Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp (29518 Views)

Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall / Governor Aliyu Loses Polling Unit In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Reptyle(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
...and all that the story quoted was "A SOURCE."

All the people that can confirm or debunk the story were unavailable for comments undecided

How convenient grin grin
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
and the cooky crumbled grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

samuelkaykay: Information from a close source declared that Amaechi and co have decided to bow but prefer to do it in an honourable way.Amaechi will use the burial ceremony of madam p mother to settle the dust.

Evans bipi go bust im head if he nears that place. mark
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
dridowu: until d last time i check she is yet to defend herself until then the dubious scandal continues and for the Massive corruption in lagos, d last time i also check d major headlines in online news, pages of newspaper, tv stattion , radio station etc are still on bullet proof cars

Bros this thread is not about oduah,kindly move on to the myriads of Oduah's thread on this site.This thread is about the declining fortunes of the new PDP deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

What's this 'your brother is more corrupt than my brother attitude' about?

Why can't the anti-corruption agencies move against those behind the alleged Lekki scam? Who is stopping them? Who takes the blame? Is it not the President?

How on earth should that be used to justify another case of alleged corruption?

Don't you realize that in trying to defend Oduah and probably the President, you're actually putting the search light on the President's inability to ruthlessly fight corruption?

The anti-corruption agencies, under the supervision of Mr Goodluck Jonathan should wake up from their deep sleep and clean the Augean stable regardless of party affiliation or tribal considerations.

Nigerians are suffering and corruption is getting stronger. Yet some of you are peddling the annoying argument that Mr A is should be left alone because Mr B is more corrupt!

Nigeria!!!

You should stop your ramblings all in the bid of hiding your disgusting cloak of hypocrisy.

I simply addressed the irritating case of people like you who selectively scream to the roof tops when your idol of hate is involved.

Why should the Oduah gate garner more hue and cry than the mega Lekki scam, maybe cos it involves people you support.

Moreso, Considering the avalanche of assault on the Aviation Minister while those perpetrating mega frauds in Lagos via the Lekki road construction are enjoying the decorum their actions doesn't permit from fake moral Caesars , pretending to abhor corruption from the center.

I never supported the Aviation minister conducts but the disgusting hypocrisy exhibited by people like you is nauseating. I don't really blame the Igbos for going all out to defend their own against extreme hypocritical harsh criticisms.

The hypocrisy of all anti-GEJ supporters reeks of death itself

18 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lets get back to discussing Gov Aliyu abandonment of the sinking ship of the invalids grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by awodman: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Why una the lie like this na?..5 more Govs have indicated to join Amaechi and his gan.g according to Chukwuemeka Eze and their are making preparations to receive them.Aliyu is a member of the Preparation and receiving committee..
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine:

You should stop your ramblings all in the bid of hiding your disgusting cloak of hypocrisy.

I simply addressed the irritating case of people like you who selectively scream to the roof tops when your idol of hate is involved.

Why should the Oduah gate garner more hue and cry than the mega Lekki scam, maybe cos it involves people you support.

Moreso, Considering the avalanche of assault on the Aviation Minister while those perpetrating mega frauds in Lagos via the Lekki road construction are enjoying the decorum their actions doesn't permit from fake moral Caesars pretending to abhor corruption from the center.

I never supported the Aviation minister conducts but the disgusting hypocrisy exhibited by people like you is nauseating. I don't really blame the Igbos for going all out to defend their own against extreme hypocritical harsh criticisms.

The hypocrisy of all anti-GEJ supporters reeks of death itself

The word 'hypocrisy' was used how many times in your short post? You must be 'hypocrisy' personified or may be you see it in your dreams.

You never supported the Aviation Minister but you don't blame those defending her because of 'hypocrisy'!!!

How confused can one get? So your lack of support for her was conditional and the imaginary 'hypocrites' you're hallucinating about are now the ones defining and controlling your moral compass?

