Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223489 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Even though u dey lock up for all d questions i dey ask u let me stil ask u, how your interview today? wishing u success
Saved2Serve:
Heew! !! How are you house? Keep the faith folks. Meanwhile a have a story to tell. I love gist oh.... but will do that when I get out of this V.I. traffic gridlock. My gist will inspire someone, just someone.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
sorry bro, i was not locking up. I have been separated from my tools lately. I will go through the thread to give your questions good answers. No vex!!
ItsTime4me:
Even though u dey lock up for all d questions i dey ask u let me stil ask u, how your interview today? wishing u success
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Many times, I just cant help but wonder how @Nicer must be feeling whenever he goes thru this thread. Just chilling in his office with a cup of coffee and some snacks, reading thru the permutations, rebuttals, counter permutations, expressions of frustration, expression of hope, anger etc etc.

I really wonder what will be going thru his mind and what he will be feeling like enjoying the suspense he is putting us thru.

@Nicer, I am still very much loyal o. Na wonder I just dey wonder o...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
@Nicer cannot say anything for very obvious reasons...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
forkadict:
Many times, I just cant help but wonder how @Nicer must be feeling whenever he goes thru this thread. Just chilling in his office with a cup of coffee and some snacks, reading thru the permutations, rebuttals, counter permutations, expressions of frustration, expression of hope, anger etc etc.

I really wonder what will be going thru his mind and what he will be feeling like enjoying the suspense he is putting us thru.

@Nicer, I am still very much loyal o. Na wonder I just dey wonder o...

You know one thing I like about this guy? He is just so passionate about us like we are in it together. Bros, your friend na my friend, ur enemy na my enemy....you too much

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
It really doesn't look like anything will happen this month....it is well
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
whatsupguys:
It really doesn't look like anything will happen this month....it is well

Today is only the 3rd...time will tell
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2015
the bottom of the food chain became vacant this week... graduate trainees,

on your marks!.....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Prinzofparis:
the bottom of the food chain became vacant this week... graduate trainees,

on your marks!.....
Get Ready.!!!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Prinzofparis:

the bottom of the food chain became vacant this week...
graduate trainees,

on your marks!.....

Great news!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Guy you modified this post. Seems you know alot about Nicer.
whatsupguys:
@Nicer cannot say anything for very obvious reasons...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Sure it was a banter between 2 of them during the interviews.
ItsTime4me:
Guy you modified this post. Seems you know alot about Nicer.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Guy I like your chioce of words. Same is also true with NPcomplete. @whatsupguys now I understand why you had to modify the post. No taking of any chances.
dway4ward:
Sure it was a banter between 2 of them during the interviews.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
ItsTime4me:
Guy I like your chioce of words. Same is also true with NPcomplete. @whatsupguys now I understand why you had to modify the post. No taking of any chances.

You know I lamented to myself before he modified the post that I thought we somewhat agreed to cease and desist from this unmasking business especially when it concerns people on the inside.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Saved2Serve:
Heew! !! How are you house? Keep the faith folks. Meanwhile a have a story to tell. I love gist oh.... but will do that when I get out of this V.I. traffic gridlock. My gist will inspire someone, just someone.

Still waiting for this gist.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adding fasting to our talking here would be helpful. Doesn't that make sense? Abi? But really people are smart here, we can smartly piece 1 or 2 things together and make a whole. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Long read. With this NLNG may even take us all who meet a set bench mark.

