree any more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures / My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car / My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.