So if your imaginary 'hypocrites' descend hard on the Lekki issues now, you will get your moral fibre and direction back? Don't you realize that you've just admitted being a zombie to those 'hypocrites'? This remote controlling is classic.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Desric(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Is Nairaland a forum to spread false informations, rumours and all manner of lies? Its even more disheartening that the youths are culprits of the dastardly act. What re we preaching, what re we teaching, what re we learning and what do we stand to gain? Reading through the posts here, one can easily point out that we are not after whether the govt is corrupt or not, whether Nigeria is dying or not, all what we know is that PDP must rule, GEJ must rule and bla bla bla. That means we don't have any vision whatsoever for our beloved country, otherwise why would any sane man be happy if all these corrupt individuals still come back to become united in same evil PDP, anyway I guess its even the G7 governors that are bothering themselves with Nigerian issues, I know so many of you wring poos here can't or might never get to the level of the G7 instead you will be sinking with the country if it goes beyond this stage while the G7 will be fine with their family and loots somewhere around the globe. Think twice and be wise, also endeavour to do good and support a worthy course no matter.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by dridowu: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros this thread is not about oduah,kindly move on to the myriads of Oduah's thread on this site.This thread is about the declining fortunes of the new PDP deal with it.
100% i accept what u said

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

The word 'hypocrisy' was used how many times in your short post? You must be 'hypocrisy' personified or may be you see it in your dreams.

Your are a damn shameless hypocrite and you can't defend that bold assertion.

Pukkah:

You never supported the Aviation Minister but you don't blame those defending her because of 'hypocrisy'!!!

I don't shamelessly support Selective Justice.

Irritating critics like you whose huge business is to adopt disgusting selective and biased approach to vices.

Pukkah:

How confused can one get? So your lack of support for her was conditional and the imaginary 'hypocrites' you're hallucinating about are now the ones defining and controlling your moral compass?

You don't ever deserve the right to use the word "Moral Compass"

Your blatant hypocrisy and double faced standard antagonizes that phrase.

Pukkah:

So if your imaginary 'hypocrites' descend hard on the Lekki issues now, you will get your moral fibre and direction back?

Again, never you use the word "Moral" again.

wake me up, when you dispense the same energy in criticizing your gods in APC.

Pukkah:

Don't you realize that you've just admitted being a zombie to those 'hypocrites'? This remote controlling is classic.

Stop sounding acutely silly, calling your double faced personality out doesn't equate to being a Zombie.

The actual Zombie here is you , cos your default settings is to criticize others but go forcefully mute when your paymasters are involved.

P:S ====> Let go back to discussing Babangida Aliyu .All mastvbation over Stella Oduah is not meant for this thread.

17 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Double
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Etumgbe(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is just the beginning of the end of new pdp
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by nerodenero: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
emmysenior: That man has always been on the fence. A coward I guess.
He talks from both side of the mouth. This might eventually favours him.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Richiez(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
It's been a long time coming.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Okonjoiweala(f): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
samuelkaykay: Information from a close source declared that Amaechi and co have decided to bow but prefer to do it in an honourable way.Amaechi will use the burial ceremony of madam p to settle the dust.
lol
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by kaeto(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Aliyu is a wise man.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by infoscope(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Am I the only person who understands Nigerian press so well. This info came from an anonymous aide and not the Gov himself. If you believe this then you are still a learner.... Waiting patiently for Aliyu's rebuttal
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by mcdokwe(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dem done dey go, 1 by 1
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by cluewebhost(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
G - (x minus 1)..... And counting
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by kabba7(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
So for all these reasons Jonathan should continue the looting culture . Hail Mary mother of of god have mercy on nigerians they are finished .
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by zynzyn(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

What's this 'your brother is more corrupt than my brother attitude' about?

Why can't the anti-corruption agencies move against those behind the alleged Lekki scam? Who is stopping them? Who takes the blame? Is it not the President?

How on earth should that be used to justify another case of alleged corruption?

Don't you realize that in trying to defend Oduah and probably the President, you're actually putting the search light on the President's inability to ruthlessly fight corruption?

The anti-corruption agencies, under the supervision of Mr Goodluck Jonathan should wake up from their deep sleep and clean the Augean stable regardless of party affiliation or tribal considerations.

Nigerians are suffering and corruption is getting stronger. Yet some of you are peddling the annoying argument that Mr A is should be left alone because Mr B is more corrupt!

Nigeria!!!

