Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah (7097 Views)

Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) / Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by blaqoracle: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
khamas19:

...no problem..be ready to pay for it in blood....but something tells me u can't afford it...pls move on if you have nothing better to say..
imagine someone whose surname is cow.ard is threatening blood and war. So you now know that you people stol.e lagos.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
abagoro:

Then Owelle is a fool and supporting stealing. This was exactly what led to Ironsi's death and massive killing of Igbos. If your sister is wrong, give her the punishment she deserves. If Ironsi hurriedly judged Nzeogwu et al and executed them as required by law without sentiments, there would not have been any war in the 1st place.

Akuko.
How can Ironsi rush to kill Nzeogwu when the northerners have already killed many Igbo army officials and were still doing more?
How many northerners did Tafawa kill when Islamic fundamentalists were killing other nigerian s in the north in the 60s?
I have asked y Sahara Reporters didn't report Fashola's purchase of armored cars.
My problem with her accusation is that it has a very strong tribal undertone; what rubbish.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by abagoro(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Akuko.
How can Ironsi rush to kill Nzeogwu when the northerners have already killed many Igbo army officials and were still doing more?
How many northerners did Tafawa kill when Islamic fundamentalists were killing other nigerian s in the north in the 60s?

I know IBB killed Vatsa who happened to be his cousin for treason. Even Ojukwu ended up killing some of those people that Ironsi could not kill. Meanwhile I got another report from Imo State on another protest supporting her removal.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/27/oduah-supporters-storm-enugu-airport-in-counter-protest/

Also, the kinsmen of the embattled minister who were joined in the protest led by a George Nwabueze, traditional ruler from Ogbaru community, threw their weight behind the Aviation minister. They argued that the whole scenario is a political witch hunt by some people who are against the re-election of the President in 2015.

Meanwhile, a group under aegis of South East Progressive Assembly (SEPA) condemned the action of the protesters. And insisted that the aviation minister must resign honourably to avoid the wrath of tax payers of whom she used their money in purchasing the armoured bullet proof cars.

While addressing newsmen in Owerri the Imo state capital, the president of the South east progressive assembly Ebere Uzoukwa said the actions by the aviation minister showed that she’s not capable of running the affairs of the ministry and as such, she should resign and allow President Goodluck Jonathan to appoint capable hands from any other part of the country.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by asha80(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
abagworo,what do those guys mean by their last statement'appoint from any other part of the country'?
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
asha 80: abagworo,what do those guys mean by their last statement'appoint from any other part of the country'?

I don't think abagoro is d same as abagworo.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by abagoro(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
asha 80: abagworo,what do those guys mean by their last statement'appoint from any other part of the country'?

I tried to reason it but I could not. Maybe they meant any capable hand irrespective of ethnicity.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by asha80(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
abagoro:

I tried to reason it but I could not. Maybe they meant any capable hand irrespective of ethnicity.
then they must be funny.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Isahalbash(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Wadosky(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
I weep for this country, so because am igbo I should clap and support evil against a nation, I count myself out.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
abagoro:

I know IBB killed Vatsa who happened to be his cousin for treason. Even Ojukwu ended up killing some of those people that Ironsi could not kill. Meanwhile I got another report from Imo State on another protest supporting her removal.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/27/oduah-supporters-storm-enugu-airport-in-counter-protest/

Also, the kinsmen of the embattled minister who were joined in the protest led by a George Nwabueze, traditional ruler from Ogbaru community, threw their weight behind the Aviation minister. They argued that the whole scenario is a political witch hunt by some people who are against the re-election of the President in 2015.

Meanwhile, a group under aegis of South East Progressive Assembly (SEPA) condemned the action of the protesters. And insisted that the aviation minister must resign honourably to avoid the wrath of tax payers of whom she used their money in purchasing the armoured bullet proof cars.

While addressing newsmen in Owerri the Imo state capital, the president of the South east progressive assembly Ebere Uzoukwa said the actions by the aviation minister showed that she’s not capable of running the affairs of the ministry and as such, she should resign and allow President Goodluck Jonathan to appoint cap

.able hands from any other part of the country.
Anybody talking abt equity shd come with clean hands.
like I said, the attack is tribal and that Igbo won't condone.
Sahara reporters shd start with Tinubu and Fashola first.

