Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee (1276 Views)

"I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / What You Get When You Snatch Another Man's Fiancee/Wife... / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Dahlia22: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2015
I am so sorry to cause so much confusion with my writing.... so I am making some modifications.

It all started like this. My friend had been in a relationship with her guy for almost three years. They were in love she believed. Then early this year, her boyfriend started acting funny and my friend knew something was up. She asked if there was another lady and he said no after much stress from him and he apologising after every problem without repentance. About a week to his birthday, her boyfriend started issues again with her knowing fully well they will start another disagreement n then apologises later.

She made up her mind to just let him go because she realised he was purposely doing it to push her off n then he told her his parents says he can not marry a non-ibo lady which turned out to be a lie. On his birthday, she gifted him and left a note saying she has decided to grant him his unsaid requests. He didn't read the note but tossed it in his cupboard. He didn't even appreciate the gift either. She left brokenhearted and went out to cool her head. He started calling but she didn't pick because she knew the obvious n he waylaid her when she got back n started filling her head with lies in which she already knew were lies.

To cut the long story short, she found out there was another lady but he still wanted her back but when she didnt yield, he said he just wanted her friendship which he had initially said before he was found out.

After finding out about the second girl and my friend's boyfriend still saying he loves her more. She was ready to accept him back if he was ready to end his relationship with the other lady but his response showed he is happy where he is.

My friend later did her research and found out the fiance of the lady he is now going out with has been begging her boyfriend to leave his fiancee so they could continue their wedding preparations but he replied none of the messages and blocked every chats.

My friend's boyfriend used Christianity and praying for the lady to win the second lady over. That isn't a Christian at all. Instead of making sure she goes back to her fiance, he decided to keep her for himself. He even told the lady that his girlfriend who he left left him heartbroken to obtain sympathy.

My friend's boyfriend is a church worker and this was what attracted my friend to him. She never believed he cud hurt her this bad. I av tried consoling her but she's terribly hurt. What advice would you give?

Also to add, all my friend's boyfriend want from her is just her friendship which she says she can never give to him.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by DontQUOTEme: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by DontQUOTEme: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Abeg leave church workers outta dis mehn I hate pple pretending under the so called Christianity thing, dey are staining the Christianity and a lot of adulteries and bad acts are going on in the church and yet dey come out and sing like an angel , pray like prophet Moses , let the girl forget and move on too.. I'm my own pastor an won't allow anyone mislead me abt Christianity, I believe in God alone and no Christian brother or sister
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by peeparty(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2015
@op why are you playing with my head this morning.*confused *

abeg the poster below me ,should read and do the needfull.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Brugo(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Some guys think women are cars. He wants complete package. Bro, you can't get full option when it comes to women. If you find a good woman, then she is enough for you. There is no complete package anywhere.

The lady should walk away from such a hurtful situation.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Dahlia22: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Brugo:
Some guys think women's are cars. He wants complete package. Bro, you can't get full option when it comes to women. If you find a good woman, then she is enough for you. There is no complete package anywhere.

The lady should walk away from such a hurtful situation.

Thanks. It is just surprising when a guy gets a good lady and replaces her with a new person he knows nothing about. A lady walking out a relationship with her fiance of 5 years with a guy with a girlfriend shows she is wayward.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by great664(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op pls modify your Post, can't comprehend all you wrote abey peeparty you understand?

someone who does pls summarize

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Mhizizzy(f): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Confusing thread

Boyfriend fiancée friend girlfirnd.. Blah blah blah

I just dont get it
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by LadyX(f): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op, I didn't understand anything. Could you rewrite or something along those lines?
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by peeparty(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
great664:
Op pls modify your Post, can't comprehend all you wrote abey peeparty you understand?

my bruda I confuse pass you oo.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by MznAirA(f): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
It's too confusing
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by preizton(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Trash! What are you even writing? You just gave me headache by reading this junk.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by mrsmith11(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Let me help to summarize

The OP friend boyfriend is a church worker
He has been dating her friend for 3 years
He is liar and a cheat
He is always bring up quarel just to push the girl away
She even bought him a. Gift on his birthday but the guy didn't appreciate

The Op friend found out a Conversation between the Guy and another person asking the Op friend boyfriend to leave his fiancee alone because they are preparing for ther marriage

The Op friend boyfriend deceive the other into a relationship with him through church counselling,prayer and sympathy that his GF left him because of her

Now the Op friend is heartbroken

Please Advice

I try na
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Now tell me how this matter take concern you?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Omotayor123(f): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Topic title Ehn...

