Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here (2524 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by PastOMOB(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2013
The world today is freedom for everyone to exercise his/her human right. what u think is 'wrong' may be the 'wright'. So, this thread was created for people to find their connections without necessary going through an agent who would not be trusted. Please note, from posting to the point of meting your choice mate is free. Feel free to express yourselves and stylishly exchange you contacts. Good luck.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by dmcdad: 2:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Viewer's discretion is advised... Let me see how it unfolds.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Obaking: 6:01am On Oct 26, 2013
Interested babes, hook me up if u have the gut.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by mhozzis(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2013
any lady interested?
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by icon8: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013
94 views but only 4 posts?
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by PastOMOB(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
kindly provide your BB pins or phone numbers after introducing uself to enable sugar mumy/ ladies reach u as some might be shy enough to post here.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by PastOMOB(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
kindly provide your BB pins or phone numbers after introducing uself to enable sugar mumy/ ladies reach u as some might be shy enough to post here.
For example, am 34yrs old and currently running an MBA program in the northern Nigeria. kindly contact me on 08128297892. am ready to give u the satisfaction u desire.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by mrdonbuchi: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Here We Go.
He is 25, live and Works in Abuja, Single, No Kids, Drinks Occasionally, Don't smoke and he is very focused. Here is his BB pin 2664B5EA. Females Only pls (no homo)
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by olumaxi(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2013
yeah..am 28..resides in ibd..08034799251..any interestd cute ibd babe can contact me..no flashin pls
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Mynd44: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2013
This thread will end up looking like a gay convention

1 Like

Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by PastOMOB(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mynd_44: This thread will end up looking like a gay convention
My friend kindly stop this if you do not mind! this thread has started yielding positive results. Many ladies who have called confirmed that they love this thread. This is a popular demand. please lets post.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yeah right
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by yelnatsuno(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
23 year Old Undergraduate, reside in Lagos, from Bayelsa. Smart Ladies only. Pin: 277DDBCD.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Ballotelle(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
m
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by nnanyereugo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
4 kaduna hot mamas n chics, contact 08148575006.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by dmcdad: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
You didn't drop your number
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
dmcdad:
You didn't drop your number
I am so broke, I can't afford a phone.

Besides, I ain't gay

1 Like

Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by UyiIredia(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2013

grin Nice one.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Booty butt chic: grin grin grin
Drop your number na
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by franel79(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am 27, from Delta State. I reside in Asaba, live alone and my house is in a very secure location. My BB Pin is 28F8DA28. Busty and Sexy Ladies only.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by lertee(f): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
I thought this should be in the dating and meet up section. undecided
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by sweetpoison(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Dis thread will end up with men screwing men btw my number is 010202303404 and my BBPING is FUC666KU
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by dmcdad: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am so broke, I can't afford a phone.

Besides, I ain't gay
Have you forgotten I am broker than you? Lmao...cheesy
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Illuminatus(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
PastOMOB: The world today is freedom for everyone to exercise his/her human right. what u think is 'wrong' may be the 'wright'. So, this thread was created for people to find their connections without necessary going through an agent who would not be trusted. Please note, from posting to the point of meting your choice mate is free. Feel free to express yourselves and stylishly exchange you contacts. Good luck.
Hehehe. When I first saw this topic, you can't believe what crossed my mind. Some akin to what happens in Fifty Shades of Grey. Anyway, I kinda admire the thought behind this. Now, going to sit back and see lovebirds and lovers connect.
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by ebsuguy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Drop your number na
yea I will...i.e after uv droppd urs
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Mynd44: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Booty butt chic: yea I will...i.e after uv droppd urs
070notgonnahappen

1 Like

Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by iebanehita(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
PastOMOB: My friend kindly stop this if you do not mind! this thread has started yielding positive results. Many ladies who have called confirmed that they love this thread. This is a popular demand please lets post.

@bolded.. grin grin grin
So guys too can be this desperate

I just pity the ladies that would drop her contact in this "Association of Desperate Guy's thread"
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
070notgonnahappen
knew yu weren't even gonna try it b4...dat wuz y I said till u drop urs aka impossible grin grin grin
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by ifyeky(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
I'm frm Akwa Ibom, ma numba is 08088006567
Re: Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here by DonaldGenes(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
Gay alert~~~~~~~Dailing SSS number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Zone / Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! / How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.