Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (2238 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2013
)
Re: / by sassygal(f): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2013
If the last day of period, like u said, she is still safe. To reassure him, get pregnancy test strips for 50naira and use. They detect hcg increase in urine within 3 to 5 days of taking in, which is only true for pregnant women.
Re: / by ireneidiva(f): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2013
No she needs 8yrs.
Re: / by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2013
When will ASUU call off strike

Anyway I must have missed my bus stop. Please how can I get to Google? sad
Re: / by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: / by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: / by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2013
sassygal: If the last day of period, like u said, she is still safe. To reassure him, get pregnancy test strips for 50naira and use. They detect hcg increase in urine within 3 to 5 days of taking in, which is only true for pregnant women.
d last day of her period doesnt mean she is safe,a lady cn tak in even during her period but d oda option ov getting a PT kit to test for HCG is gud and by d way @op,am sure ur frnd dnt knw d consequences ov penetratn witawt protectn wen a gal is avin her flow...it rily bad
Re: / by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: / by ekojet: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
DonCrust:

I no know for him oo

@OP, I hope YOU are not the subject matter coming here to say ur friend.both of u should go for hiv test.
premarital sex is a sin.go to God for forgiveness too
Re: / by Adolak(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
ekojet:

@OP, I hope YOU are not the subject matter coming here to say ur friend.both of u should go for hiv test.
you're sure one of those that will request for pictures to believe a story. Wetin be ur own if the op na the subject matter or not. Post ur contribution and get out.

2 Likes

Re: / by iamteaser: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
ekojet:

My thoughts exactly
Re: / by Exponental(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
@op, why use panadol for anoda man's headache? Ur friend phuck n enjoy, u dey worry ........ U r worrying unnecessarily, treat d symptoms first.
Re: / by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: / by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: / by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
ireneidiva: No she needs 8yrs.
grin grin grin
Re: / by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: / by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
DonCrust:

I did the same but its not funny when someone is serious and someone else is acting funny.
when do u think a woman can get pregnant?
Re: / by MrCork: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
DonCrust: Hello guys, a friend told me yesterday that he made love to his girlfriend for the first time last week. They've been dating for 1 year and 3 days but now, he's afraid of what might be the outcome of their action.

According to him, they were intimate on the last day of her period and he used no protection as they were both caught off-guard. 2 days later, as he said, she complained of slight headache and troubled stomach. He's worried and scared that maybe those are premonition of unwanted pregnancy.

Ladies in the house, is his hunch right? What can they do to avoid being in trouble?
Gentlemen in the house can also make a contribution to this.

Sincere and matured comment please! Thanks a bunch!
..bro did u pour inside? undecided
Re: / by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: / by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Guy And A Girl Who Are Not Related To Sleep On The Same Bed / Why Do Some Men Love Binging Alcohol Than Dating/spending Time With A Woman / Why Is It Understandable For A Guy To Cheat In A Relationship Nd A Girl Dare Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.