Na wah ooo.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Omotayor123(f): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op. I think it's better to write in direct speech...
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Omotayor123(f): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
mrsmith11:
Let me help to summarize

The OP friend boyfriend is a church worker
He has been dating her friend for 3 years
He is liar and a cheat
He is always bring up quarel just to push the girl away
She even bought him a. Gift on his birthday but the guy didn't appreciate

The Op friend found out a Conversation between the Guy and another person asking the Op friend boyfriend to leave his fiancee alone because they are preparing for ther marriage

The Op friend boyfriend deceive the other into a relationship with him through church counselling,prayer and sympathy that his GF left him because of her

Now the Op friend is heartbroken

Please Advice

I try na

he he hegrin
Very complicated.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Dahlia22: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
preizton:
Trash! What are you even writing? You just gave me headache by reading this junk.

Sorry about that. It has been modified
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Dahlia22: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:
my bruda I confuse pass you oo.

It has been modified
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Dahlia22: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
great664:

Post has been modified
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by great664(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Dahlia22:

Post has been modified
Thank You

Without any doubt I believe your friend still love him but the hurtful truth is he is not the right one for him, he is a pretender and a cheat who won't repent....

I know it hurts but time heals, tell your friend to move on with her life. .

and about the other girl and her fiancee she should not bother about them but as human she can feel for the other guy but life goes on

Tell your friend to avoid the JUST friendship with him, that's just a trick to get back into her pants and still hurt her if other chances comes....

Do you know how many girls he uses that "Christian" to deceive?

He can't change and not good nor ready doe your Friend

Your friend deserve better, advice her to move on and avoid just friend trap

#My_opinion
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by msmon(m): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Trying to figure out the write up.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by pretydiva(f): 1:41am On Jun 27, 2015
D gal should walk out of his life n d relationship 4 gud. It's so obvious he's a confused fellow. U don't need such a guy in ur life. Move on n pray 2 find a beta guy who wil luv u unconditionally
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Dahlia22: 5:41am On Jun 27, 2015
great664:
Thank You

Without any doubt I believe your friend still love him but the hurtful truth is he is not the right one for him, he is a pretender and a cheat who won't repent....

I know it hurts but time heals, tell your friend to move on with her life. .

and about the other girl and her fiancee she should not bother about them but as human she can feel for the other guy but life goes on

Tell your friend to avoid the JUST friendship with him, that's just a trick to get back into her pants and still hurt her if other chances comes....

Do you know how many girls he uses that "Christian" to deceive?

He can't change and not good nor ready doe your Friend

Your friend deserve better, advice her to move on and avoid just friend trap

#My_opinion

Thanks. I am sure the other lady fiance would be letting go too because he tried sending SMS to my friend's boyfriend and even try to see him but he is being evasive. It is really hurting
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by Dahlia22: 5:48am On Jun 27, 2015
pretydiva:
D gal should walk out of his life n d relationship 4 gud. It's so obvious he's a confused fellow. U don't need such a guy in ur life. Move on n pray 2 find a beta guy who wil luv u unconditionally

Thanks. I have advised her but it hurts me to see her sad. If he had apologised like he usually do and she has gone back like she had always been doing, she would never had found out all this about a second lady. She just wanted to be sure if she was going back, there won't be a repeat till all this blew open.

Every task she set down for the guy to do, he couldn't do any and she knew he was wasting her time.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by great664(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Dahlia22:

Thanks. I am sure the other lady fiance would be letting go too because he tried sending SMS to my friend's boyfriend and even try to see him but he is being evasive. It is really hurting
the fiancee shouldn't bother about that and be grateful to God it happened before he tie the knot

How will you be pleading with a guy to let go of the woman. you've propose to marry. its not done anywhere except the man is having personal interest going into the union. like a gold digger grin
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Fighting Over Another Man's Fiancee by charlove(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Not everybody who attends church are GENUINE CHRISTIANS likewise MOSQUE.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? / Does It All Become About The Kids? / What Is Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.