NLNG, BGT commission four new hi- tech LNG vessels
November 25, 2015
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), through its subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport Limited (BGT), recently commissioned four new vessels as part of a strategic expansion programme to strengthen and make it more globally competitive.
The LNG Bonny II built by HHI was named by the wife of the King of Bonny, Mrs. Paula Tamunoipiriye Pepple. LNG Lagos II, also built by HHI was named by the wife of the Lagos State Governor, Mrs Bolanle Ambode. LNG Port Harcourt II built by SHI was named by the wife of the Governor of Rivers State, Mrs Suzette Nyesom-Wike. LNG Finima II was named by the wife of the Minister of state for Petroleum and Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC ) , Mrs Elizabeth Kachikwu, who was however represented by the Legal Counsel of NLNG, Edith Unuigbe.
The four vessels to be delivered before the end of 2015 are Dual Fuel Diesel Electric (DFDE), and a more fuel efficient and modern model of vessels. LNG Bonny 11 and LNG Lagos 11 are enhanced with a capacity of 177,000 cubic metres, a length of 299 metres and a breath of 46 metres, while LNG Finima 11 and LNG Port-Harcourt 11 are enhanced with a capacity of 175,000 cubic metres, a length of 293 metres and a breath of 48 metres- about the size of three football pitches.
At the HHI ceremony in Ulsan, South Korea, Babs Omotowa, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of NLNG said “The commissioning marks a clear demonstration of our commitment to the rejuvenation of our assets as well as our efforts at ensuring that we continuously strengthen our reputation and status as a reliable and efficient LNG company operating in a very competitive world energy market.
“This august ceremony, also prepares us for the future with plans for expansion of operations. NLNG is currently planning for additional trains that will increase its production capacity by 40 percent to some 30 million tonnes annually. Our shipping capacity must therefore also grow to meet the demands of this expansion.
“I must mention here also, that thanks to Nigeria LNG’s local content vision as well as support from HHI that for the first time, some Nigerian companies have participated in the construction of our vessels here in Ulsan. Nexans KabelMetal, Berger Paints, Paints and Coating Manufacturers Nigeria and Metec West Africa became involved, supplying cables, paints and anodes valued at over $10million,” he added.
He said about 580 young Nigerians have benefited from the partnership with HHI and SHI in developing local skills in ship design and construction. He stated that the skills development took place in Bonny, Rivers State, Lagos State and South Korea where over 200 Nigerians participated in the actual construction of the vessels.
The naming ceremonies were witnessed by dignitaries including the Charge d'affaires of the Nigerian Embassy in South Korea, Mr Momoh Sheida Omeiza.
Contrary to some online news medium, NLNG/BGT/NNPC attendance was 33 (as against the false and misleading 110 reported) and this number is inclusive of Board Members of BGT who were holding their 57th Board meeting to coincide with the event, the God mothers and an aide each, few relevant senior management staff, and the former Managing Director and his deputy, who did the initial work culminating in the accomplishments of the moment, as well as an external media representative who covered the event.
Other attendees at the events such as International Banks who financed the ships, Class Societies, etc, all attended at their own costs. The naming ceremonies were also attended by the Nigerian crew on-board the vessels as well as the Nigeria trainees who are based in Korea undergoing shipbuilding training as part of technology skills transfer aspects of our Nigerian Content initiative.
The remaining two vessels will be commissioned and delivered in 2016.
NLNG is owned by four shareholders, namely, the Federal Government of Nigeria, represented by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC (49%), Shell Gas BV, SGBV, (25.6%), Total LNG Nigeria Limited (15%), and Eni International (N.A,) N. V. S. a. r. l (10.4%).
Kudo Eresia-Eke
General Manager, External Relations Division

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dfavouredone:
Long read. With this NLNG may even take us all who meet a set bench mark.

