Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah (7096 Views)

Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) / Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by MontaySingh: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
It's so disturbing hearing what our foolish,tribalistic and bigotted ibos are saying about happenings in Nigeria politics.When ASUU is on strike as a result of monetary issue and planes were crashing as a result of the country's inability to standardised the aviation activities which also bothered on money and one foolish minister is spending #225m on two cars and some people are not being objective about that only for them to turned to tribal issue.Come to think of it,what happened to the vehicles she was using before?

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 28, 2013
chima12: You just hit the nail on the head.I remember early this year kano state govt sent some of their kano university engineering graduands(about 100) to the middle east on pilot/aviation courses but many in the south simply ignored those who came out to say the northerners were preparing for war.the truth is that core northerners believe they own this nation so when anyone wants to change the status quo of unitary system of govt to federalism or breakup of nigeria,they feel they can fight and defeat those who may want to change the system which favours them.
Why havent any South Eastern Governors sent their own University Graduates anywhere to go study? Oh, you wanted the Kano state Govt to foot your Educational bills too?

Lmao You guys are just insane its no longer a joke.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by bloggernaija: 2:35am On Oct 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

While you are at it, Tinubu robs you of your resources everyday and worse still makes you pay to get it back. There is no better slavery than one in which the slave is a willing accomplice. Keep slaving.

Dominate core routes ni dominate core routes ko.

Just a piece of info for you:
Enugu airport alone flies more passengers than all the airports in the 5 states of the south west put together.
Warri Airport the same thing.
Benin Airport, the same thing.
Calabar Airport, the same thing.
Uyo Airport, the same thing.
Owerri Airport, the same thing.
The new Asaba Airport, the same thing.
Port Harcourt Airport, the same thing!

These airports and Abuja account for 90% of all the flights landing in Lagos. The rest of the country(SW, NE, NC and NW) provide the rest 10%

Check the facts: [url]http://www.faannigeria.org/documents/statistics/2012-Annual%20Traffic%20Report_first%20half.xlsx[/url]

That is each and every one of these 8 airports, fly more passengers than the airports serving the entire 5 states of the south west with a population of over 50 million. Infact, add Kwara with Ilorin Airport to it and the statistics stay same.

Dominate routes ni, dominate routes ko. Please dominate the local routes first before you dominate international you hear.

I hate tribalism!!

Where do you expect the SW people to fly to
AKURE to Ibadan -90 mins jouney even with the bad roads .
Ibadan to Abuja -to go and do what;share money .
Most of those who want to fly do so from Lagos .

Or Ibadan to Enugu .
FACT -the only place of commercial ,leisure and cultural interest to the Yorubas ,East of the niger is port harcourt and akwa ibom.
Those who have business/job in those places do fly from Lagos all the time.
The SE does not exist in the geography of most Yorubas.
It is a blackhole.
Most journeys to the north are business trips by agricultural produce market traders ,who ride along with their hired trucks to rural areas that cannot be accessed by air .
Apart from that ,an average SWnwr has everything he want in his own zone .
What the SW lacks,he zones out of the country completely .
And that is where the overwhelming strength lies.
OUTBOUND INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS ,NOT REGIONAL.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by ChimaAdeoye: 4:14am On Oct 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

While you are at it, Tinubu robs you of your resources everyday and worse still makes you pay to get it back. There is no better slavery than one in which the slave is a willing accomplice. Keep slaving.

Enugu airport alone flies more passengers than all the airports in the 5 states of the south west put together.

These airports and Abuja account for 90% of all the flights landing in Lagos. The rest of the country(SW, NE, NC and NW) provide the rest 10%

Check the facts: [url]http://www.faannigeria.org/documents/statistics/2012-Annual%20Traffic%20Report_first%20half.xlsx[/url]

That is each and every one of these 8 airports, fly more passengers than the airports serving the entire 5 states of the south west with a population of over 50 million. Infact, add Kwara with Ilorin Airport to it and the statistics stay same.

Dominate routes ni, dominate routes ko. Please dominate the local routes first before you dominate international you hear.

I hate tribalism!!

Bros, save your breathe. You can only reason with normal people not tribalistic ones from SW. They won't see the figures compiled by a yoruba man like themselves and say something reasonable, but they will look for something silly to say. Please save your breathe when it concerns those born tribalists.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by nextdoor84(m): 5:36am On Oct 28, 2013
abagoro:

Then Owelle is a fool and supporting stealing. This was exactly what led to Ironsi's death and massive killing of Igbos. If your sister is wrong, give her the punishment she deserves. If Ironsi hurriedly judged Nzeogwu et al and executed them as required by law without sentiments, there would not have been any war in the 1st place.
keep qiute slow poke if you lack ideas....how many judgement has been served on hausas or yoruba wrong doers...you such a fool...you suffering from cerebral encephalitis

