Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223573 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Welcome to Page 204 grin grin grin

LadyF is too much

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
ladyF:
Welcome to Page 204 grin grin grin

LadyF is too much

But omo na wa o, how u dey take do these things sef?

Kudos to you o.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
ladyF:
This is the end of Page 203 hehehe grin grin grin

P.T.O.
Tell me something... Were you counting the Posts or wat.?? Na waa oo.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hehehe

Come and bribe me with kuli kuli grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe
Come and bribe me with kuli kuli grin
Pleaaase naa..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
tk4rd:
Pleaaase naa..
lucky guess grin

the odds are ever in my favour.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
tk4rd:
Take it easy.. No be fight jarre..
By the way, Emotional Intelligence does not Only apply to places of work..
It can also apply right here on this page.
How you relate to people matters a lot.
When I was expressing frustration with my current place of work, an empathic person should not just come with "Hey you are wrong.. this is badd. bla bla bla".. Nothing prevents you from relating with my already slacken emotions, sheering me up, and then, give me some solutions...
Or were you taught in your Emotional Intelligence trainings to always flash it in peoples' faces how bad they are with "Emotional Intelligence".?? Were you not taught "Empathy".??

I just tire.

Isn't empathy the crux of emotional intelligence sef? And instead of her to empathise with you, she came out judging. 'That's bad attitude,' gba gba gba, gbo gbo gbo.

I no fit shout abeg.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
tk4rd:
Well.. Being frustrated is one thing.
Doing something about it is another thing..
I have learnt to stop thinking about NLNG whenever I am at work., and it is helping a lot..
But then, it became very clear to me that the present working environment is not just Okay at all.
Emotional Intelligence is different from Emotional Suppression...
Emotional intelligence
(noun)
The capacity to be aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically..
Someone that smiles when he is actually sad and troubled deep inside his heart is not Emotionally Intelligent.

tk4rd:
I no dey talk with boss again.. Just to avoid temptation.. Colleagues are now aware that I am no more the happy jolly-good-fellow I used to be..
Everything is crashing down right in front of me.

tk4rd:
ANY SIMPLE ANNOYANCE AT WORKPLACE GETS ME SO MADLY AND BADLY ANNOYED THESE DAYS..
SO AGITATED THAT I FEEL LIKE BREAKING PEOPLE'S HEADS

Are you controlling your emotions and managing interpersonal relationships at your work? I see you didn't bolden that part. Lol. You can't take some and leave some.

I take back my advice. Continue not talking to your boss. Keep getting agitated/being on the edge. Break someone's head. Let your colleagues at work continue to notice your sadness, like you mentioned. Even multinationals are laying off and cutting pay, I guess you'd rather be unemployed. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
NanaF:

Are you controlling your emotions and managing interpersonal relationships at your work? I see you didn't bolden that part. Lol. You can't take some and leave some.

I take back my advice. Continue not talking to your boss. Keep getting agitated/being on the edge. Break someone's head. Let your colleagues at work continue to notice your sadness, like you mentioned. Even multinationals are laying off and cutting pay, I guess you'd rather be unemployed. Good luck.
Dear... There are lots of things happening in this life.. Try to see things from other peoples' eyes at-times.. The bolded part of your statement is really not necessary..
You said that Multinationals are laying off and cutting pay.?? Ok.. So, wetin concern that one too with this present matter.??
This quick to conclude attitude of yours makes you say things that are really awkward.
Beleive me, I just don't even know how to reply you, because you didn't even conclude rightly on my situation.
Things you are saying here are sounding like you intended quoting someone else.
Well, all I have to tell you right now is:
"PRAISE THE LORD..!! ALLELLUYAHH"..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
ladyF:

lucky guess grin

the odds are ever in my favour.
Lucky Guess Ko.??
You guessed it perfect the other time, and here you are again. Hehehehe..
Ok. let's make a small deal.. I will give u kuli-kuli if u teach me naa.. grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Heart2heart(m): 2:10am On Nov 07, 2015
You have a cute and mature way of handling trolls and muds thrown at you.

