Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? (1998 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / 6 Kissing Habits That Might Unknowingly Make You A Bad Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by T3Amo(f): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2013
This is a serious problem. My boyfriend cannot kiss, he is such a terrible kisser to the point that i hate kissing him and do not enjoy kissing. Am i a bad person if i left him because of that?

I have tried to tell him, without hurting his feelings but it does not work.[color=#770077]Have even tried to show him but he just cant kiss. He leaves my lips bruised and it hurts and he is so messy sad .

The worst part is like he likes to kiss all the time like literally every minute and sometimes i cant even breathe. He is such a nice and cool guy, that's why it's so hard.

However just the thought of marrying him and suffering through his awful kisses is such a turn-off.
Can kissing make or break a relationship? Please i need advice.
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Zukoslim(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2013
Am speechless......criously i am....as 2 ur answer..NO..xcept u av oda reasonz u ar nt disclosing
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Vivly(f): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2013
@op. Is kissing your priority in that relationship? What else are the focal points of that relationship? If that your relationship is based on other more important issues, you wouldn't consider ending things cuz of a kiss
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Ijawboi(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2013
Vivly: @op. Is kissing your priority in that relationship? What else are the focal points of that relationship? If that your relationship is based on other more important issues, you wouldn't consider ending things cuz of a kiss
the main focal point of any relationship is procreation, and kissing leads to procreation. Op if he can't kiss, dump his ass.
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by pendusky(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2013
stop complaining, watch this video with him, u can teach him how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsEHT5djlw&hl=en&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by T3Amo(f): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2013
pendusky: stop complaining, watch this video with him, u can teach him how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsEHT5djlw&hl=en&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Lol thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by 190theclown: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2013
yes its enough!!

thats why its highly recommended that most dudes take kissing lessons from me

in order to save their relationships but NO THEY WONT LISTEN angry

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2013
Are u hez first gf??
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by T3Amo(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2013
Harbosede02: Are u hez first gf??
Lol i am not
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Lol i am not
funi,u guys can jst avoid kissing 4 sum tym,kissing is nt d only fin dat can be done in a relationship..mayb if u refuse 2 kiss im,he wud learn aw 2 kiss properly,bt dis 1 u want 2 dump im cos of d way he kisses u,don't u love im ni??
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Vivly(f): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2013
Harbosede02: funi,u guys can jst avoid kissing 4 sum tym,kissing is nt d only fin dat can be done in a relationship..mayb if u refuse 2 kiss im,he wud learn aw 2 kiss properly,bt dis 1 u want 2 dump im cos of d way he kisses u,don't u love im ni??
My point exactly
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2013
Yes it is...Life is all about choice n placing priority, I can't imagine having a bad kisser as a girlfriend cos I alwaz luv it d romantic way n with kisses n d oda stuffs, I can stay focused. If u can't stand such mess,y be in it?
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by homesteady(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2013
Messy as in, he leaves his saliva all over your mouth? embarassed
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by T3Amo(f): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2013
Harbosede02: funi,u guys can jst avoid kissing 4 sum tym,kissing is nt d only fin dat can be done in a relationship..mayb if u refuse 2 kiss im,he wud learn aw 2 kiss properly,bt dis 1 u want 2 dump im cos of d way he kisses u,don't u love im ni??
I do love him, that is why am still with him regardless. It's difficult to understand unless you have experienced a bad kisser. Do you think am happy that i do not enjoy nor want to kiss my boyfriend?
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by T3Amo(f): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady: Messy as in, he leaves his saliva all over your mouth? embarassed
Yes embarassed -[
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by 190theclown: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
I do love him, that is why am still with him regardless. It's difficult to understand unless you have experienced a bad kisser. Do you think am happy that i do not enjoy nor want to kiss my boyfriend?

can i kiss you wink
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by T3Amo(f): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

can i kiss you wink
Lol you are funny grin
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by 190theclown: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Lol you are funny grin

well im not funny

I really wanna kiss u smiley
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by tsleazy(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

well im not funny

I really wanna kiss u smiley
clowns are supposed to be funny
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
hmmmm,beta still pray abt it na,hehehehehe,no prayer is too small
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by 190theclown: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2013
tsleazy: clowns are supposed to be funny

Oga did i say i want to kiss you
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by homesteady(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Yes embarassed -[

Give him a very dirty slap, when next he tries it angry
Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Dygeasy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Refusing To Kiss Him Won't Make Him A Better Kisser. Infact It'd Only Make Him Ask Questions.

I'd Say You Resort To The Youtube Therapy, If Possible Download The Video, Send To His Phone Without His Knowledge Ofcourse. Ask Him Later If He Found Any Video On His Phone, If Yes Tell Him You'd Love To Be Kissed By Him The Way The Way The Guy In The Video Kissed The Girl.

Trust Me He'll Watch The Video And Even Practise And Rehearse Before Your Next Meeting.

At Least A Normal Guy Would If He's Serious About You.

Cheers! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Bad Kisser Enough Reason To Break Up? by Dygeasy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Oga did i say i want to kiss you
homesteady:

Give him a very dirty slap, when next he tries it angry
Harbosede02: hmmmm,beta still pray abt it na,hehehehehe,no prayer is too small
Am I The Only One Finding These Posts Hilarious?

Lmao.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Husbands Cranky When They Don't Get "Some"? / Nigerian Celebrities Share Their Most Romantic Moments Ever: Share Yours / Ladies And Guys, How Prepared Are You For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.