Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

ASUU STRIKE And Its Effect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU STRIKE And Its Effect (1344 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Election Postponement & Its Effect On Our Economy (Pic) / Breaking News Fg To Sack All Civil Servants (cos of strike and protest) / Worker's Strike And Its Effect On The Growth Of The Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE And Its Effect by ike4blast(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2013
ASUU as we all know is one of nigerian leading STRIKER's. D other time i was reading an article on someone whom ASUU strike motivated to project fame glory, although its a good thing but on the other hand, how many nigerians have enjoy same faith? D answer is very few! Instead ASUU strike has increased d rate of youth misbehaviour, prostitution e.t.c. One early in my compound, an elderly woman rushed out in tear and was shouting ASUU! ASUU!! ASUU!!! We all rushed out and asked her what ASUU did 2 her! She said : " ASUU don make oghenekaro go carry belle , if ASUU no dey strike, she for no dey see dat foolish boy wen dem dey call rukevwe". I wonder does it means dat ASUU is d cos of d above issue?? O'GOD SAVE OUR GENERATION! Comment any update on d strike here!

Source: http://ventchat.net/blogs/viewstory/1576
Re: ASUU STRIKE And Its Effect by mannobi(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2013
Na only her go first do am??
Is it ASUU chairman that impregnated her? Nonsence. She no know when she dey do am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers, LG Workers And Govt Workers In 1 Week Warning Strike In Edo State / Fashola Dedicates Park In Memory Of Late Alao Bashorun In Oshodi. Pics / FAYOSE ; God Used Bamidele To Nake Me Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.