Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226159 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2015
What if they are not interested in collecting it back? Besides even if they are, it will bge like taking a loan with no interest grin

whatsupguys:

Exactly... More reason they shouldn't delay cos if u collect it and spend it, u go need refund it. But if mail come November you can decide not to collect the biggy at all sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
coolio2014:
What if they are not interested in collecting it back? Besides even if they are, it will bge like taking a loan with no interest grin

Lol... And when nlng go there to ask about you, what will they say?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2015
I didn't say I won't give them back if they ask for it. My conscience won't even allow me to. I only said what if they are not interested in having it back because I have been really good grin....

whatsupguys:

Lol... And when nlng go there to ask about you, what will they say?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2015
coolio2014:
I didn't say I won't give them back if they ask for it. My conscience won't even allow me to. I only said what if they are not interested in having it back because I have been really good grin....

Do you work for Christmas Nigeria Limited?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2015
lol

whatsupguys:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2015
waylz:
Allied Rescue Services ARS located in Lagos is offering students who wants an IT placement and graduates who require skills a 12 weeks training in Auto Mechanics.

Kindly visit our website http://alliedrescue.com/index.php?page=auto-mechanic-training for further details.

Sharpen up your skills to enable you stand out in the competitive Nigerian labour market.
how can I apply for your I.T placement? All these mechanics make a lot of money, depending on how many people you can scam. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2015
whatsupguys:

Nicest funniest comment/question.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by waylz(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2015
ladyF:

how can I apply for your I.T placement? All these mechanics make a lot of money, depending on how many people you can scam. grin

Feel free to visit our website above to clarify things for yourself.

Thank you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Could this be why January don dey turn to March?

President Muhammadu Buhari will later this month replace the Group Managing Director (GMD), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
DAILY POST gathered that Buhari has already picked out three persons, including Deputy Managing Director of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG), Isa Mohammed Inuwa.
Inuwa was Group General Manager, Corporate Services in NNPC before he joined NLNG......

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/03/nnpc-buhari-set-to-replace-kachikwu-shortlists-three-northerners/

*modified*
Lalastic done already announce am for "paradise"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Abeg all this talk of March should be deleted from our memories. Nobody should give me heart attack. #TeamJanuary

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Could this be why January don dey turn to March?

President Muhammadu Buhari will later this month replace the Group Managing Director (GMD), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
DAILY POST gathered that Buhari has already picked out three persons, including Deputy Managing Director of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG), Isa Mohammed Inuwa.
Inuwa was Group General Manager, Corporate Services in NNPC before he joined NLNG......

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/03/nnpc-buhari-set-to-replace-kachikwu-shortlists-three-northerners/

*modified*
Lalastic done already announce am for "paradise"

Are you freaking kidding me?

If true, then train 7 don over set be dat.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
My brother my friend, it's a coping mechanism. We all don tire.
incredu:
Abeg all this talk of March should be deleted from our memories. Nobody should give me heart attack. #TeamJanuary
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
incredu:

Dey dere. Me I don zero my mind for June nekst year o. This every time "This Week is the week" no fit bother me unless we are in June nekst year grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Dey dere. Me I don zero my mind for June nekst year o. This every time "This Week is the week" no fit bother me unless we are in June nekst year grin
Na wa ooooo.... Anything naija sha
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
From what I know, slow business is one of it, and the pace at which they are making decisions wrt this process, and getting approvals is another. They are not moving at the pace that people who have their sights set on January resumption should be moving. The wait is killing, and the 'sauce' that was so sure of November medicals doesn't even know again at the rate these guys are moving. But definitely as I speak to you, nothing concrete on the cards which is why i'm sure no 'males' this week. Next week is very bleak, so my mind is not there either. And to be totally safe, I have taken my mind off getting 'males' November. It could come out of nowhere, but that big time optimism I had has been deflated. Others on this thread have come with different possible reasons for the delay. We have to just wait and see. It is well.

Shalom!

ItsTime4me:
Thanks a million Bro for the update. However, could you please tell us the happenings that are militating against we being called for medicals this month: credential verification, train 7 issues, slow business or just what? Please kindly keep us in the know. Regards. #STILL BELEIVING IN JAH'S UNDESERVED KINDNESS#
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
artmedia:
From what I know, slow business is one of it, and the pace at which they are making decisions wrt this process, and getting approvals is another. They are not moving at the pace that people who have their sights set on January resumption should be moving. The wait is killing, and the 'sauce' that was so sure of November medicals doesn't even know again at the rate these guys are moving. But definitely as I speak to you, nothing concrete on the cards which is why i'm sure no 'males' this week. Next week is very bleak, so my mind is not there either. And to be totally safe, I have taken my mind of getting 'males' November. It could come out of nowhere, but that big time optimism I had has been deflated. Others ont his thread have come with different possible reasons for the delay. We have to just wait and see. It is well.

Shalom!

It is well
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2015
Heyaaaa... The emotions on this thread right now is making me to feel like I wanna cry..

Guys here don't know what else to believe again.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
tk4rd:
Heyaaaa... The emotions on this thread right now is making me to feel like I wanna cry..

Guys here don't know what else to believe again.

Trust me, I am in this with you guys. And I have a perfect understanding of what it feels like.

But technically speaking, the 12 week deadline they gave is far from expiration. 12 weeks from the date AC finished expires end of this month. and from the little I know of our company in Bonny, they don't aspire to impress anyone by trying to beat deadlines. They simply take their time...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
forkadict:

Trust me, I am in this with you guys. And I have a perfect understanding of what it feels like.

But technically speaking, the 12 week deadline they gave is far from expiration. 12 weeks from the date AC finished expires end of this month. and from the little I know of our company in Bonny, they don't aspire to impress anyone by trying to beat deadlines. They simply take their time...

Okay, it means AC must have ended late August
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Seems a 'PH hopeful' has gone on glassdoor to give a review on nlng with respect to this current nlng recruitment drive, funny thing is the anonymous fella put the result of his/her AC as "No Offer"..
Maybe its meaning wasn't clear @ d time of 'reviewing'.. shocked
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Aphrodite4:
.. shocked
Any link?

Hvordan er du søta wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
He has predicted his fate. Good. One less competition for some.
Aphrodite4:
Seems a 'PH hopeful' has gone on glassdoor to give a review on nlng with respect to this current nlng recruitment drive, funny thing is the anonymous fella put the result of his/her AC as "No Offer"..
Maybe its meaning wasn't clear @ d time of 'reviewing'.. shocked

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
davide470:
Any link?

Hvordan er du søta wink

I'm good & thanks for lifting the ban..
Here's the link but you're gonna have to remove the spaces in d url
http : // goo .gl /VxEKSV

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Aphrodite4:

I'm good & thanks for lifting the ban.. Here's the link but you're gonna have to remove the spaces in d url http : // goo .gl /VxEKSV
Ok, seen.
No problem ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Shedyboss: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2015
I need to see my doctor..... I don't like the way my hrt reacts to the thoughts of nlng AC results.......It's even worsened by this ungodly wait..... Nlng....save a soul.....
My future is bright but let me know asap if u r the source of the light...... embarassed

14 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2015
E tire person o! We are not asking for any dogon turanshi....communicating the outcome of the AC is all we ask. Then only those who require to wait will. Others will move on. Is that too much to ask? Chai!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
The wait is always harder towards the end.. calm down guys, we are almost at the end of the long wait...........

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Who knows if this is headed for 3 years wait lipsrsealed .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Baba will do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.