Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226163 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Been a while on this thread.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
whatsupguys:
How far with pH guys and their T-fare sef?

That's my main concern right now...
Why haven't they paid me and some Ph guys the T-fare?
These days I check my account balance even more than I check my mail...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
4mula22:

That's my main concern right now...
Why haven't they paid me and some Ph guys the T-fare?
These days I check my account balance even more than I check my mail...
After 4 months? Have u tried putting a call through to them?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
tk4rd:
Hehehehehehe.. My brother, no vex oooo.. The Lady is really appearing in my dreams at all times"

Egbami!

You mean say @LadyF na Karishika?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
forkadict:

Egbami!

lol tufiakwa o

Ayam not part of the flying crew biko grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chairmo I greet you righteously. For you to comment today, I have an added reason to believe that this is definitely the week. If it's not this week, then forget about the mails this year. The source? My gut feeling. #I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness
tolutweety:
Been a while on this thread.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
ItsTime4me:
Chairmo I greet you righteously. For you to comment today, I have an added reason to believe that this is definitely the week. If it's not this week, then forget about the mails this year. The source? My gut feeling. #I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness

I greet you more righteously,boss

I was just passing by, ...

My source gut says it can only be next year. #my gut can be wrong though.

That aside, make una unwind this season.
The job section chatroom is hosting a beach party for all .
Kindly read my post on this page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1958509/jobs-vacancies-section-chatroom/693

Indicate interest by mentioning me on the chatroom thread.

@ladyf,@electrique, emmaville and others that ll be in lag then. This is a special invite to you .

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
December 18, 2007 (approximately) is when NLNG sent offers to some of them. We shouldn't rule out December then. Maybe they will send it on xmas day sef.

https://www.nairaland.com/48041/which-way-nlng/80#1778996
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yes, this can be possible in our case 'only', repeat, 'only' if we are invited for medicals this week. Remember, we've not gotten the notification of our performances, let alone medical invites. The long and short of what I'm saying is that if we must get our offers this year, the notification, which may go along with the medical invite for those of us who will be successful, has to be this week, otherwise forget it. I've not gone through that link you posted, but I can assure you that those guys did not get their medical invites later than a date which corresponds with today's date.
ladyF:
December 18, 2007 (approximately) is when NLNG sent offers to some of them. We shouldn't rule out December then. Maybe they will send it on xmas day sef.

https://www.nairaland.com/48041/which-way-nlng/80#1778996

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Guest01: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Resumption is most likely going to be in Q1 2016, somewhere between February and March. Remove the one month notification factor from your permutations cos it does not apply to GTs, even thou some of us are gainfully employed and currently play vital roles in our place of work. The EH's might get their offer letters this month with the view of resumption in January.

Some peeps in here already know their status in the current GT recruitment. For those of us still waiting to know sup, i say keep believing. Victory is around the corner.

Do have a lovely week ahead peeps.

Shalom!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Chill, this isn't funny. This is implying the unsuccessful ones might have to wait till January of February to know. That's really not fair.
Guest01:
Resumption is most likely going to be in Q1 2016, somewhere between February and March. Remove the one month notification factor from your permutations cos it does not apply to GTs, even thou some of us are gainfully employed and currently play vital roles in our place of work. The EH's might get their offer letters this month with the view of resumption in January.

Some peeps in here already know their status in the current GT recruitment. For those of us still waiting to know sup, i say keep believing. Victory is around the corner.

Shalom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:11am On Dec 07, 2015
forkadict:

Egbami!

Hmmmm.. Well, no be wetin I mean ooo. But den, if she appears in my dreams and make me happy, and na because of say she be Karishika wey make am to be like dat, hmmmm, den, I feel say she fit double de Karishikaness, so dat the dream-visiting can double, and then the resultant happiness be doubled too.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Have a fruitful working week guys.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2015
@Guest01, are you really serious that some GTs already know their status? Na wa o Nigeria! Long leg tinz. I beg make mago mago no go enter the thing o. The longer the delay the greater the chances of manipulation. Nlng abeg make una release the result this week. Enough of the suspense. # I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2015
ItsTime4me:
@Guest01, are you really serious that some GTs already know their status? Na wa o Nigeria! Long leg tinz. I beg make mago mago no go enter the thing o. The longer the delay the greater the chances of manipulation. Nlng abeg make una release the result this week. Enough of the suspense. # I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness

i think its just knowing if you passed AC or failed AC....not about having 'long legz' the outcome.

gut feeling might just be the 'long leg'.

in other news, mails are dropping this year for sure. #gut
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2015
lol @ best sauce. I am not o. Sorry for my late response.

