Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59036 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Khemhyte(f): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Good morning @ all.
Pls how can one convert a logo to vector file for a higher resolution? Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by samexycool(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
please somebody should help.....i need a reliable shipping agent that can buy n ship utems from aliexpress apart from chrisvicmall.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by AleAirHub(m): 1:09am On Jul 17, 2015
samexycool:
please somebody should help.....i need a reliable shipping agent that can buy n ship utems from aliexpress apart from chrisvicmall.

Good morning.
Give us a try and you will be glad you did.
Check out our. Thread reviews;
www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation
And
www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese .
Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dprince042(m): 6:45am On Jul 17, 2015
samexycool:

Pls is there any glitch about chrisvicmall? I'm about to patronize them but if their service is not ok. pls kindly tell me, I'm new in biz and i think ur response will be of utmost benefit to me.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2015
samexycool:
just contact me & let me help you for free
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
dprince042:

Pls is there any glitch about chrisvicmall? I'm about to patronize them but if their service is not ok. pls kindly tell me, I'm new in biz and i think ur response will be of utmost benefit to me.
Thanks in anticipation.
let me just teach you for free
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by samexycool(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

just contact me & let me help you for free
why not post it here so that others can benefit?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by samexycool(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
dprince042:

Thanks in anticipation.
nothing really bad about them...is their high exchange and delay that i'm trying to avoid.....used them twice and the last time i used them after all the expenses....i calculated and findout that there was no big different from the shipping cost that the seller offer....it was just a different of 2k...it about choice...so make ur choice
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dprince042(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2015
ls house. I need a reliable logistic company that will help me ship my goods down to Nigeria, Abuja precisely within the shortest time possible. This is my first time of importing and seller is patiently waiting for the China address. pls i need it urgently. I need a company with at least 85% positive feedback. Pls when am I suppose to inform him to put my name and number on my parcel? Is it before or after ordering.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by sluvy4tune(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2015
dprince042:

Thanks in anticipation.

Try St Patrick or Nonykings
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by paj4love: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2015
dear dav8id, i really appreciate your effort, am new in importation business and am getting confused on the payment aspect, i.e the area where the supplier/manufacturer will give its payment methods to be wire-transfer, western union,Escrow and paypal ,and my question is how can i use my master card to pay on Alibaba.com, which one is the best and how am i going to go about it (steps)? please help me out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by AleAirHub(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
paj4love:
dear dav8id, i really appreciate your effort, am new in importation business and am getting confused on the payment aspect, i.e the area where the supplier/manufacturer will give its payment methods to be wire-transfer, western union,Escrow and paypal ,and my question is how can i use my master card to pay on Alibaba.com, which one is the best and how am i going to go about it (steps)? please help me out

Hello Dav8id.

Both Payment Methods Are Good And Ok. But If You Are A New Beginner / Newbies In The Game Or Your Importation Capacity Is The Range Of Small Scale Please Do Use Escrow Method Or Though An Agent To Remit Cash To The Seller / Merchant. The Only Way It Is Advisable To Transact With Western Union,Paypal,Wire Transfer Is When You Have Deal With The Seller / Merchant For Good Numbers Of Time To Build Good Working Relationship.

But If You Still Find All The Process Challenging , Then We At ALE-AIR PAY. Can Do The Payment On Your Behalf To The Seller / Merchant Or Even Do The Purchasing , Inspection Of The Goods And Then Send It To Any Shipping Agent Of Your Choice.

Below Is Our Thread That Will Guide On How To Scale Though;
https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation

https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dprince042(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
let me just teach you for free
Ok. I will send you a PM on whatapp if you will actually keep to your promise.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
samexycool:
why not post it here so that others can benefit?
guess you are the one dat contacted me. well what I told you is already on this forum but not all can read page they have missed
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by paj4love: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
thanks alot
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by DeGenius3(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Alibaba Can Also Make You Rich If You Know Your Way.

Serious Minded People Have Been Doing Business With
Genuine Manufacturers and Smiling to the Bank.

======================================
Finally, Here's How An Average Nigerian With Low Income
Can Double or Even Triple His/Her Income Using A Unique
Online Business System. Visit:
http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html

=======================================
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Alexyem(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
DeGenius3:
Alibaba Can Also Make You Rich If You Know Your Way.

