Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223984 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Welcome to a new beginning.....Let bygones be bygones. What has happened has happened.

Let's start Page 211 on a good note. grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Saved2Serve:
hahahaha! !! Oboy that kuena was a character. He almost committed suicide when he couldn't get the nlng job. He sold his spirit and soul to it....lol. no! We don't chase the things of life that way. I have come so near to earning like Christian Ronaldo but it didn't work. We call it goal - aiyee! Success. A near success story. I handle such situations effortlessly. No be today my brother. Nlng no reach give me high blood pressure. No na a a a! ! Don't say I will end up like kuena, me no wan go USA I take God beg you. I love Nigeria. It was a big ending for kuena, for he is doing amazingly great in US. I have seen it all in this oil and gas industry. From huge and massive salary to none, back to big salary with great pecks and still wishing you were close to home. The truth is that there is a point in life where the little things that the less privileged have becomes the dream of the rich. My life is not synonymous with kuena but you may say it is because you feel the way I post here depicts my obsession for the nlng job. No sir!!! NLNG will be paying me less than what I earn but I need to get close to home as soon as possible. Please I have interview in lagos on Wednesday. Just wish me well.

As for my date of reckoning, it wasn't to deceive a anyone. I could have easily told you what happened and what is really on ground but for sake of the fact that these HR guys follow these thread I will keep mute. One of them told me this in clear terms. In fact, know this, I mean good for everyone here. I could give up my job slot to help the next jobless dude, that is my kind of person. I love to share information, maybe it's my weakness. Please don't take this life too hard. That my information did not prove reliable at the nick of time, does not mean I was lying. Something happened. Sorry dear all for the shock or inconveniences this may have caused you. I am not a joker...love you all.

I no gree oh...we must fight this night!!!!
you want kill person pikin?...we must fight today oh!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
NanaF:
Saved2serve, why you do me so?

I have a lot of respect and admiration for you because of how you:

1) took your future into your hands and got a job outside nigeria
ii) with two prospective jobs in tow.

Only a really intelligent and talented person can achieve this.

I even prefer you to the other EH addict guy.

With my saline drip on my right hard, parched tongue and burning fever, I proceed to painstakingly delete all my old unread mails, in preparation for THE NLNG mail. You will agree with me that such mail deserves a royal welcome. I even blocked my boyfriends email address as he mails me from Port-Harcourt, blocked all calls. I can always get another bf, but only 1 NLNG.

5.30 came and went. I extended the grace period to 6pm. It wasn't until the day turned to night, that I realized the almighty mail wasn't arriving.

By this time, my bf had concluded that I was cheating after trying to reach me severally unsuccessfully. Remember when I said, I can always get another bf? Reality has dawned on me and I realize that task is a hard one, in this saturated market.

Again Saved2Serve, why you do me so?

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Saved2Serve:
hahahaha! !! Oboy that kuena was a character. He almost committed suicide when he couldn't get the nlng job. He sold his spirit and soul to it....lol. no! We don't chase the things of life that way. I have come so near to earning like Christian Ronaldo but it didn't work. We call it goal - aiyee! Success. A near success story. I handle such situations effortlessly. No be today my brother. Nlng no reach give me high blood pressure. No na a a a! ! Don't say I will end up like kuena, me no wan go USA I take God beg you. I love Nigeria. It was a big ending for kuena, for he is doing amazingly great in US. I have seen it all in this oil and gas industry. From huge and massive salary to none, back to big salary with great pecks and still wishing you were close to home. The truth is that there is a point in life where the little things that the less privileged have becomes the dream of the rich. My life is not synonymous with kuena but you may say it is because you feel the way I post here depicts my obsession for the nlng job. No sir!!! NLNG will be paying me less than what I earn but I need to get close to home as soon as possible. Please I have interview in lagos on Wednesday. Just wish me well.

As for my date of reckoning, it wasn't to deceive a anyone. I could have easily told you what happened and what is really on ground but for sake of the fact that these HR guys follow these thread I will keep mute. One of them told me this in clear terms. In fact, know this, I mean good for everyone here. I could give up my job slot to help the next jobless dude, that is my kind of person. I love to share information, maybe it's my weakness. Please don't take this life too hard. That my information did not prove reliable at the nick of time, does not mean I was lying. Something happened. Sorry dear all for the shock or inconveniences this may have caused you. I am not a joker...love you all.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
My brother, strength I have none to fight, even if I had it I will use it to defend your insecurity and fears. I cannot bear any intent of maiming you. No! Its not in my nature. Bikko obi gi juru (may ur heart be at ease for peace sake).

From that part of my heart that knows no sin nor hatred, I apologise for the pallpitations and trauma. NanaF, I thank u for accepting my apology.

Those asking for my head, I would have gladly laid it on the chopping table if its decapitation would mean the extinction of 'headaches' as a dis-ease in the world! Once again, I am regretfully sorry but I meant well for u all and I still do. Happy new month to you all.
Prinzofparis:

I no gree oh...we must fight this night!!!!
you want kill person pikin?...we must fight today oh!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Saved2Serve:
My brother, strength I have none to fight, even if I had it I will use it to defend your insecurity and fears. I cannot bear any intent of maiming you. No! Its not in my nature. Bikko obi gi juru (may ur heart be at ease for peace sake).

From that part of my heart that knows no sin nor hatred, I apologise for the pallpitations and trauma. NanaF, I thank u for accepting my apology.

Those asking for my head, I would have gladly laid it on the chopping table if its decapitation would mean the extinction of 'headaches' as a dis-ease in the world! Once again, I am regretfully sorry but I meant well for u all and I still do. Happy new month to you all.
Only if you knew the type of tension in here...
We can beleive almost anything these days without questioning..
BY THE WAY, TELL US WHAT HAPPENED..
Why didn't the mails drop yesterday.?? Ooh.. Are we to expect the mails today then??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month, guys.