Where did u guys ever get the impression Uncle Jona could fight corruption even tamely talk less of ruthlessly!!

We are not yet serious, and I fear for this country!

Nobody considers himself a thief again because somebody stole more!= angry

We defend crooks because they are our tribal kinsmen, so others will do the same!!
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by FirstOpinion: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Evidence that God is answering the prayers made by some Nigerian in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB: The irresistible allure of FRESH AIR; Aliyu is sharp after all!

I have always known that that Nigga Baster.ed is sharp guy, the last to leave that group will suffer heavily grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

I have always known that that Nigga Baster.ed is sharp guy, the last to leave that group will suffer heavily grin grin grin

Lolz . . . . grin
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine:

Your are a damn shameless hypocrite and you can't defend that bold assertion.

I don't shamelessly support Selective Justice.

Irritating critics like you whose huge business is to adopt disgusting selective and biased approach to vices.

You don't ever deserve the right to use the word "Moral Compass"

Your blatant hypocrisy and double faced standard antagonizes that phrase.

Again, never you use the word "Moral" again.

wake me up, when you dispense the same energy in criticizing your gods in APC.

Stop sounding acutely silly, calling your double faced personality out doesn't equate to being a Zombie.

The actual Zombie here is you , cos your default settings is to criticize others but go forcefully mute when your paymasters are involved.

P:S ====> Let go back to discussing Babangida Aliyu .All mastvbation over Stella Oduah is not meant for this thread.

I don't know which one exceeds the other: the cluelessness of your masters or yours.

I also wonder which one is more: your shamelessness or that of the people justifying corruption.

If you were smart enough you would have realized that there are two things now which you can't spin:

1. By your admission, corruption is reigning freely in Nigeria. As it is under the nose of the President so is it in the camp of the opposition. This is an indictment of your masters.

2. By your admission, your morality and anti-corruption stance takes its life and strength from that of the stand of the opposition or your famed 'hypocrites'. When they change, you change! You're a self-confessed pendulum.

What manner of man fights himself and provides his attackers with weapons?

If you still need someone to point out this to you then you need someone to borrow you a fairly used brain.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okonjo iweala:
lol

Madam is that you.... i follow you laff them grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by solidhunk: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Surely they gather surely they will scata
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by naija2dabone(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

I don't know which one exceeds the other: the cluelessness of your masters or yours.

I also wonder which one is more: your shamelessness or that of the people justifying corruption.

If you were smart enough you would have realized that there are two things now which you can't spin:

1. By your admission, corruption is reigning freely in Nigeria. As it is under the nose of the President so is it in the camp of the opposition. This is an indictment of your masters.

2. By your admission, your morality and anti-corruption stance takes its life and strength from that of the stand of the opposition or your famed 'hypocrites'. When they change, you change! You're a self-confessed pendulum.

If you still need someone to point out this to you then you need someone to borrow you a fairly used brain.

where did this foool comes from?

Stay on thread or pack well.

Ewuu apc apologist!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Those bunch of niggas just wasted their mothafucker time
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

How does the nonsense above dissolve the rancid stench of shameless hypocrisy hovering all over you.

How does the nonsense above disprove the fact that you pontificate over Stella Oduah , yet intentionally develop a blind spot to your paymaster vices.

How does the nonsense above address the fact that mastvbating over Stella Oduah is useless cos people are able to see through your very dirty and opaque cloak of deceit.

No matter how hard you try, been an hypocrite is a tar you can't wash out cos its embedded in you.

Now stick to the thread and or carry your mastvbation over Oduah gate elsewhere

5 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by klax(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm not surprise because I had said it earlier that its purely dead on arrival plot or plan and beside what is nPDP or who a hell are nPDP?
So upon all education they claimed to have still reason with their anus rather than their brain for them not to know how are they going survive this coup or where do they stand by saying they are the New PDP its so funny indeed.

Their is only one PDP and anyone who clained to be nPDP or rPDP or zPDP are just wasting their time honestly if they are not happy with that let them form their own party and lets see where disgruntle, coward, selfish, overambition, silliness would lead them to. Before it was G7 I can bet it soon it would be G-0.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / Policemen Storm Courtroom During Badeh’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.