Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223631 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2015
NPComplete:

Obviously another needy juvenile. He is not getting enough love and attention in his life so he intends to acquire it by writing the same jejune post on every thread and posting a picture of himself and that car to go with it.
Hey prinhabyb, I hope u feel fulfilled now and cured of ur attention sickness. But if symptoms persists after 3 days, consult a native doctor.
chair...there is Christ oh..

this set of persons wey nlng want employ an clowns I swear...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Shedyboss: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
NPComplete:

Obviously another needy juvenile. He is not getting enough love and attention in his life so he intends to acquire it by writing the same jejune post on every thread and posting a picture of himself and that car to go with it.
Hey prinhabyb, I hope u feel fulfilled now and cured of ur attention sickness. But if symptoms persists after 3 days, consult a native doctor.
I love the consult a native doctor part....Reminds of the local juju in my village..... grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
just two questions @ sauces....

1. which week will be the week?

2. Any hope for mails this november??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
wakama6:

If you are not tired of heart aches yet, then dey there dey talk about de matta..
Guys don abandon dat matta tey tey.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dimdice: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
wakama6:

with all d gist about ministerial appointments and change of permanent secretaries, I think it's best we picked up our lives from where we left off; checking mails wouldn't hurt sha wink
wakama6:

with all d gist about ministerial appointments and change of permanent secretaries, I think it's best we picked up our lives from where we left off; checking mails wouldn't hurt sha

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
tk4rd:
If you are not tired of heart aches yet, then dey there dey talk about de matta..
Guys don abandon dat matta tey tey.

As in ehn, guys don tire for d matter no be small. Several weeks of "is this the week?", hope that was further fueled by trickles of info from sauces, and more hope as a result of some of us speculating, forecasting and sometimes outright wishful thinking until it reached a climax sometime in september and then it followed the law of diminishing marginal utility. Now guys are like *shrugs* "you know what, they should send the mails anytime they are ready"

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
There's this interview I have for a role in Austria, I don't like the engineering design so much and can't speak German. If this NLNG option wasn't on the table, I've learnt full packaging in this UK and will package to become the Austrian Chancellor, but............

I'll get the permit and move my family over, next thing notification to uproot my life again....

No one wants to know resumption date, just communicate.

And to those who finally get into the system, kindly change this. You'll be a thoroughbred staff and you should please not stand for this lack of care to people, as its not consistent with the care you show to your host community and the nation.

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2015
vantage7:

As in ehn, guys don tire for d matter no be small. Several weeks of "is this the week?", hope that was further fueled by trickles of info from sauces,"

Somehow I just never took any of the so called "sauces" seriously. Answer me this, how many of us work for a well structured organization that can categorically say they are aware of up to the minute recruitment decisions? Except you work in HR dept and even that is a tiny window relatively speaking.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2015
scarletdp:

Somehow I just never took any of the so called "sauces" seriously. Answer me this, how many of us work for a well structured organization that can categorically say they are aware of up to the minute recruitment decisions? Except you work in HR dept and even that is a tiny window relatively speaking.

Spot on!!!

Infact, you would have to be in the specific department charged for recruitment. For instance, someone could work out of the HR department and be in Performance Management, or HR Operations but not Resourcing. For anyone to have a source that has up-to-date info on this recruitment, the source must work out of the Resourcing Arm of the HR department. Every other case would be "they said, they said...", "I thought I heard...", "He told me they said..." and all the likes...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2015
scarletdp:

I know. I know that perhaps only 1 in 10 of those sources are actually capable of giving reliable info. Just didn't want to come down hard on them for the sake of the genuine ones, if any at all. And you know that with the way this recruitment team has been miserly with official info and updates through this unusually long process (except for the "late Q1 2015" update and then the notification of its postponement), we could've used a bit of reliable side info. I said "could've" because like I said, apparently for most of us now, it doesn't matter as much. They should just do their thing. We'll be here when they decide to call on us.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2015
vantage7:

I know. I know that perhaps only 1 in 10 of those sources are actually capable of giving reliable info. Just didn't want to come down hard on them for the sake of the genuine ones, if any at all. And you know that with the way this recruitment team has been miserly with official info and updates through this unusually long process (except for the "late Q1 2015" update and then the notification of its postponement), we could've used a bit of reliable side info. I said "could've" because like I said, apparently for most of us now, it doesn't matter as much. They should just do their thing. We'll be here when they decide to call on us.

Some might not be here anymore.. some might have gone to Austria and some, Saudi Aramco! wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
cashme28:

Spot on!!!

Infact, you would have to be in the specific department charged for recruitment. For instance, someone could work out of the HR department and be in Performance Management, or HR Operations but not Resourcing. For anyone to have a source that has up-to-date info on this recruitment, the source must work out of the Resourcing Arm of the HR department. Every other case would be "they said, they said...", "I thought I heard...", "He told me they said..." and all the likes...

People have also been know to eavesdrop or overhear conversations at lunch as well as have close colleagues directly involved in the recruitment. In some rare cases, you often have an egocentric individual determined to be the repository of all information posting crumbs for the hopefuls to feed on.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
All these yarns from Scarlet, Cashme and Vantage don't really hold waters though. Granted not all 'sauces' might be solid, but to base your decision on the fact that they claimed January resumption and November medicals, and its not looking likely, doesn't quite cut it. Several factors always make initial propositions change. I mean even NLNG official correspondence that is the mother of all 'sauces' sent us a mail in December that we were going to do AC end of Q1, and that they will get in touch with us early Q1. We did not hear from them till very late Q1, and we didn't start our AC till late Q2. Why? Cos factors affected their initial plans. Which is the same happening with this now.

