Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. (2227 Views)

I Have A Strong Crush On Monalisa185 Am Inluv With Her. / Should I React? / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 1:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Don't just say NONSENSE, listen to my reasons.

She is sending signals which I'm catching but pretending to be oblivious of them.

We are only classmates(i'm a year older). When she felt I was not catching those signals, she deliberately started a very minor quarell and came to apologize the next day and thus became a FRIEND. Now, she employs every opportunity to touch me or hold my gaze. When we sit beside each other and we seldom do, she uses her arm to touch mine slightly and she looks away or pretend to be engrossed with her books.
Infact, a friend had noticed it and told me about it but I pretende that was the first time of hearing it.

I know many are actually wondering what I'm waiting for.
THEY ARE:-
1. She is far richer than me (her father is rich)

2. She is too beautiful(seriously), I believe she would always see a better guy.

3. I don't wan't to lose her, but I'm not sure coz of reason above (no 2)

4. She may see me as weak If I fall for her signals.

5. She believes I'm perfect. The more she gets closer, the more of my flaw she sees and I , thus, lose my mystification. FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT"

===> all the above reasons would have been STUPID if not that I want to MARRY her and like I said earlier don't wan't to lose her. After graduation I would have to settle down which may take years BUT her, she's rich and what's more too beautiful and I believe there would be an already established man who would be ready to marry her immediately. I LOVE HER.

If you were in my shoe, how would you react to her signals. Pls mature advices.
Please, drop a comment. This is urgent and serious. Whatever the advice I get here is what I will act on.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by buoye1(m): 2:05am On Oct 30, 2013
You know what is gOod for U Mr Man!!!!!SO do whatever that pleases u
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Cathaliya: 2:10am On Oct 30, 2013
which one we go follow now,eh?
the crush she has on you or the love you have for her?

see as matter don solve imself for you, you still dey sight excuse.

ngwanu, go on.....#oluwaisyourstrenght
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by temi4fash(m): 2:19am On Oct 30, 2013
I understand d feeling... U think u dont deserve to with such an astonishing profile...

But d truth u wont b d first guy to b dere and u wont b last... The only reasons y it might not work is if
1. U av some really bad self esteem issues.(ur post exhibit alot of dis)
2. U act lik a wuss.
3. U stop doin wat made u attractive to her in d first place.
4. U treat lik every normal gf u av had and u goin to av.

2. U

1 Like

Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 30, 2013
See hw low self exteem kills people and their drmz.

You deserve the best tins of this life,no matter the circumstances surrounding u now.
You have good intentions for her so i dnt see why u arent giving it a shot.
Who doesn't have flaws?
Go 4 it jor and enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by pasqal09: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Preceedo: Don't just say NONSENSE, listen to my reasons.

She is sending signals which I'm catching but pretending to be oblivious of them.

We are only classmates(i'm a year older). When she felt I was not catching those signals, she deliberately started a very minor quarell and came to apologize the next day and thus became a FRIEND. Now, she employs every opportunity to touch me or hold my gaze. When we sit beside each other and we seldom do, she uses her arm to touch mine slightly and she looks away or pretend to be engrossed with her books.
Infact, a friend had noticed it and told me about it but I pretende that was the first time of hearing it.

2. She is too beautiful(seriously), I believe she would always see a better guy.

5. She believes I'm perfect. The more she gets closer, the more of my flaw she sees and I , thus, lose my mystification. FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT"

===> all the above reasons would have been STUPID if not that I want to MARRY her and like I said earlier don't wan't to lose her. After graduation I would have to settle down which may take years BUT her, she's rich and what's more too beautiful and I believe there would be an already established man who would be ready to marry her immediately. I LOVE HER.

Please, drop a comment. This is urgent and serious. Whatever the advice I get here is what I will act on.

Oga ignore all this rubbish and ask her out jor! Life is too short o!
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
DonCrust:

Are you poor? If you think you can't handle the fact that she's from a rich family, forget about her or go rob a bank.

You are suffering from inferiority complex and that is not good for you. For her to be hanging out with you is enough a fact to tell you that she found everything she wants in a man in you.

If you don't want to loose her, you better act fast and stop being childish.

There's a saying that 'the devil you know is better than the angel you don't.' Being yourself around her is good. No man is perfect, if she's of the opinion that you're perfect, show her the real you and Never for once pretend to be what you're not around her.

Yes I need to say this. M.K.O Abiola had the same experience with his first wife (Late Simbiat Abiola) because her parents were rich and she was also beautiful. But in the end, he won her heart just by being himself. Guy no dull yourself Ooo!