Well, this week is definitely NOT the week. Though significant progress has been made and there's a slight chance they will give feedback towards the end of this month. If not, then certainly early Jan. #WeWait

Shalom!

NanaF:
Best sauce right now is Artmedia. He tells us what is not, very accurately.

Artmedia, is this the week?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2015
artmedia:

Well, this week is definitely NOT the week. Though significant progress has been made and there's a slight chance they will give feedback towards the end of this month. If not, then certainly early Jan. #WeWait

Shialom!
Slight chance?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2015
artmedia:

Shalom!

This man! Dashing the hope of 'this week' since 1882 with this line.. undecided

How much I've wanted to remove that uppercased word with no success.. maybe I should try a bazooka! cool

Morning hopefuls.
God by my side, Victoria ascerta!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is it certain that some folks already know their faith? What informed u of that?

Guest01:

Some peeps in here already know their status in the current GT recruitment
. For those of us still waiting to know sup, i say keep believing. Victory is around the corner.

Shalom!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
One guy lamented his fate over a month ago, moniker beginning in O, and Jigsaw celebrated his a few weeks ago. People know their fates and can plan for their future. We now know resumption is around March, please NLNG let go of the multitude that won't make it.
You are holding too many people back.
naastyme:
Is it certain that some folks already know their faith? What informed u of that?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
I feel like a painter who believes he is a genius, given his best paintings to a gallery that has refused to announce its exhibit date and the artist is currently stuck in Syria.
Will you wait till I'm dead to publish my works? NLNG na you I dey ask. Will sh** hit the fan before you respond?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
I remember that. Just didn't think they were being serious. We keep waiting then.

dway4ward:
One guy lamented his fate over a month ago, moniker beginning in O, and Jigsaw celebrated his a few weeks ago. People know their fates and can plan for their future. We now know resumption is around March, please NLNG let go of the multitude that won't make it.
You are holding too many people back.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
My last job, I knew I was to resume in January by October. It didn't affect the recruitment process or company integrity in any manner. I cannot create any excuse for the lack of communication on the part of the company. It really just not right. No ethics will justify this.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
dway4ward:
My last job, I knew I was to resume in January by October. It didn't affect the recruitment process or company integrity in any manner. I cannot create any excuse for the lack of communication on the part of the company. It really just not right. No ethics will justify this.

Seconded.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Someone here already told you guys that they're conducting background checks on the provisionally selected candidates. You want them to pick someone and then drop them because they failed the checks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Na wetin dem dey check since? Dem won check for d great great grand papa whe born me? I tink say dem don go to different schools last year go check? Wetin dem com they look for again? Abeg Nlng make una release d result ooooo...... Boyz dey para now
vantage7:
Someone here already told you guys that they're conducting background checks on the provisionally selected candidates. You want them to pick someone and then drop them because they failed the checks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
ItsTime4me:
Na wetin dem dey check since? Dem won check for d great great grand papa whe born me? I tink say dem don go to different schools last year go check? Wetin dem com they look for again? Abeg Nlng make una release d result ooooo...... Boyz dey para now

The background checks fear me ooo...Hia!!!
Only Buhari would rival the amount of time being spent for background checks.
This has turned to HISTORY CHECKS.

Notwithstanding, though, the time left is reduced.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
cashme28:

?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
cashme28:

Can u just leave my President out of this?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
whatsupguys:

Sorry o. I have left your president out of this as instructed.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
whatsupguys:

Which one be "leave my president out of this?" did he not take 6 months to vet thieves? When GEJ siddon there na so we tear im shirt call am clueless tire. Yes only Buhari would rival the amount of time being spent for background checks. SHOOT ME
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 3:06am On Dec 08, 2015
And now, we have seen a good topic that would keep the thread busy until the "males" come in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.