Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

All Women Are The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are The Same (1931 Views)

10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Aren't All Women Really Lesbians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Are The Same by timwezzb(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2013
i have come to the conclusion that, all Women are the same,liars, cheaters, wicked,HeartBreakers,Unfaithful and Dis-Virgins::::
i bet ama gonna remain single. this life is so unfair, seriously

Re: All Women Are The Same by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dry your eyes boy, too many fishes in the river
Re: All Women Are The Same by Infomizer(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yea, Queen Mary I(Bloody Mary), Oprah Winfrey, Cleopatra, Margaret Thatcher, Funmilayo Ransome Kuti, and Queen Amina are all the same.
Easy bro, poo happens!
Re: All Women Are The Same by lilmax(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
See how you dey fall ur hand...
Re: All Women Are The Same by dasparrow: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
timwezzb: i have come to the conclusion that, all Women are the same,liars, cheaters, wicked,HeartBreakers,Unfaithful and Dis-Virgins::::

Yes, you are right. All women are the same: liars, cheaters, wicked, heart breakers, unfaithful and disvirgined. You should know since your mother and grandmothers from both your father and your mother's side are also woman and they are liars, cheaters, wicked etc. Make sure you ask your mother who really your father is since she must have cheated on your father with another man and then given birth to you.

As for woman being non-virgins, maybe if you the men will stop disvirgining them, they will remain virgins. It takes a man to disvirgin a woman so go and talk to your fellow men and tell them to keep their STD-infested snakes in their pant and then maybe, there will be more virgins for you to choose from. Also, tell your mother who is also a woman to stop being so wicked since you said all women are the same and they are all wicked and you know, God does not like wickedness. Lastly, you will be doing yourself and the whole world a huge favor should you remain single. At least, you will not procreate and that is very good for Nigeria since that country called Nigeria is already an overpopulated cesspit.

3 Likes

Re: All Women Are The Same by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
timwezzb: i have come to the conclusion that, all Women are the same,liars, cheaters, wicked,HeartBreakers,Unfaithful and Dis-Virgins::::
all women are the same?

Bet u haven't met a she-male grin
Re: All Women Are The Same by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
dasparrow:

Yes, you are right. All women are the same: liars, cheaters, wicked, heart breakers, unfaithful and disvirgined. You should know since your mother and grandmothers from both your father and your mother's side are also woman and they are liars, cheaters, wicked etc. Make sure you ask your mother who really your father is since she must have cheated on your father with another man and then given birth to you.

As for woman being non-virgins, maybe if you the men will stop disvirgining them, they will remain virgins. It takes a man to disvirgin a woman so go and talk to your fellow men and tell them to keep their STD-infested snakes in their pant and then maybe, there will be more virgins for you to choose from. Also, tell your mother who is also a woman to stop being so wicked since you said all women are the same and they are all wicked and you know, God does not like wickedness. Lastly, you will be doing yourself and the whole world a huge favor should you remain single. At least, you will not procreate and that is very good for Nigeria since that country called Nigeria is already an overpopulated cesspit.

This is the second comment from you I have come across today and I was lucky because I enjoyed both of them so much wink

Back to topic:
Now the op will say that the generation of his mother was WAY different grin
Re: All Women Are The Same by mumumugu(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Op,have you tasted them all
Re: All Women Are The Same by timwezzb(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
dasparrow:

Thank u 4 dat but Our Mother,s generation is far differen 4rm dis generation my dear.........lol
Re: All Women Are The Same by timwezzb(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Thanks guys 4 all ur Comtribution but is wat am seeing dat is Happening in our generation duo it Happen 2 ME......
Re: All Women Are The Same by Enegod(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
I've been nyashing for
awhile now and I notice all(clean) women
taste the same to me. Just wanna know is
there any candy flavored pissies out
there??
Re: All Women Are The Same by timwezzb(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Enegod: I've been eating nyashing for
awhile now and I notice all(clean) women
taste the same to me. Just wanna know is
there any candy flavored pissies out
there??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I dnt understand?
Re: All Women Are The Same by Adolak(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
dasparrow:

If i hear?@bolded. How do you wanna explain the ones taken by toys and dildos. No be girls dey use am?

1 Like

Re: All Women Are The Same by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2013
u may av ur reasons, but i av met few gals dat turn dwn ma date wit dem, with a more defensive tone dat all guyz are dz bla! bla!! lyk u post abv. It is a competitive world we live in, more unconvincing it is 2 get a well-coordinatd woman for long term keep. Tnx
Re: All Women Are The Same by Dygeasy(m): 1:08am On Oct 28, 2013
All Women Aren't The Same.
Re: All Women Are The Same by timwezzb(m): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2013
Dygeasy: All Women Aren't The Same.

Ur Reason plzzzzzz........
Re: All Women Are The Same by EmekaPrince(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2013
i disagree wit u. i deflowered my wife @d night of our wedding. she hs bn faithful, virtuous woman bible talked abt.
Re: All Women Are The Same by timwezzb(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2013
EmekaPrince: i disagree wit u. i deflowered my wife @d night of our wedding. she hs bn faithful, virtuous woman bible talked abt.

Its not how "WELL" U start but how "FA" U get........

(1) (Reply)

Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do / Most Annoying Things Many Guys Does On Social Website. / ‘The Country With The Highest Sex Duration Was Nigeria ...’ – Uber Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.