~My Kobo~
I love this thanks BOSS
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
chidyhels: See hw low self exteem kills people and their drmz.

You deserve the best tins of this life,no matter the circumstances surrounding u now.
You have good intentions for her so i dnt see why u arent giving it a shot.
Who doesn't have flaws?
Go 4 it jor and enjoy it while it last.
I think its more of over-protection than low-self esteem. What do you think?
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by temi4fash(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Preceedo:
I think its more of over-protection than low-self esteem. What do you think?

baba na low self esteem.....

stop calling white black joor..

1 Like

Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by drnoel: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr. Lover man, u are not weak. I really dont know what u are......
That said, I just have 2 things 2 conclude. U can keep ur mystery but u would most likely loose the girl or u play ur game and end up dating. Remember, that if a girl likes u 50% of the job is done. U only need 2 do the remaining 50 %. I'll tell ur a secret. In my younger days, I was running after girls but they kept dishing me. Whn I go older and realised my mistakes I stopped. When I stopped, I realised girls where shiking themselves 4 me. I neva had 2 do nothing, I still got most of the pretty ones. Ur charisma matters, ur flow ur swag, they all matter. And girls have invisible radar they used 2 detect things like thàt 4rm far. Once a lady start dying 4 u, its all in ur hands. U just need 2 play ur game well without wasting time or else u will be moved 2 friends zone. Ma guy stop playing chicken, man up and sweep that lady off her feet if u dont want a faster guy 2 do it.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by UyiIredia(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Preceedo: Don't just say NONSENSE, listen to my reasons.

Take the bull by the horns and tell her about it.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by iamteaser: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
React by making up another cool story
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
drnoel: Mr. Lover man, u are not weak. I really dont know what u are......
That said, I just have 2 things 2 conclude. U can keep ur mystery but u would most likely loose the girl or u play ur game and end up dating. Remember, that if a girl likes u 50% of the job is done. U only need 2 do the remaining 50 %. I'll tell ur a secret. In my younger days, I was running after girls but they kept dishing me. Whn I go older and realised my mistakes I stopped. When I stopped, I realised girls where shiking themselves 4 me. I neva had 2 do nothing, I still got most of the pretty ones. Ur charisma matters, ur flow ur swag, they all matter. And girls have invisible radar they used 2 detect things like thàt 4rm far. Once a lady start dying 4 u, its all in ur hands. U just need 2 play ur game well without wasting time or else u will be moved 2 friends zone. Ma guy stop playing chicken, man up and sweep that lady off her feet if u dont want a faster guy 2 do it.
I can see an experience folk here. Thanks.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Take the bull by the horns and tell her about it.

And she replies by saying I knew you would come?
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
iamteaser: React by making up another cool story
Descendant of thomas. This is 100% real.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
This film topic is very interesting. Part 2 is underway I presume? grin
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Strauskhan1: This film topic is very interesting. Part 2 is underway I presume? grin

Do you think everyone lies like you. THIS IS TRUE AND I MEAN THE WHOLE OF IT.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Preceedo:

Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Preceedo:

Conscience it troubling you!!! You and I glaringly know ur lieing!
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Dygeasy(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2013
If All You Posted Above Are What You Think She Thinks And Wants, Well I Wouldn't Say You Shouldn't Go For Her.

But For The Settling Down Part, Don't You Have Any Plans For After Graduation Which Could Set You Up And Sustain You Adequately? Well Start Thinking Cos Girls Don't Have Time.

Except You Don't Wanna Rush Into Marriage.

Except You Just Wan Chop Comot.

You're Options Are Diverse And They All Mostly Depend Largely On You And Your Ideologies.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by IdJack(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
OP d gal don give u green light, what r u waiting for......just move n settle d case. before d gal will loose interest in u. anywhere send me her number let me help u.......no dull moment.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Imike: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
send d gal no sharp sharp. no dull moment coolsend d gal no sharp sharp. no dull moment
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Imike: send d gal no sharp sharp. no dull moment coolsend d gal no sharp sharp. no dull moment

Did I say she falls for everything on trouser?
He may not like you now!
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by sweetponmo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Grab her now... I wish you all the best.
Re: How Do I React:- She Has A Strong Crush For Me. by Preceedo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Strauskhan1: Conscience it troubling you!!! You and I glaringly know ur lieing!

serious am not lying, *Frowns face*

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. / Is Not Really Easy Being Single / Love Knows No Age ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.