Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram (857 Views)

Army Deploys New Russian Attack Helicopters Against Boko Haram / PHCN Deploys New Meter Installation Strategies In Lagos / Army Deploys 3,500 Soldiers To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by donphilopus: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Armoured Brigade of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri on Sunday said it had introduced new measures to counter Boko Haram attacks on civilians in the state.

The acting Commander of the brigade, Colonel Ibrahim Yusuf, who made the disclosure at a news conference in Maiduguri, said `"I want to assure you that the army is doing everything possible to ensure that no civilian is attacked by Boko Haram in the state because we are here to ensure the safety of all Nigerians.’’

He linked the recent attacks on travellers and villagers by suspected Boko Haram militants on highways to frustration.

The acting commander said "most times, the Boko Haram members go to remote villages to kill innocent civilians in cold blood because they have been frustrated by the army. They cannot operate in the open, so they vent their anger on innocent civilians.’’

Yusuf, who said that the military was equal to the task, noted that "we cannot be taken by surprise by the Boko Haram, the recent attacks are nothing but signs of weakness. We are also evolving strategies to make sure that we prevent future attacks, no matter how small.’’

He said the army was willing to give safe passage to members of the sect who wanted to quit.

"I want to assure you that we will give a safe passage to members of the sect, including foot soldiers who are ready to surrender," Yusuf stated.

SOURCE
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by francondu: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
dropping atomic bomb there can end this war against terrorism once and for all
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by donphilopus: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
francondu: dropping atomic bomb there can end this war against terrorism once and for all
Atomic Bomb??
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by francondu: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
donphilopus: Atomic Bomb??
yes,as a means of ending boko haram.
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Does this decision makers know about anything called "classification of information"?

Somethings are not meant for the general public na. Haba!
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by oilykid(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
francondu: dropping atomic bomb there can end this war against terrorism once and for all
guy nawa 4 u,do u wnt to wipe d entire northern region away frm d face of d earth gringrin
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by francondu: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Anything that ends the war is accepted grin grin
oilykid: guy nawa 4 u,do u wnt to wipe d entire northern region away frm d face of d earth gringrin
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by lauyanAbuja: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mumu dey post atomic posting on this section!
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by francondu: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
lauyan Abuja: Mumu dey post atomic posting on this section!
E don reach name calling? Go ask Mukina how my own mouth be o. Na suggestion I mek if u no like am u suggest ur own. Yes atomic or chemical weapon go end d war sharp sharp
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by lauyanAbuja: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ok woh. Make I ask u? Na mars or jupiter u go dey when the wiill drop atomic bomb, so that it will get to u?? Mr. Sharp tongue! In case u don't know it covers thousands of miles and take years to vanish.
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by francondu: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
lauyan Abuja: Ok woh. Make I ask u? Na mars or jupiter u go dey when the wiill drop atomic bomb, so that it will get to u?? Mr. Sharp tongue! In case u don't know it covers thousands of miles and take years to vanish.
I go dey my village dey observe nah before d radiation go reach river niger breeze go don dilute am lol
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by donphilopus: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2013
francondu: I go dey my village dey observe nah before d radiation go reach river niger breeze go don dilute am lol
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by Brimmie(m): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2013
francondu: E don reach name calling? Go ask Mukina how my own mouth be o. Na suggestion I mek if u no like am u suggest ur own. Yes atomic or chemical weapon go end d war sharp sharp

Mr e-Fighter, how many battle you don win!?
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by francondu: 1:04am On Oct 28, 2013
Brimmie:

Mr e-Fighter, how many battle you don win!?
Hahaha,just tell mukina Afam and sexkillz to unban my bombing accounts and open my hidden posts,you go confirm how I dey carry throw my own e-nuclear bomb. Mind a mini e-friendly fight with me?
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by donphilopus: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
francondu: Hahaha,just tell mukina Afam and sexkillz to unban my bombing accounts and open my hidden posts,you go confirm how I dey carry throw my own e-nuclear bomb. Mind a mini e-friendly fight with me?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Deploys New Measures To Check Boko Haram by Jbluv55(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
emmysenior: Does this decision makers know about anything called "classification of information"?

Somethings are not meant for the general public na. Haba!

I don't think any sensitive info on their strategies was shared so 'AllizWell'. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Judgment: Oyinlola Must Resume On Monday, New PDP Vows / Inside Details Of How Governor Lamido, Sons Allegedly Looted Jigawa Of Over N10b / Incredible!from Almost $10b In Dec 2012 Excess Crude Account Falls To $3.59b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.