Go forth and prosper.

Saves2serve, hmm.. Let me reserve my comments.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2015
I meant u write long expositions like him.
Thank God for a new day. Happy new month people. It will come like a “thief in the afternoon”.

Saved2Serve:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Of which, the FBIs on this thread, when Dplacement came here a while ago with his other moniker, I was so surprised that nobody said anything. Quite impressive
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Awon Super Eagles, Eyan Kanu. This is the kinda time he would have come on here to say "some names were switched but found out before dispatch yesterday, Christmas will be sweet for the righteous "
NanaF:
Of which, the FBIs on this thread, when Dplacement came here a while ago with his other moniker, I was so surprised that nobody said anything. Quite impressive
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
dway4ward:
Awon Super Eagles, Eyan Kanu. This is the kinda time he would have come on here to say "some names were switched but found out before dispatch yesterday, Christmas will be sweet for the righteous "

Hahahaha. I think he enjoyed the role a little too much.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
NanaF:

Hahahaha. I think he enjoyed the role a little too much.

it's okay for him to enjoy the role naa cos he has proved to be a reliable & 'onpoint' sauce. Abeg dplacement...come onboard with another moniker and give us info
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Somehow i wish to see a message on this thread from "Nicer" even before the mails start to drop.

Dear Nicer,

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. type something, anything, evreything, nothing, one thing.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
No one will unmask or play secret service with your identity. We only need info like, Resumption is uncertain due to internal drama/ Resumption is in March and mails probably sent after resumption from Christmas break.
We don't need dates or specific time.
scarletdp:
Somehow i wish to see a message on this thread from "Nicer" even before the mails start to drop.

Dear Nicer,

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. type something, anything, evreything, nothing, one thing.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
in vain u wake early to check your mail and nlng thread. vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

The Truth is, none of us even need this job. is two years now, yet you guys are still hoping praying anticipating for God knows what? Go get life guys.

like my friend will always say. END TIME JOB

Don't 4get JESUS IS COMING SOON.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
princewealth:
in vain u wake early to check your mail and nlng thread. vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

The Truth is, none of us even need this job. is two years now, yet you guys are still hoping praying anticipating for God knows what? Go get life guys.

like my friend will always say. END TIME JOB

Don't 4get JESUS IS COMING SOON.
this eshinshin is ignored
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Guys try to connect some dots with the mail below? It is exactly 1 year old; today I was scrutinizing my mail to see if I had any recent NLNG notification and I stumbled on this mail.

On Monday, December 1, 2014, Online, Recruitment <Recruitment.Online@nlng.com> wrote:

Dear ...,

With reference to our earlier correspondence to you on your success in the NLNG Graduate Trainee 2nd stage Exercise.

Kindly be advised that the next step of this Exercise (3rd stage) is scheduled for late Q1 2015. Details of this will be communicated to you in the early part of the year 2015...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
UpdateAll:
Guys try to connect some dots with the mail below? It is exactly 1 year old; today I was scrutinizing my mail to see if I had any recent NLNG notification and I stumbled on this mail.

On Monday, December 1, 2014, Online, Recruitment <Recruitment.Online@nlng.com> wrote:

Dear ...,

With reference to our earlier correspondence to you on your success in the NLNG Graduate Trainee 2nd stage Exercise.

Kindly be advised that the next step of this Exercise (3rd stage) is scheduled for late Q1 2015. Details of this will be communicated to you in the early part of the year 2015...

I have been trying hard to connect any available dots as you posited above.
I have not seen any dots not to even talk of connecting them.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
cashme28:

I have been trying hard to connect any available dots as you posited above.
I have not seen any dots not to even talk of connecting them.

LOL. I think he is trying to say that NLNG might want to pull another "Kindly be advised the next step of the exercise is scheduled for late Q1 201X" on us.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
UpdateAll:

Dear ...,

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oboy which one be your sign language pattern. U no won yarn? We no be deaf and dumb na[quote author=ifycyril post=40592855][/quote]
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oboy which one be your sign language pattern? U no won yarn? We no be deaf and dumb na[quote author=ifycyril post=40592855][/quote]
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyhow make Nlng do am. Wetin I know be say ogoro must jump.
NPComplete:

LOL. I think he is trying to say that NLNG might want to pull another "Kindly be advised the next step of the exercise is scheduled for late Q1 201X" on us.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2015
whenever they are ready.!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Had anyone tried contacting them with their email recruitment.Online@nlng.com .... Did they reply.??

What was their reply like.?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2015
tk4rd:
Had anyone tried contacting them with their email recruitment.Online@nlng.com .... Did they reply.??

What was their reply like.?

Have U?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2015
cashme28:

Have U?
I no go lie to you.. I never contact them ooo.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
That's a dead-end. Don't even waste your time.

tk4rd:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
tk4rd:

Make I just give you reply wey you go get:

Dear tk4rd,

Thank you for contacting NLNG.

The outcome of the recruitment exercise will be communicated in due course.

Regards,

For NLNG
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
You wish! They would simply ignore your email

MrSneh:

Make I just give you reply wey you go get:

Dear tk4rd,

Thank you for contacting NLNG.

The outcome of the recruitment exercise will be communicated in due course.

Regards,

For NLNG

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
NLNG should just get ready for 31 year old GTs ooo. Some of us started this recruitment at 28 years old, we are nacking 31 years now ooo....NLNG answer us abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Heew! !! How are you house? Keep the faith folks. Meanwhile a have a story to tell. I love gist oh.... but will do that when I get out of this V.I. traffic gridlock. My gist will inspire someone, just someone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.