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2013
kingoflag: old loser hiding out in the West while espousing corrupt practices in his own home, why don't u spend $10 of govt money without authorization and tell me what will happen to your life out here. I'm pretty sure you remember when Americans decided to vote for their first foreign born mayor in East Colombus, who did they chose? An Igbo man! What did he do? Started asking for bribes before signing contracts. Where did he end up? Federal Prison in Ohio and West Virginia for almost 10yrs! Over how much?! Less money than would've made any headlines in corruption loving Nigeria. You're just a deceitful, and hopeless human being and I feel sorry for the children you've helped raised because there's no doubt in my mind uve transferred all the evil in ur heart to them. Hopefully, their mom was smart enough to ignore whatever dowry u must've paid to the village council and fled with the kids so u won't be able to influence them with ur madness. If Stella Oduah was out here, tell me how she'd escape a minimum of 30yrs in Federal Prison for this obvious act of financial treason against the state? But, useless old men like you want to sit where there's law and order, but promote disorderliness in ur ancestral home.
You said it all....... Truth hurts.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by docsholz(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2013
I pray GEJ runs for president in 2015, can't wait for Nigeria to split
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Afam4eva(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
This one that everyone seems to be protesting in her support just shows that she has changed the Aviation industry in her own little way. But what these folks have to understand is that corruption is not a respecter of any person. Every individual no matter how much they have performed are open to criticism and investigation and if they're found culpable, they should face the full weight of the law. I also implore those that are calling for her hea to give her the benefit of the doubt and call for thorough investigations on her supposed involvement in the inflations of cost of the cars and that's if indeed the cost was inflated and not budgeted for.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Whitecoal711: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ha illiteracy God
We really have a long way to go
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by MAYOWAAK: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
“I have seen the Jonathan presidency do some pretty filthy things, but smuggling Mrs. Oduah into Israel at the height of the corruption uproar against her at a time she was supposed to be facing an investigating panel is one of the dirtiest”
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by khamas19: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
....is it possible for a whole group of people to be this clueless?...to march on like lemmings towards certain destruction?...

...the dearth of social capital is alarming...surely it is most unfortunate to have to share any commonality with these people....

..surely we are not the same..
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Dahslim(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
We neva see better 3 square meal chop, una dey buy cars. Na God go punish una wey protest....haa!!! Chinedu, u sef dey dia.....lolz....
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by obailala(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
This is the exact reason why our leaders will continue to ensure that poverty and unemployment strives in the land... If those protesters were employed (even as cleaners), tell me how they would be on the road protesting in support of a dubious character??... #PovertyNaBastard angry
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
DerideGull:

Mr. fence sitter, what is not tribal about the noise over the purchase of mere two BMW by the NCAA for ministry of aviation and not for Stella Oduah? Can you point out an iota fraud committed by Stella Oduah with the purchase of the two BMW cars?

Where were the loudmouthed ingrates when the Nigerian Airways was corruptively ran aground by the Yoruba people
Shut up! As old as you are it has never come to your thought that as you are leaving, nothing is left for your gra.nd children.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by skyscraperTM(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
These youth are jobless, how much is the woman paying them as she still remain in office. It's obvious that nigerians don't wish any better for this country, so far their TRIBE is in power.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
Coming from the same ethnic group whose traders nationwide observed a sit-at-home-protest for the unconditional release of Pastor King, sentenced to death for murder, I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
This is called setting precedence, please next time a bankole or etteh loots public fund I want the yorubas to not support him/her and continue in their foolishness.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by khamas19: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
django1: This is called setting precedence, please next time a bankole or etteh loots public fund I want the yorubas to not support him/her and continue in their foolishness.

...that is impossible sir, no matter how much igbo we smoke...we can never get high enough to do that as a people...
you might find a few here and there...but the number will be so insignificant...it would not be worth mentioning..lol...
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by mintyx(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Im from Imo State and i say here that with the evidence on board, She is a disgrace to Imo State and #StellaBMW must go!!
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by stevebond007(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
som1 who obviously is involved in shady deal. 9ja and sentiments. Jst remember dt if u wanna fly Ds woman is indirectly responsible 4 ur advanced injuries. if u support her no matter d tribe u r a FOOL
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by airmark(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
This is bad.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by blaqoracle: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
bloggernaija: Not unexpected from that part.
It makes you remember YOUTH EARNESTLY ASK FOR ABACHA
That guy called Daniel Kanu.
No principles, No values.
ONWARD TOWARDS REGIONALISM OR OUTRIGHT PARTITION.
like I said before, let every region control her own aviation ministry.
If they like ,Stella odua can control SE .
The SS ,SW and the north can control theirs respective aviation sector too.
THE FACT REMAIN THAT THE SW has nothing to lose as we easily dominated the core routes US,canada,Australia,UK .
Add to this the regular movement of pilgrims,jewelry and textile merchant to the middle east .

do not be deceived,if we ever have to regionalise nigeria, we are surely going to have the seventh region as lagos, with no ethnic group having supremacist control over it. we will revert lagos to its old name."colony of lagos" i will see if the land of oduduwa will no be poorer than kogi state.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
django1: This is called setting precedence, please next time a bankole or etteh loots public fund I want the yorubas to not support him/her and continue in their foolishness.
Yoruba people don't shield thieves. It's not in our culture. We're not the people that kill their parents for ritual, and the community celebrate with us.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by khamas19: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
blaqoracle: do not be deceived,if we ever have to regionalise nigeria, we are surely going to have the seventh region as lagos, with no ethnic group having supremacist control over it. we will revert lagos to its old name."colony of lagos" i will see if the of oduduwa will no be poorer than kogi state.