Where u blind when she was reforming the aviation sector? What do u mean by capable hands? As long as u can recollect, which other minister did better than she did already?
What abt redundant ministers like omobola Johnson? what has she done with her allocations or are they not more than 225 million already?
If u know Stella before now, u shd know that she is more than dan 225 milliot
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
The political awareness of the east is growing. Welcome development.

The aviation ministry make purchase of armoured security cars for aviation operations and the cabal media spends a whole 2 months trying to criminalise safety measures.

These are the same people behind Boko Haram.

Igbos are now awake and we know who the theivies are.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by khamas19: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
blaqoracle: imagine someone whose surname is cow.ard is threatening blood and war. So you now know that you people stol.e lagos.

...you are obviously a very dense individual...but not to worry...when the time comes u and ur kind will make good canon fodder....uncouth bantu vermin!!

...get some education...
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Ijknna: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
From THE DOUGLAS HOUSE:
Let all of us remain Sober for the 30th Oct. Supreme Court Judgement in Abuja over Ohakim's and PDP's joinder with Senator Ararume's appeal against the Supplimentary Election that produced Gov. Okorocha as the Imo State Governor.
Let no one ferment any kind of trouble before or after that day. We should be indeed prayerful and sober, while we assure you that Imo State shall be better and, of course, if we were able to emerge Victorious in 2011, nothing tends to stop us to move ahead - hence the Almighty God - from where cometh our strength, despite all odds. It is only when the righteous is on the throne that the people will rejoice. And since we have done alot just in two years, the remaining years and beyond 2015 shall make you rejoice and be permanently happy in your prensent and future time.
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!From THE DOUGLAS HOUSE:
Let all of us remain Sober for the 30th Oct. Supreme Court Judgement in Abuja over Ohakim's and PDP's joinder with Senator Ararume's appeal against the Supplimentary Election that produced Gov. Okorocha as the Imo State Governor.
Let no one ferment any kind of trouble before or after that day. We should be indeed prayerful and sober, while we assure you that Imo State shall be better and, of course, if we were able to emerge Victorious in 2011, nothing tends to stop us to move ahead - hence the Almighty God - from where cometh our strength, despite all odds. It is only when the righteous is on the throne that the people will rejoice. And since we have done alot just in two years, the remaining years and beyond 2015 shall make you rejoice and be permanently happy in your prensent and future time.
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!
From THE DOUGLAS HOUSE:
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
if you can't provide evidence where she stole money then be silent forever

Only in the east I find set of people who are happy and proud to have a thief as a child.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by God1stson(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
i thank God that my president is full of wisdom .HE DON'T JUST FIRE A PERSON WITHOUT GIVING HIM OR HER D BENEFIT OF FAIR HEARING .THATS WHAT BEING A LEADER NOT A RULER.WAIT 4 INVESTIGATIONS TO PROVE HER RIGHT OR WRONG.IF SHE IS WRONG SHE WILL DO THE NORMAL THING N WHICH I S 2 RESIGN.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by DerideGull(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
abagoro:

Then Owelle is a fool and supporting stealing. This was exactly what led to Ironsi's death and massive killing of Igbos. If your sister is wrong, give her the punishment she deserves. If Ironsi hurriedly judged Nzeogwu et al and executed them as required by law without sentiments, there would not have been any war in the 1st place.

Due to above balderdash, I have resolutely opposed advancing counterfeited cent to ASUU because it produced graduates such as you, kingofool, MonstaySin and Olodo Owoh who will die if tasked to define corruption. Even your silly attempt to introduce the January 15, 1966 coup saga shows you are very idiotic and have low social acumen.

No wonder police and other security agencies in Nigeria tend to operate on a different instinct from the operational plans. If gven the responsibility of cracking down on corruption to the above mentioned moronic dingbats, they would arrest anybody who paid one kobo above the normal price of Akara ball. I pity the cesspit called Nigeria. How can Nigeria developed when it is filled with numbskulls and delusional jackasses such as adagoro, kingofool, MonstaySin and Olodo Owoh?

