Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp (29517 Views)

Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall / Governor Aliyu Loses Polling Unit In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
favoured-seed:
I just dey laugh oh
follow u laugh in peogen english!:/);v
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by 9jahubcom(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bukkyade: One by one dem don dey go. Finally Amaechi will be the only one in that party very soon.
hahaha ....passing by
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by IYANGBALI: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
the candles wey oga Jonathan and orisa jefo light for their heads in Jerusalem don dey work grin grin grin grin grin,stella oduduwa to go light candles for some people head before coming back home,but her own candle no go work,aunty patience don submit the name of the next aviation minister to oga Jona
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by kernel504(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
We are watching
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
mekaboy:

The fear of EFCC is the ...............
...............beginning of Humility!

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by ikweremilitant: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
samuelkaykay: Information from a close source declared that Amaechi and co have decided to bow but prefer to do it in an honourable way.Amaechi will use the burial ceremony of madam p mother to settle the dust.
gej 4-npdp 0
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Arysexy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
There are some atom of truth in dis, just watched d sokoto university commissioning, amechi, baraje, atiku, wammako, etc plus buhari, and tinubu wia dia bt ALIYU was absent.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Arysexy: There are some atom of truth in dis, just watched d sokoto university commissioning, amechi, baraje, atiku, wammako, etc plus buhari, and tinubu wia dia bt ALIYU was absent.

Gist me something cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by fagin1982(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
ckkris: The Princess didn't buy any car. The latest news is the MASSIVE CORRUPTION in Lagos state.

You dey see clear Bro...u are current ..Lagos State Govt stinks ...and yet all these kids around prefer to waste thr energy on nothing

Lekki - Epe buy back concession needs explanation

Gov'rn Fashola - you seem to be good but forces controlling you pass Ogbanje ,they will never rest until they drag you down...I wonder if this is what they intend to offer Nigeria as progressives

Every He-Goat on the street now is a progressive...

Nigeria -

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by shehuAO: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Abi Dr.Aliyu na academic,political,or honorary doctorate degree.i asked this question because all these our big ogas na Drs I de hear them de answer.Abi David Mark ma na Dr?na aw o.Senetorate Degree,Governorate Degree,Firstladyrate Degree.Kai Aboki,these doctors don de too plenty for this country.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
shehuAO: Abi Dr.Aliyu na academic,political,or honorary doctorate degree.i asked this question because all these our big ogas na Drs I de hear them de answer.Abi David Mark ma na Dr?na aw o.Senetorate Degree,Governorate Degree,Firstladyrate Degree.Kai Aboki,these doctors don de too plenty for this country.

Gov Aliyu doctoral degree is strictly academic and merited.

That guy is loaded upstairs bruv . . . . cool
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Emperor00S: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine:

Your stench of hypocrisy is dreadful. So the bullet proof car scandal is higher than the Multi Billion Lekki scam simply because the dailies is not awash with it.

You should quit pointing those filthy accusing fingers of yours at others.

^^^

That's how they live.

Posting and publishing rubbish all over the net and news media, at the same time ignoring a bigger fraud that's going on, in their domain.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by nameo: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

I have always known that that Nigga Baster.ed is sharp guy, the last to leave that group will suffer heavily grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by ocelot2006(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
.........and they said GEJ was weak? Who's laughing now, dumbf@&ks grin ?

Up #teamGEJ

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by ocelot2006(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
fagin1982:

You dey see clear Bro...u are current ..Lagos State Govt stinks ...and yet all these kids around prefer to waste thr energy on nothing

Lekki - Epe buy back concession needs explanation

Gov'rn Fashola - you seem to be good but forces controlling you pass Ogbanje ,they will never rest until they drag you down...I wonder if this is what they intend to offer Nigeria as progressives

Every He-Goat on the street now is a progressive...

