Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223490 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Spiro007:
Even in the well.....IT IS WELL. Whenever it is going to come out eventually, my own be say make he be good news for me! Shikena.

naastyme:
With luck u would be skipping the medical stage then tongue

Oya now, we are waiting for you guys.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
@Spiro007.

Please modify your post on the previous page. Kindly treat as urgent. Many thanks in advance.

#OperationCleanUp

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
@naastyme.

Please edit your post on the previous page. Kindly treat as urgent. Many thanks in advance.

@Spiro007. We await you as well.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm good thing I came just in time to see what all of you are coding, I for dey cry by now. grin

Anyways, happy weekend....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nitrogen(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
forkadict:
@naastyme.

Please edit your post on the previous page. Kindly treat as urgent. Many thanks in advance.

@Spiro007. We await you as well.

Tell the mod to hide their posts......simples!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
nitrogen:

Tell the mod to hide their posts......simples!

I don't even know who the mod of this thread/section is. Do you? If yes Pls tell me.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
forkadict:

I don't even know who the mod of this thread/section is. Do you? If yes Pls tell me.
David470 i guess

good evening everybody
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2015
CHM11:

David470 i guess

good evening everybody

@Davide470
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2015
whatsupguys:

@Davide470
Sah??

If you wanna delete any comment, just report the comment(s) using the report button.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2015
davide470:

Sah??

If you wanna delete any comment, just report the comment(s) using the report button.

Cheers.

Done. Thanks @davide470

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2015
davide470:

Sah??

Cheers.
Thank you Oga David.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2015
'In a stammering voice' isss thth....th..this th..th..the week?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2015
whatsupguys:
'In a stammering voice' isss thth....th..this th..th..the week?
Dey diaa... Keep Stammering.. grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2015
tk4rd:
Dey diaa... Keep Stammering.. grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hehehe
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm good thing I came just in time to see what all of you are coding, I for dey cry by now. grin

Anyways, happy weekend....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Hi sweerie. Happy weekend.
I've missed u badly all these while oo.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
In the light of recent events on this thread I guess some of us can now see Dplacement's dilemma. You give obscure inside info and people complain that it's too vague and even suggest that you're probably enjoying tantalizing people, and when you give clear and elaborate inside info and it becomes "overly specific information" and "a leak" which we all know is unethical and unprofessional and, depending on the level of confidentiality of the info and the possible effects of a leak, can even be criminal.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
vantage7:
In the light of recent events on this thread I guess some of us can now see Dplacement's dilemma. You give obscure inside info and people complain that it's too vague and even suggest that you're probably enjoying tantalizing people, and when you give clear and elaborate inside info and it becomes "overly specific information" and "a leak" which we all know is unethical and unprofessional and, depending on the level of confidentiality of the info and the possible effects of a leak, can even be criminal.
Exactly...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
@vantage7, we may soon find ourselves in such dilemma. The truth is that, nairaland seem to have been a helpful media to them, they probably want us to benefit from it as well, they are constrained to do it in the most succint manner such that it does not affect the reputation of their company and their desire to help does not turn against them, as I know even my own company has a strict social media policy. We must appreciate their concerns, they over-tried. Especially Dplacement, the guy risked a lot for us mehn. Even though a lot of people ended up still asking for his head. Omo araye!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
angry
tk4rd:
This pipu will not carry themselves to romance section... angry angry sad cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Best sauce right now is Artmedia. He tells us what is not, very accurately.

Artmedia, is this the week?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nice to know that the oil spill has been mopped up and the environment is now clean.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
tk4rd:
missed u too kiss

so if I want to hide every comment in the last 3 pages or more, the power is in my hands? Interesting
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
@whatsupguys, I no be Oga o. Remember me in thy kingdom though. smiley

@LadyF, Nope, the power is not in your hands.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
whatsupguys:
angry
This pipu will not carry themselves to romance section... angry angry sad cheesy
Hehehehehehe.. My brother, no vex oooo.. The Lady is really appearing in my dreams at all times, and I can't wait until I reach romance section.. Pls, just vex small and pretend like say we just said "Hi-Hi--bye-bye"

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
So it seems. Came online to see that a comment I quoted @save2serve has been hidden only cos someone asked the admin to. I was surprised when I went looking for it to delete/modify it when I found it wasn't there. Isn't this a trespass of my space and right? cry

davide470:

@LadyF, Nope, the power is not in your hands.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
tk4rd:
Hehehehehehe.. My brother, no vex oooo.. The Lady is really appearing in my dreams at all times, and I can't wait until I reach romance section.. Pls, just vex small and pretend like say we just said "Hi-Hi--bye-bye"
Hahahaha, it is allowed....nor be only you sef, e get one fine babe for my AC date I dey pray make we make nlng together.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
whatsupguys:

Hahahaha, it is allowed....nor be only you sef, e get one fine babe for my AC date I dey pray make we make nlng together.
Hmmmm.. Well, let's enter first..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spiro007: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sorry @forkaddict, @Saved2serve and others..... didn't see the mentions on time as I haven't been here. But I see that the mod has hidden the comments... nice one! Meanwhile, @Saved2serve, don't rest on ur oars... we need you till we join you in Bonny.. Cheers. Happy Sunday!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
tk4rd:
lol kiss

I think it's safe to expect mails January or later.... Or 2017? Some people would soon become grandparents waiting for this success mail sha.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladyF:

lol kiss

I think it's safe to expect mails January or later.... Or 2017? Some people would soon become grandparents waiting for this success mail sha.
Kilode?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
@artmedia has been silent, it means this week is probably the week

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
How far with pH guys and their T-fare sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.