Serious Minded People Have Been Doing Business With
Genuine Manufacturers and Smiling to the Bank.

[b][/b]

what does these mean it was sent to me from the inquire i made on resource
1. Artwork: debossed with color filled LOGO
2. EXW work price: $ 0.11/pc
3. Mould Charge: $ 30
4. Production time : 3 days
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by holyemmyjoe(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello Mr. Dav, Do you stay in Abuja? If Yes, Which shipping company do you use for your shipping, I am finding it difficult to use Nigeria shipping companies because none has offices in Abuja.
dav8id:
I will not say anything on customized wrist watch cus the trick is same.

Christmas lighting .. This is a season Item , I also make money with every Xmas season installing it to people around my area!, you can import at a very killer price eg $4 and install it for people at 3k depends on the type . I install some at 12k while I buy it at $20.  Christmas lighting are in different type and price also differ, so I suggest you go for the one with higher life spam and has a long length that is one that can be use to decorate the entire house face or roofing, cus that attract people a lot. You don't need to think about how you can decorate such without decoration knowledge . Here is what you need to do, tell your supplier to send you some home decorating sample picture , your supplier will send you a lot of them and a simple step how to installs it . 
How to do it.

Try And import the lighting let say 15 days before Christmas,
Remember they lighting has a life spam, decorate your own house with one of this Christmas lighting, the next thing is you will observe children gathering, shouting and pointing at your house, next is you will observe elders, big and small, women and men looking at your house and smiling . Everyone will be attracted but the price can make some run away. Next thing in the morning , the first person to knock on your door is a customer who want to know how much you buy it and where did you buy it? Now you will let him know that you are the seller , business start, don't rush and start marketing it just keep using for like 5 days. Within that period you may also sell some as many will come on there own and ask you about it. Remember to be changing the light, don't keep using one light cus the light has a life spam that are counting in hours, so use this one today, change another one tomorrow, that's how you will be doing.

Following this simple tips and vested in this simple item will make you quick money and you can start or later change line of goods to import..

On this all I have to say is best of luck.

NOTICE 1
I am not more welcoming uninvited visitor to my office lol my store , if you most visit me, book ap before coming. Just because me and you live in Abuja and you think you can just appear to me like James bomb, I will get you arrested anyone that try this, I'm serous about this. 
NOTICE 2
The renovation of the plaza where my office lol my store is located is completed and we are now back in same shop number and business is also on
NOTICE 3
For business, you can add me on whatsapp with the number on my signature on call direct and we talk. I can supply any quantity of both customized watch and handband . Let make money together,

Finally, any question? Roll them comming

Best of luck..
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by jamarionj(m): 1:09am On Sep 22, 2015
dav8id:
Another rejected artwork cool
why is it rejected ?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by jamarionj(m): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs
-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @
www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarionj
our forum on NAiraland ;-)
www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
dav8id:
we can do it for you
what a funny thread
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by babz510(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2016
dav8id:

what a funny thread

Sir, can I get ur whatsapp contact pls ...need Some info about contacting clients...
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2016
that was when dollar=#168 grin

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Carmal90(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's good and better to order from USA but there are challenges people face.If wnt to order from usa go to myus.com and register with ur naija Mcard they will issue a suite and usa phone # which will be redirected to you anytime sellers call u (dey charge some $).Then visit amazon or any usa shopping site u trust register and do ur shopping ensure u input ur myus suite as ur billing and shiping add.U can choose free shipping depend on d seller sha as soon as ur package arrived to myus dey will notify u it is then u can instr.'em 2 ship or hold ur package(myus freight quiet expensive though)Hope dis help newbies in d house a bit?If u wnt to order or u have any challenges u can reach me on 08173319366.

Hmm
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Heartbender: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
I have property for sale

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Heartbender: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Heartbender:
I have property for sale
Ok. Send details and photos to my whatsapp number:08029482305
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Heartbender: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
Heartbender:

Ok. Send details and photos to my whatsapp number:08029482305
I'm just seeing this
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by osegabi: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
We have 2000 tons of fresh high quality cassava with high starch content for sale at affordable price and we also export. order now contact us 08067359059
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by tck2000(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
dav8id:
just visit alibaba.com or globalsources.com and search for ''customized silicone wrist bracelet with logo''

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.