NLNG, BGT commission four new hi- tech LNG vessels
November 25, 2015
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), through its subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport Limited (BGT), recently commissioned four new vessels as part of a strategic expansion programme to strengthen and make it more globally competitive.
The LNG Bonny II built by HHI was named by the wife of the King of Bonny, Mrs. Paula Tamunoipiriye Pepple. LNG Lagos II, also built by HHI was named by the wife of the Lagos State Governor, Mrs Bolanle Ambode. LNG Port Harcourt II built by SHI was named by the wife of the Governor of Rivers State, Mrs Suzette Nyesom-Wike. LNG Finima II was named by the wife of the Minister of state for Petroleum and Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC ) , Mrs Elizabeth Kachikwu, who was however represented by the Legal Counsel of NLNG, Edith Unuigbe.
The four vessels to be delivered before the end of 2015 are Dual Fuel Diesel Electric (DFDE), and a more fuel efficient and modern model of vessels. LNG Bonny 11 and LNG Lagos 11 are enhanced with a capacity of 177,000 cubic metres, a length of 299 metres and a breath of 46 metres, while LNG Finima 11 and LNG Port-Harcourt 11 are enhanced with a capacity of 175,000 cubic metres, a length of 293 metres and a breath of 48 metres- about the size of three football pitches.
At the HHI ceremony in Ulsan, South Korea, Babs Omotowa, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of NLNG said “The commissioning marks a clear demonstration of our commitment to the rejuvenation of our assets as well as our efforts at ensuring that we continuously strengthen our reputation and status as a reliable and efficient LNG company operating in a very competitive world energy market.
“This august ceremony, also prepares us for the future with plans for expansion of operations. NLNG is currently planning for additional trains that will increase its production capacity by 40 percent to some 30 million tonnes annually. Our shipping capacity must therefore also grow to meet the demands of this expansion.
“I must mention here also, that thanks to Nigeria LNG’s local content vision as well as support from HHI that for the first time, some Nigerian companies have participated in the construction of our vessels here in Ulsan. Nexans KabelMetal, Berger Paints, Paints and Coating Manufacturers Nigeria and Metec West Africa became involved, supplying cables, paints and anodes valued at over $10million,” he added.
He said about 580 young Nigerians have benefited from the partnership with HHI and SHI in developing local skills in ship design and construction. He stated that the skills development took place in Bonny, Rivers State, Lagos State and South Korea where over 200 Nigerians participated in the actual construction of the vessels.
The naming ceremonies were witnessed by dignitaries including the Charge d'affaires of the Nigerian Embassy in South Korea, Mr Momoh Sheida Omeiza.
Contrary to some online news medium, NLNG/BGT/NNPC attendance was 33 (as against the false and misleading 110 reported) and this number is inclusive of Board Members of BGT who were holding their 57th Board meeting to coincide with the event, the God mothers and an aide each, few relevant senior management staff, and the former Managing Director and his deputy, who did the initial work culminating in the accomplishments of the moment, as well as an external media representative who covered the event.
Other attendees at the events such as International Banks who financed the ships, Class Societies, etc, all attended at their own costs. The naming ceremonies were also attended by the Nigerian crew on-board the vessels as well as the Nigeria trainees who are based in Korea undergoing shipbuilding training as part of technology skills transfer aspects of our Nigerian Content initiative.
The remaining two vessels will be commissioned and delivered in 2016.
NLNG is owned by four shareholders, namely, the Federal Government of Nigeria, represented by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC (49%), Shell Gas BV, SGBV, (25.6%), Total LNG Nigeria Limited (15%), and Eni International (N.A,) N. V. S. a. r. l (10.4%).
Kudo Eresia-Eke
General Manager, External Relations Division
Very good development. Wonderful capacity building..more 'hope' that our day is nearer

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2015
everyone who qouted should edit or expunge. i have done so...may not comment here anytime again
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by baddo(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol
naastyme:
With luck u would be skipping the medical stage then tongue

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na Godwin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
So, Any NEWS for G.Ts.??
Saved2Serve:
NEWS FOR EH but it affects GTs...........
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
tk4rd:
So, Any NEWS for G.Ts.??
As far as I am concerned anything happening this month will really be a miracle. In few days, it will be Christmas, and people start travelling for the holidays, see their families blablabla.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saved2Serve:
NEWS FOR EH ...

You are providing overly specific information which I think might be detrimental to someone working inside. This kind of information are called "leaks" and should be imprecise. Mentioning a specific opening as haven't submitted a list almost immediately identifies your source as this is information that is available to a very tiny subset of people. Edit and ask everyone one that quoted you to do same. For the sake of your source

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
airsaylongcon:

You are providing overly specific information which I think might be detrimental to someone working inside. This kind of information are called "leaks" and should be imprecise. Mentioning a specific opening as haven't submitted a list almost immediately identifies your source as this is information that is available to a very tiny subset of people. Edit and ask everyone one that quoted you to do same. For the sake of your source
Hmmm....wise
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
done! may you all comply to this instruction as i have.
airsaylongcon:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saved2Serve:
everyone who qouted should edit or expunge. i have done so...may not comment here anytime again

Why na?? Please don't do that ooo.....you are one of our sure padi here abeg. You and forkadict.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Saved2Serve:
My guy, we do things on this very thread with caution..
It's true you love sharing information, but pls, mind the type of info you share.
As for those that quoted you, you need to quote them again and tell them to edit..
So that they would see it in the "mentioned" notification tab..
Meanwhile, I've edited mine though... So, make u no quote me join.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
ok
whatsupguys:

Why na?? Please don't do that ooo.....you are one of our sure padi here abeg. You and forkadict.

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.