Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigeria And Courption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Courption (404 Views)

Why Igbos Are The Greatest People In Nigeria And Africa.. / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know / Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And Courption by Elcid1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
The president of the RICHEST and most
POWERFUL nation on earth, President
Barack Obama (who is constantly under
threat) uses GM custom-built "The Beast"
as his official car. It costs $300,000 (46
million Naira). The official state car of Emperor Akihito of Japan (world's 3rd
largest economy) is a custom built
Toyota Century Royal worth $500,000
(76 million Naira). The British (7th largest
economy) Prime Minister rides a custom
built Jaguar which costs 200,000 pounds (52 million Naira). The president of war-
torn Iraq uses a bullet-proof BMW E67
760 LI valued at $500,000 (76 million
Naira). The MINISTER OF AVIATION of
poverty stricken sub-Saharan Nigeria
purchased TWO BMW LI HSS at the cost of $796,846.21 each, totaling a whooping
sum of $1,593,687.31 (255.15 million
Naira) to protect herself from several
threats received as a result of her
'unprecedented' reforms of the 'accident-
free' aviation sector in Nigeria. Life goes on...Business continues as usual...people
resort to tribal and gender sentiments,
yet you think our system is not
ABNORMAL? I simply say, LORD HAVE
MERCY ON THIS NATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Courption by HonHappyKoroh(m): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] How long would Americans allowed the demonic name called-Obama to pulveratriciate them in Shamanism darkness? I am maniac ally bewildered, by the modus vivendi of Americans that are involved in this opprobrious and apanthropinizational phenakism. Tell the
Americans to stop luxuriating, vicambulating in Shamanism
Re: Nigeria And Courption by HonHappyKoroh(m): 1:58am On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] ''How long would Americans allowed the demonic name called-Obama to pulveratriciate them in Shamanic darkness? I am maniac ally bewildered, by the modus vivendi of Americans that are involved in this opprobrious and apanthropinizational phenakism. Tell the
Americans to stop luxuriating, vicambulating in Shamanism.''
Re: Nigeria And Courption by HonHappyKoroh(m): 2:00am On Aug 03, 2014
HonHappyKoroh: [/color] How long would Americans allowed the demonic name called-Obama to pulveratriciate them in Shamanism darkness? I am maniac ally bewildered, by the modus vivendi of Americans that are involved in this opprobrious and apanthropinizational phenakism. Tell the
[color=#990000]
HonHappyKoroh: [color=#990000] How long would Americans allowed the demonic name called-Obama to pulveratriciate them in Shamanism darkness? I am maniac ally bewildered, by the modus vivendi of Americans that are involved in this opprobrious and apanthropinizational phenakism. Tell the
[/color]
HonHappyKoroh: [color=#990000][/color] How long would Americans allowed the demonic name called-Obama to pulveratriciate them in Shamanism darkness? I am maniac ally bewildered, by the modus vivendi of Americans that are involved in this opprobrious and apanthropinizational phenakism. Tell the
Re: Nigeria And Courption by HonHappyKoroh(m): 2:14am On Aug 03, 2014
HonHappyKoroh: [color=#990000][/color] ''How long would Americans allowed the demonic name called-Obama to pulveratriciate them in Shamanic darkness? I am maniac ally bewildered, by the modus vivendi of Americans that are involved in this opprobrious and apanthropinizational phenakism. Tell the
Americans to stop luxuriating, vicambulating in Shamanism.''

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Discussing? / Motorcyclists Dare Lagos State Government, Fly High On Restricted Routes / Aviation Minister Bought 6, Not 2 Bulletproof Cars, Investigation Group Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.