Dear... There are lots of things happening in this life.. Try to see things from other peoples' eyes at-times.. The bolded part of your statement is really not necessary..
You said that Multinationals are laying off and cutting pay.?? Ok.. So, wetin concern that one too with this present matter.??
This quick to conclude attitude of yours makes you say things that are really awkward.
Beleive me, I just don't even know how to reply you, because you didn't even conclude rightly on my situation.
Things you are saying here are sounding like you intended quoting someone else.
Well, all I have to tell you right now is:
"PRAISE THE LORD..!! ALLELLUYAHH"..[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2015
LadyF tell me how you know these things na

ladyF:
This is the end of Page 203 hehehe grin grin grin

P.T.O.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2015
But it's very easy na. 32 comments per page. Once I count 31 comments, sure any comment I make next will end that page. There's no magic to it.

coolio2014:
LadyF tell me how you know these things na

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2015
perfecto!!! Good one artmedia. LadyF demystified.

artmedia:
But it's very easy na. 32 comments per page. Once I count 31 comments, sure any comment I make next will end that page. There's no magic to it.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2015
I've really been surprised how nairalanders don't know what makes pages flip on Nairaland.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2015
vantage7:
I've really been surprised how nairalanders don't know what makes pages flip on Nairaland.

Be advised that not everyone using nairaland are "nairalanders"; some people only care about a specific thread like this one. Most regular users know. They just don't care about such things. I mean what good has being FTC or flipping over pages brought anyone except for the ephemeral euphoria of doing something that is in all essence meaningless?

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Just a lil something...

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
NPComplete:

Be advised that not everyone using nairaland are "nairalanders"; some people only care about a specific thread like this one. Most regular users know. They just don't care about such things. I mean what good has being FTC or flipping over pages brought anyone except for the ephemeral euphoria of doing something that is in all essence meaningless?
It makes them popular..
At least, they now have the anonymous popularity..
Everybody (including guests on Nairaland) know their names. I mean, Introvet and Lady-F..
At first, I thought they were robots.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
tk4rd:
It makes them popular..
At least, they now have the anonymous popularity..
Everybody (including guests on Nairaland) know their names. I mean, Introvet and Lady-F..
At first, I thought they were robots.

With all due respect to the persons mentioned, that's being a popular nuisance. Better to be popular for ur ability to contribute meaningfully to a discussion, if it's popularity u seek. smiley
Most serious forums frown against such acts.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
artmedia:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Can you guys just do me us a favour and not talk about this new week being the week? abeg

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2015
Uchboggy:
Can you guys just do me us a favour and not talk about this new week being the week? abeg
This Week is NOT the Week...!!!
I hope I have done the favour.??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hi guys...happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
My honest opinion is to let the thread be...Sending messages and replying to same here doesnt seem to help matters in terms of NLNG fast tracking this "never ending" recruitment process.

When they are ready,they will get bck to us and we shall return here with testimonies by Gods grace...But until then,Au revoir de moi
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGUN14: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2015
Not a fan of Liverpool FC, but I'm inspired whenever Anfield roars, chanting You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll ne-ever walk alone!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 2posh: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
what a nice way to end the year! ......a grateful heart..........who am i that i deserve these things oh Lord? Thank you my creator.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princehabyb(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm..millions of people searching for jobs that are not available and even if available one only get paid 12 times in whole 365days and school system keep chunking out graduates!...
May God save us in this country

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
princehabyb:
Hmm..millions of people searching for jobs that are not available and even if available one only get paid 12 times in whole 365days and school system keep chunking out graduates!...
May God save us in this country

Which one you come put pinshure of u posing? How e take relate

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Which one you come put pinshure of u posing? How e take relate

Obviously another needy juvenile. He is not getting enough love and attention in his life so he intends to acquire it by writing the same jejune post on every thread and posting a picture of himself and that car to go with it.
Hey prinhabyb, I hope u feel fulfilled now and cured of ur attention sickness. But if symptoms persists after 3 days, consult a native doctor.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
NPComplete:

Hey prinhaby.b, I hope u feel fulfilled now and cured of ur attention sickness. But if symptoms persists after 3 days, consult a native witch doctor.

Fixed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
LOL
NPComplete:

Obviously another needy juvenile. He is not getting enough love and attention in his life so he intends to acquire it by writing the same jejune post on every thread and posting a picture of himself and that car to go with it.
Hey prinhabyb, I hope u feel fulfilled now and cured of ur attention sickness. But if symptoms persists after 3 days, consult a native doctor.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.