Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND (2221 Views)

PHOTOS: Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including The Same Boyfriend / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including Same Boyfriend! / Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND, Love At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by stecy4real: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Meet Ganga and Jamuna Mondal - two conjoined twins who share the same BOYFRIEND. The 45-year-olds, who are known as the Spider Sisters, have been single all their lives and suffered years of rejection because of their unusual appearance. But now they say they are happier than ever – after a chance encounter with kind-hearted school teacher, Jasimuddin Ahmad. “It was love at first sight,” said Ganga, who shares four arms and three legs with her sister.
“When we met Jasimuddin we both felt this was a man who would truly love us. And he does – he loves us straight from the heart.” Conjoined twins, Ganga and Jamuna Mondal pose for a photograph at their home in Kolkata, India. Nickname: The pair are known in their home town of Kolkata as the Spider Sisters Jamuna added: “We have been very happy since he came into our lives. We have suffered in the past but we don’t want to suffer anymore. We really hope to spend the rest of our lives with him.” The twins, who share a stomach but have separate hearts, kidneys and livers, were born to an impoverished family near Kolkata, West Bengal. Their parents were unable to pay for medical attention and deserted them when they reached their teens, fearing they were a sign of God’s fury. With no education they joined a travelling circus, performing for audiences across India. They earned a relatively good wage of £25 a night but began to tire after years on the road. It was then that they first laid eyes on Ahmad, 36, who worked part-time with the circus as a sound engineer, and were stunned to discover he shared their feelings.
Love at first sight: Jasimuddin Ahmad hugs Ganga (left) and Jamuna (right) He said: “Ever since I met them I have considered their pain as my own. I have always been like this. I have always treated other people’s troubles as my own and tried to make things better. “Now, every night I sit with them. We share a meal on the terrace and talk about our lives. I sit with them in the evening breeze and we share our joys and our sorrows. “Sometimes we listen to music and sit up talking late into the night. There have been times when we have been up talking to 4am and then woken up late the next morning.” Coming from a conservative culture, the twins are understandably coy about discussing their love life – but say there has been intimacy.
Lonely: The pair suffered years of heartbreak because of their condition However, like many of the best relationships, their love is based mostly on fun and companionship. Ganga, who gets around with her sister by walking on their hands, said: “The best thing about him is that he has a great sense of humour. Also, he is a very kind man. We call him Mr India.” The trio have now been together seven months and live in a village near Kolkata. Ahmad works at a local school but also helps the sisters in the evenings by driving them to performances. Despite their love, they have no plans to marry, believing it will not be accepted by the community.

Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by succyreal(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
at least they are happy.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by Freewoman(f): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Na true, true talk be that.................... make the man try oooooh

1 Like

Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by TyTymer(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Speechless. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by Harmvirus(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
succyreal: at least they are happy.
Yeah, that's the most important thing

1 Like

Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by Illuminatus(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Of course they have to share one boyfriend. Anything else would only be too weird.
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by DocAdray(f): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Incredible...

They all look happy.
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by styno22(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
I no fit shout, I no be awilo. The man try sha.
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wow shocked
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by naijaboiy: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
That "INTIMACY" part got me thinking \ shocked/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by JoeCutie(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
OMG! shocked Why is God too mysterious?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by succyreal(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
please help me tell the man never to break their hearts.
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by phlemzy: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Will this possibly be called polygamy? Just wondering?
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by lilpervert(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
For that guy mind now him dey get party
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by akraym(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Like my post if you think it is real
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by fitzmayowa: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2014
How they wan take do the do na

Na wa ooo "loof" is indeed blind ooo...cheesy
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2014
please where is their TOTO located? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2014
shocked
Speechless!
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2014
hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND by xtervaganza(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Truluvguy: please where is their TOTO located? grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahah

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man / Ladies... / Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.