...no problem..be ready to pay for it in blood....but something tells me u can't afford it...pls move on if you have nothing better to say..
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Chanchit: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I hate tribalism!!

Are you really stewpeed or just pretending to be...? How many hours would it take someone coming from other SW states to enter Lagos..? Its only logical for SW states to travel to Lagos by road since its not that far. So keep ur statistics to urself and others that wants to hear it.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by lastmessenger: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
I am not in support of evil but i want to tell people why i dont blame igbos for protesting against the call for Stella Odua's removal.
1.Nigeria is a country whose leadership are insincere about the fight for corruption.infact because they gain from it, they wont fight it.
2.We know so many politician both present and paste that have missused public but nothing was done to them.Eg Patricia Ette used over 500million to renovate a building and nothing was done to her.she stepped down as the speaker of house of rep but remained a member(that case ended like that).Alamesaiye just recieved a presidential pardon.
3.In Nigeria people like farouk lawal or lawan can sit in the NASS as a law maker while being suspected of sponsoring terrorism via the BH group.
4.Nigeria sometimes reward evil with Good eg the call to grant boko haram amnesty while cool headed naija youth are left to suffer.
5.What happened to the CEOs that grounded intercontinental bank,oceanic bank,bank phb and the rest?
6.What do we say about those that sell forms for recruitment into army navy airforce,nis,custom.drug law etc?
6.what about the money Abacha Ibb Obj and rest stole as military leaders?
7.what of the man that stole police pension fund.
Abeg we like corruption joor.

In conclusion Stella Odua should be made to rot in jail (a minimum of 20years) if found guilty only when the above evil doers are brought to justice.if not they should let the woman be.
All these one na 2 just write.they wont take me serious.okada oya make we go.na oyel money them the fight for here.my hand no dey

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by xtophy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
ARE THEY MAD?
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Realdon1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
I pity u guys dat protest for nothng u cnt achieve anythng frm. Im an ibo bt i cnt try d shit. We ar talkn of unemployment and youth concentrate on meanles demonstration. Join NAUG lets start our campaign on unemploymnt. D wman cnt change ur lives. Sh s fightng fr her and her family interest.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by costandi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
NAME: Barack Obama. OFFICE: President of the United
States. ENEMIES: Al Qaeda, Hamas; Army of Islam;Ku Klux
Klan; Red Brigade; Abu Sayyaf; Republican Party; U.S.
War veterans; Al Badr; Baader Meinhoff; Orange
Volunteers; Hezbollah; Islamic Jihad; IRA; Revolutionary
Armed Forces of Columbia; November 17 Organization;
Mohammedan Army; Ansar Dine; Taliban; Tamil Tigers
Movement; Ulster Movement; Libyan L.F.G; Palestine
Liberation Front; Al Shabaab and lots more too
numerous to mention. OFFICIAL CAR: 2009 Cadillac DTS
Limo a.k.a "The Beast" QUANTITY : 1 car PRICE: $300,000
( N47 million). NAME: Stella Oduah, Miss. OFFICE:
Minister of Aviation,Nigeria. ENEMIES: Mama Ekene, Mama
Sikira, Ex-husband, Femi Fani-Kayode, Village witches,
Dana Airlines, Rotimi Amaechi; OFFICIAL CAR: 2013 BMW
760iL HSS a.k.a "BMW Vex Die" QUANTITY: 2 cars PRICE:
$1.6million (N255million)

2 Likes

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Slizbeat(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
chima12: You just hit the nail on the head.I remember early this year kano state govt sent some of their kano university engineering graduands(about 100) to the middle east on pilot/aviation courses but many in the south simply ignored those who came out to say the northerners were preparing for war.the truth is that core northerners believe they own this nation so when anyone wants to change the status quo of unitary system of govt to federalism or breakup of nigeria,they feel they can fight and defeat those who may want to change the system which favours them.

I thought I was the only one noticing that oo.

Bro, you are very vigilant. these guys are really preparing themselves..
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by blaqoracle: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
khamas19:

...no problem..be ready to pay for it in blood....but something tells me u can't afford it...pls move on if you have nothing better to say..
imagine someone whose surname is coward is threatening blood and war. So you now know that you people stole lagos.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bunch of silly hypocrites. Why are you guys scared to Amen to my prayer?

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Revanchist Tendencies And Ethnic Bigotry Revisited / Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia / Enuebe, The Tree Of Live And Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.