Nigeria -

Abi oh grin ?
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
One PDP, One Nigeria.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by searay(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
emmysenior: That man has always been on the fence. A coward I guess.
Guy leave that thing, this man wise die. In politics remember they say, no permanent friend or enemy but Permanent INTEREST.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by waternogetenemy: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Welcomed development. Aliyu looks too sensible a person to allow sentiment becloud his better judgement.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by amakenny: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Akpa ife: Gej till 2019

born 2 rule don bow 4 ur power
hahahahahhahahhahhahahaha

i must vote 4 u come rain come shine
Yes, because any vote for Born ro rule in 2015 is a vote to return to the 70s 80s and 90s era.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by CharliParker: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
If u can't beat then, pls join them. Instead of him to join de nPDP he shud beta decamp to anoda party. Hmmm doing so will only make him lose his seat, he shud ask our unreasonable governor of Imo state...Rochas Okorocha who will soon lose his seat by winning under APGA & decamping to APC
Are u telling me u and ur fellow cohorts are more wiser than Owelle, if Owele is Unreasenable what of the whole governors in Nigeria he is more better than u will call them what. Up APC my friend go and hog the nearest transfermar in ur place. EWU
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Codims82(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bukkyade: One by one dem don dey go. Finally Amaechi will be the only one in that party very soon.
What problem do you have with Amechi.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by eightsin(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
I thought they wanted to join APC. Why the change of heart?.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by ume(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
shikenkere shike,shikenkere shike,
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by naijaking1: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Aliyu will finally have time to treat that thyroid disease of his. That is why his eyes are bulging and his tongue is thick.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Codims82(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Aliyu knows what he is doing. His plans is still unknwn. Lets watch and see.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Is this part of the transformation agenda of GEJ? This is the greatest achievement of the Nigerian President?
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Sajio(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmmmm........ Finally!! Up Gej.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by kilmix: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
One by One, the don dey go *singing*
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by CharlesPhc: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Be careful of the Greek and their 'Gifts'. This move could be a 'Trojan Horse' to the Tukur and GEJ's Camp
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Chidex2442(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na laf i de laf o na baba Obj comment i d wait 2 hear
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by McLuhan(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
First of all, I must note that this story is not exactly an epitome of good journalism. In my opinion, it is rather speculative, almost conjectural. No substantive source is named for the information volunteered in the story. Therefore, I think one should take it with a pinch of salt.

However, I have always viewed the purported creation of the New PDP as the huffing and puffing of disgruntled politicians, and their statements as the cackling of hens over a trough of maize. The idea that the seven dissenting governors are progressives bent on saving Nigeria is complete hogwash. Anyone who believes that the governors' motives are altruistic is either deluded or disingenuous.

Consequently, the argument as to who between the PDP and the opposition is more corrupt is irrelevant. It is like asking which wild animal between a tiger and a lion one would prefer to have as a pet. Tinubu as leader of Nigeria's ruling party would be just as corrupt as Jonathan - or even moreso! Amaechi as vice-president is a recipe for the most audacious and arrogant form of swaggering thievery! Is there any Nigerian governor today (whether from PDP, APC, APGA, or whatever) who would pass an impartial test of financial probity? So what are we debating here?

If we really want a change, we must begin to imagine the type of country we want. And then we must strive to found that nation of our dreams. We do not yet have such a nation. Our country is today wracked by the forces of corruption, ethnicity, and religious violence. We must resist these forces individually and collectively. And when we see mediocrity, we must be bold enough to call it what it is, whether it is exhibited by our brother or by someone else.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Gov Aliyu asserts that he is still with the G7.

I Remain A Member Of The G7 Governors — Gov. Aliyu

October 29, 2013

Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger state has said that contrary to reports, he remains a member of the G7 governors.

Speaking when members of the civil service union paid him a courtesy call at the government house in Minna, Governor Aliyu explained that as a leader of the G7 governors, he remains committed to the cause of the aggrieved members of the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said the governors are still discussing with President Goodluck Jonathan and can only take a decision on their political future after the Discussion.

It will be recalled that the Abubakar Baraje faction of the PDP which the aggrieved G7 governors belong was not favoured in the recent court ruling as it recognized the Bamanga Tukur PDP Faction as the legitimate PDP.

The aggrieved G7 governors namely: Aliyu Wamakko, Sule Lamido of Jigawa, Rivers state’s Rotimi Amaechi, Aliyu Babangida of Niger state, Kwara state governor, Abdulfatai Ahmed, Murtala Nyako of Adamawa state and Rabiu Kwankwanso of Kano state decided to take a stance with some key members of the party which include former vice president Atiku Abubakar and former Kwara state governor Senator Bukola Saraki and Olagunsoye Oyinlola after they stormed out of the Special National Congress held at Eagles Square, Abuja.

Source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / Jonathan Sacks Two Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.