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by DerideGull(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
abagoro:

While addressing newsmen in Owerri the Imo state capital, the president of the South east progressive assembly Ebere Uzoukwa said the actions by the aviation minister showed that she’s not capable of running the affairs of the ministry and as such, she should resign and allow President Goodluck Jonathan to appoint capable hands from any other part of the country.

You are irredeemably ignorance on the subject of coup and execution in Nigeria. During the period of Ironsi, which you have foolishly posited, the Nigerian constitution and military code of conduct did not provide a clause that coup plotters should be shot. Only a dumbass fool such as you will display his/her ignorance in the public. It sucks to be you.

A wild monkey such as you would have asked why Awolowo and fellow conspirators were not shot for being convicted of treasonable felony, Olodo?
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10am On Oct 29, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: The political awareness of the east is growing. Welcome development.

The aviation ministry make purchase of armoured security cars for aviation operations and the cabal media spends a whole 2 months trying to criminalise safety measures.

These are the same people behind Boko Haram.

Igbos are now awake and we know who the theivies are.
You can as well ask her to add an armoured personal carrier (APC) to her fleet, that will protect her the more, foöl.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:15am On Oct 29, 2013
DerideGull:

Due to above balderdash, I have resolutely opposed advancing counterfeited cent to ASUU because it produced graduates such as you, kinglofool, MonstaySin and Olodo Owoh who will die if tasked to define corruption. Even your silly attempt to introduce the January 15, 1966 coup saga shows you are very idiotic and low social acumen.

No wonder police and other security agencies in Nigeria tend to operate on a different instinct from the operational plans. Given the responsibility of cracking down on corruption to above mentioned moronic dingbats, they would arrest anybody who paid one kobo above the normal price of Akara ball. I pity the cesspit called Nigeria. How can Nigeria developed when it is filled with numbskulls and delusional jackasses?

You just have to remove those shrapnels from your brain.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by drnoel: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2013
cjrane: [size=15pt]Imo Residents Stage Protest In Support Of Aviation Minister
[/size]
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/26/imo-residents-stage-protest-in-support-of-aviation-minister/

Yoruba people should know that their mob attack against Igbo ministers (Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah, Allison Madueke, Stella Otteh) will no longer be tolerated!

If Mrs Stella Oduah financially enriched herself through cars bought by NCAA, provide the evidence and if not, LEAVE HER ALONE to do her job!

It is not a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuJido5_EiM

[size=28pt]WTF[/size] is this. This people just failed it.
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Melinde: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
jagabanare: Our real problem in Nigeria is not about the leaders but we the followers. What is Igbo in this? did Stella Odua stole igbo money or was alleged to have taken what belongs to the igbos but Nigeria as a whole. Ordinarily, in a developed country she would have resigned by now. I am so sorry for this country because we are sitting on a keg of powder little time now, it will explodes.

abeg correct your grammar first before i comment
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by callmenow: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
The excellent Goodluck Jonathan promised inter alia that GOVERNANCE by witch hunt will not form part of his presidency. He also promised to continue DUE PROCESS as enunciated by the departed and the formerly excellent Yar Adua. In a democracy, it is worthwhile exercising a modicum of patience, instead of ritualistic jingoism. Office holders in Nigeria are not accorded any human rights or the basic rights, such as Innocent until proven guilty. Good luck with Mob action!
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by ihatesycophant(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
i don't know what is wrong with us in nigeria. they say someone committed crime against the nation thru embezzlement of public funds. a section woke up in the morning and stage protest for what? my sister, my brother, my tribe, my relative, my political associate, my obedientservant, my untouchable. and u know the funny thing, the rich no how to use the poor for their good. they would just share N1000 each to them to help stage protest. pls if my father err against the state let him be investigated by the right organ of the nation. the case is still ongoing, what warrant this uncultured people marching for a token of their heritage, like Jacob that sold his birthright for porridge? shame on some people in this nation!
Re: Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:15am On Oct 30, 2013
These protest in support of Stella must not be taken likely. These are voices of the supporters of the GEJ administration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia / Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. / Buhari Has Islamisation Und Fulanization Agenda -Brigadier General Idada Ikponmw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.