Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? (2203 Views)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by seunrebirth(m): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2014
I actually want to hear your view concerning this and your experiences so far...

[img]http://www.womanman.sk/assets/Uploads/99.jpg[/img]

And i'ld also like to suggest: 21 Reasons A Long Distance Relationship Will Work ->>

http://hallanaija..com/2014/09/21-reasons-long-distance-relationship.html
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by djeezy(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2014
I've only tried long distance once, it didn't work out very much. Was filled with expectations that didn't come to pass. So I'd say I prefer close distance due to..........
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2014
if they trust each other it will definately work out that is distance relationship. infact I am facing one right now sometimes it annoying if he reply my text messages late or missed to to call me twice a day I do tackle with him because that is our agreement.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Tallesty1(m): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2014
djeezy: I've only tried long distance once, it didn't work out very much. Was filled with expectations that didn't come to pass. So I'd say I prefer close distance due to..........
Both far and near relationship do not make any sense to me.

I prefer to stay with favourite person(Myself) for now.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by djeezy(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: Both far and near relationship do not make any sense to me.

Well that's your choice. Good for u bro.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Both...
Just that for LDR to work out,there must be trust and communication between both parties!
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Chimezie198(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2014
wen ur close to d ur partner then u wuld be able to knw d actual person ur with no hw he/she pretends to appear.

so I'll say close. both far and close no one better
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by iceberylin(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2014
ĹŐŃĞ ĎĨŚŤÁŃČĔ Ĩsnt ÁŃ ŐPŤĨŐŃ angry

3 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Mimienudles(f): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Iduno which is better but I believe both ken be just as I would live in it always and forever IF I am realy ready for it
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by jennylove7575(f): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Long distance relationship can never work for me. Why would I turn celibate waiting for one man...couple of the reasons why it won't work for me is..1...I love to pick up the phone and call my man to appear for a quickie if I feel hornny. I don't pretend.. 2..I love to be around him, play and spend quality time together...3..I love to feel relevant and physically involved in his day to day decision making...4..I detest long term CyberLove...that would mean unending self servicing.. 5..I love to continually feel the taste of his flesh and his warm gentle touches and cuddles.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Sarimah(f): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Short distance relationship is d best..
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: Short distance relationship is d best..
is that the reason you turned down the range rover I propossed to u with
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
seunrebirth: I actually want to hear your view concerning this and your experiences so far...

[img]http://www.womanman.sk/assets/Uploads/99.jpg[/img]

Short distance of course. Long distance can always end up in a mess.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Sarimah(f): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Unibenstudent: is that the reason you turned down the range rover I propossed to u with
which range rover? angry
Have u bought a bicycle 4 a girl b4? undecided

tongue
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Richiy(f): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Reasons why long distance will never work for me:

1) I don't get to spend enough time with the person. One of the ways I show love is by spending time with my loved one frequently. Long distance spoils it for me.

2) I like to be involved in your life. I wanna know whatsup with you always, physically and not virtually.

3) Honestly, phone calling would eventually tire me out.

4) Trust issues would arise eventually.

5) It is emotionally demanding and very stressful.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2014
long distance d best for matured minds...
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: which range rover? angry
Have u bought a bicycle 4 a girl b4? undecided

tongue
actually I burrowed a girl my bicycle till today she doesn't wanna return the bicycle,,if I catch that girl enn,,wetin I go do am ,well till then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by MisterLongman(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA: long distance d best for matured minds...
You say wetin
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by MisterLongman(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA: long distance d best for matured minds...
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Both is okay. Depends on how you nurture it.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by izsmike: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Long distance relationship can never work for me. Why would I turn celibate waiting for one man...couple of the reasons why it won't work for me is..1...I love to pick up the phone and call my man to appear for a quickie if I feel hornny. I don't pretend.. 2..I love to be around him, play and spend quality time together...3..I love to feel relevant and physically involved in his day to day decision making...4..I detest long term CyberLove...that would mean unending self servicing.. 5..I love to continually feel the taste of his flesh and his warm gentle touches and cuddles.... grin
house wife material grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol, the answer is obvious.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by jennylove7575(f): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2014
izsmike: house wife material grin grin grin
ha ha ha ha. .if I strangle u. .ha ha ha grin grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by izsmike: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha. .if I strangle u. .ha ha ha grin grin
no no no, i wnt let u strangle me, we must do long distance relationship o

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Marcelinho(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: Short distance relationship is d best..
if u believe so
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by izaray(f): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: Both far and near relationship do not make any sense to me.

Try and say d truth for once na lol
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by izaray(f): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
izsmike: house wife material grin grin grin
Hmmm..dis ur ans make sense o
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Sarimah(f): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Marcelinho:
if u believe so
yh I do...
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Cwaya(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
prettythicksme: if they trust each other it will definately work out that is distance relationship. infact I am facing one right now sometimes it annoying if he reply my text messages late or missed to to call me twice a day I do tackle with him because that is our agreement.

lol
Thatz what makes it harder..
Leaving your heart in the east while residing in the west.
When the person didnt reply or something, our mind and brain starts formulating some funny ideas grin
I dont like it ooo
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
izaray: Try and say d truth for once na lol
Which truth ma
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by 100Cents: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
There is nothing like long distance. Doomed to fail.

Ask Pastor Anita Oyakhi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by izsmike: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
izaray: Hmmm..dis ur ans make sense o
thanks beta pikin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's More Important, Your Best Friend Or Girlfriend ? / Married Female Corp Member, Others Caught Having Group Sex In Orientation Camp / Chemical Properties Of A Woman - I Love This Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.