Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships (27885 Views)

Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by downcasted: 3:41am On Nov 23, 2011
A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby can u answer that for me"!! A BOY runs the streets & chill with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn't promised! A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has heart & emotions, A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman want, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship

Im so proud to say after my last 5year relationship here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806457.0.html

- Its thought me a lesson to be a man and sensitive to the female gender smiley

wish i cud have her back smiley

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2011
Yes! We 're gradually winning the battle and the bois are growing. One down, 190, lefu, telwisdom,etc more to go grin grin
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Relavenue: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2011
Nice one. Is that original? Women can surely use men these days. tongue
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by slimyem: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2011
hmmmmmn,
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2011
Relavenue:

Nice one. Is that original? Women can surely use men these days. tongue

angry angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by neyostica: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2011
Op, this chick rily dealt with you o, kai. Abi you go treat her fuckup
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2011
OP,u never settle the small girl wey dey carry ur heart dance alanta u come here dey misyarn.
thats why ud be in Cyprus and a sharper guy wd be poking ur so called babe here in naija.
u never sabi anything.keep living in delusion and try send her the BB and Brazillian hair money on time becos she has told u the truth
"she only kissed him once and udressed down to her bra but they didnt do anything"
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2011
bennygee:

OP,u never settle the small girl wey dey carry your heart dance alanta u come here dey misyarn.
thats why ud be in Cyprus and a sharper guy wd be poking your so called babe here in naija.
u never sabi anything.keep living in delusion and[b] try send her the BB and Brazillian hair money on time becos she has told u the truth
"she only kissed him once and udressed down to her bra but they didnt do anything"
[/b]
grin grin
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by LongOne1(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2011
That’s the spirit, you just turned your negative into a positive.

Life is one big lesson, we all live and learn.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2011
aww embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2011
Upcasted is right.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2011
embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2011
What's with the orange face?? Cheif derailer!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2011
Eww! angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Yorisb: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2011
bennygee:

OP,u never settle the small girl wey dey carry your heart dance alanta u come here dey misyarn.
thats why ud be in Cyprus and a sharper guy wd be poking your so called babe here in naija.
u never sabi anything.keep living in delusion and try send her the BB and Brazillian hair money on time becos she has told u the truth
Hehehe. U dey mind 'am!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Eww! angry

answer the allegations against you now before i loose my cool! sad sad sad
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

answer the allegations against you now before i loose my cool! sad sad sad

Lmao. No ma. Am not a man eater! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2011
but 190 said you had teeth down south and he had bruises to butress his fact embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted:

wish i cud have her back smiley

Guy forget about her,you can have me back,front,sideways,etc just treat me like you treated her or a lil better and I'll be yours.*winks*
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Yorisb: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
freecocoa:

Guy forget about her,you can have me back,front,sideways,etc just treat me like you treated her or a lil better and I'll be yours.*winks*

@OP

There u have it. . .Enjoy!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
freecocoa:

Ojofree?
shocked
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
^
You dey mad,didn't you read his other thread?with all those things he was doing for the babe,you are still talking free.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
^
You dey mad,didn't you read his other thread?with all those things he was doing for the babe,you are still talking free.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
No I no dey mad, I read his other thread. Did he propose to u? tongue
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
Does it matter who proposes?I'll do the proposing,my own is he should just buy me a ring to wear.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
E no go better for the person wen give u voddy drink this aafternoon. Cocoa are u ok? shocked
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Yorisb: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
It shall come 2 pass: Isaiah 4:1?  shocked lipsrsealed

Xcuse me pass jare!

freecocoa:

Does it matter who proposes?I'll do the proposing,my own is he should just buy me a ring to wear.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2011
Women always like things go their way.
No doubt, we have A FEW good naija gals out there. But A MAJORITY OF YOU ALL Are as good as trash.
Not to be kept at home as a companion

WHY DONT YOU POST THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GAL AND A LADY IN A RELATIONSHIP? OLOSHI, OMO ALAGBERE OSHI.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^^hope you are not trying to seduce my Da Doctor?
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^hope you are not trying to seduce my Da Doctor?

sweery how are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.