Ultimately sha, guys have reached that level where we don't really care much for 'sauces' anymore. But this is not because they are giving wrong info, it's just cos NLNG themselves are facing stuff that keeps making them quite indecisive and we wont blame the so-called sauces for this.

When they are ready to call, we would be here. But they'll do well to at least communicate something as people need to make so many decisions based on the outcome of this exercise. 2+ yrs for a single recruitment, NLNG which way?

SHALOM!

scarletdp:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
artmedia:
All these yarns from Scarlet, Cashme and Vantage don't really hold waters though. Granted not all 'sauces' might be solid, but to base your decision on the fact that they claimed January resumption and November medicals, and its not looking likely, doesn't quite cut it. Several factors always make initial propositions change. I mean even NLNG official correspondence that is the mother of all 'sauces' sent us a mail in December that we were going to do AC end of Q1, and that they will get in touch with us early Q1. We did not hear from them till very late Q1, and we didn't start our AC till late Q2. Why? Cos factors affected their initial plans. Which is the same happening with this now.

Ultimately sha, guys have reached that level where we don't really care much for 'sauces' anymore. But this is not because they are giving wrong info, it's just cos NLNG themselves are facing stuff that keeps making them quite indecisive and we wont blame the so-called sauces for this.

When they are ready to call, we would be here. But they'll do well to at least communicate something as people need to make so many decisions based on the outcome of this exercise. 2+ yrs for a single recruitment, NLNG which way?

SHALOM!

After all these your plenty defence.. what is your sauce saying?? undecided

I ought not to ask though, but hell I'm asking! angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2015
artmedia:
All these yarns from Scarlet, Cashme and Vantage don't really hold waters though. Granted not all 'sauces' might be solid... !

I concur with you on this. Hindsight is always 20/20. When all d pepper, tomatoes and Maggi were flying around nobody came out and said "that's a blatant lie. I don't believe your sauce". It's now that d sauce don sour that erryone is yapping. I don't remember the moniker that said they (NLNG) ain't ready for successful GTs yet. That's a sauce that has put everyone in check. Those that don't believe that sauce should speak now not later
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I concur with you on this. Hindsight is always 20/20. When all d pepper, tomatoes and Maggi were flying around nobody came out and said "that's a blatant lie. I don't believe your sauce". It's now that d sauce don sour that erryone is yapping. I don't remember the moniker that said they (NLNG) ain't ready for successful GTs yet. That's a sauce that has put everyone in check. Those that don't believe that sauce should speak now not later

Lol!!! Still waiting on anyone to step to that 'sauce'. None yet..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

It was okoope, beht erm...dis guy wey u don berate finish also been dey constantly tell us say de GT process get as e be say things don slow down for dat area.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
vantage7:

It was okoope, beht erm...dis guy wey u don berate finish also been dey constantly tell us say de GT process get as e be say things don slow down for dat area.

Yeah! That was the sauce.

He said something like they were concentrating on EH and not GT for now. And behold, days later, the invites dropped for medicals.

Make una give that guy close monitoring.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aphrodite4:

Lol!!! Still waiting on anyone to step to that 'sauce'. None yet..

Aphrodite4! Good to see u. Will never forget how we "argued" over one SHL type maths question back when this thread still dey suck "bobbi". Hope u good.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
vantage7:

I am NOT berating him! Rather I am saying all those who said they didn't believe the several now sour sauces should now tell us if they believe him. After the guy spoke everyone lock up. No more agitation for "males". Infact people like me don even dey reason March 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Aphrodite4! Good to see u. Will never forget how we "argued" over one SHL type maths question back when this thread still dey suck "bobbi". Hope u good.

Lol! Good times.. I'm fine, dear..
Good thing this nlng waiting room couch is well cushioned, might as well get comfy & keep socializing (among other things)... wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I am NOT berating him! Rather I am saying all those who said they didn't believe the several now sour sauces should now tell us if they believe him. After the guy spoke everyone lock up. No more agitation for "males". Infact people like me don even dey reason March 2016

My bad, thought you were being sarcastic. You see ba, the wait don tire me so tey e don dey affect my comprehension.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2015
...... and so on and so forth
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is useless chit-chatting. Who cares? NLNG, send the mail already!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
incredu:
This is useless chit-chatting. Who cares? NLNG, send the mail already!
Can you pls interprete that in English?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nlng sef better, one oil company whose name I won't mention has put my application under review for how long.....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Did you have an interview?
whatsupguys:
Nlng sef better, one oil company whose name I won't mention has put my application under review for how long.....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Meanwhile, Nigeria's policy direction as unveiled by Mr Kachikwu is increased activity in the petroleum industry, especially the gas sector. It's only a question of available market to support the policy.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
dway4ward:
Did you have an interview?

For Wia? Application under review for over 1year, yet they advertised for opening again... Lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
dway4ward:
Meanwhile, Nigeria's policy direction as unveiled by Mr Kachikwu is increased activity in the petroleum industry, especially the gas sector. It's only a question of available market to support the policy.
I agree with you, with sincerity on the part of leadership, I think the market is not far-fetched. The challenge with train 7 isn't market....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
It is well
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
PTO

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.