Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts (2218 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Extra-marital Affairs Are Good For Marriage! / I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2014
This is in my opinion and a lot of people are going to come after me wit their 'holier than though load of crap' but here goes:

What exactly is an extra marital affair? I tried to reason on the concept and something just clicked. They are not just a bunch of greedy, unsatisfied mofos willing to cheat on spouses. Unlike What we like to think, extra marital affair is s cry for help or a heads-up for the other partner.

Before you go screaming, 'my husband is cheating on me' or 'I think my girlfriend is seeing someone else', how about you pause and think. You were lovey dovey for a reason, what has gone wrong? Is it the supposed person that he is cheating with or you that can't keep him faithful? It is so easy to put the blame on him/her when this comes into play. But shouldn't you just sit and wonder what you had done before anything else?

Is he unhappy and found it somewhere else?
Is she just trying to feel sexy with someone that's willing to tell her she is when you forget to?
Does she feel neglected and leans towards a younger version of you?

Extra marital affair is not a problem unless you make it so. It's a cry for help and it's high time you see it so, not for your sake but for his/hers. If he/she cheats, s/he is telling you something. Find out what it is and correct it instead of playing victim.

You nag like a twisted beast... and u ask why he cheats.
You dress like an old woman at your twenties.. and u ask why his eyes lingers at the bum in tight jeans.
You wear baggy trousers and shirts and wonder why she smiles funnily at the dude in boot-cut and trainers.
Like seriously! Playing victim is so dumb!!!! Unless he/she has a psychological problem or is just an olojukokoro, then you try and monitor his cheating and be abreast of it. Aside that, wandering eyes, is a defect, treat it as one! grin

Okay, now bring it on! grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2014
Make I book space first.
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Mrs It-is-reasonable-to-cheat:

Where did you get the inspiration for the gibberish you typed here?

9 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2014
^^ yeyecious fellow! grin

Acidosis, I meant teeo jor. Pele Akande. grin
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by dyttt: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2014
sighs
i dont understand oooo
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2014
shoefreak: ^^ yeyecious fellow! grin
sad sad
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Mister Ask-me-on-more-time. Cheating is allowed if your partner is bleeping up and he or she isn't repentant of it!!! Yes!! If s/he is an arse, and won't stop being an arse! Oh yea! Throw another guy/girl in her face!!

Btw, what's your advice for d hussie of an unrepentant nagging wife? Wait it out, it's just a phase?! She is gonna kill him, if she doesn't stop!!! ? Let her see a fine chic in ur car a few times. Works like charm for someone who knows whts up.

Acidosis: Mrs It-is-reasonable-to-cheat:

Where did you get the inspiration for the gibberish you typed here?

3 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2014
@shoefreak
Cry for help may be but tell me if you had shoes that are hurting your feet do you simply cry for help or do you take action to remove the shoes?

3 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2014

Acidosis, I meant teeo jor. Pele Akande. grin

undecided undecided
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014

Acidosis, I meant teeo jor. Pele Akande . grin
grin grin grin u know well oo
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2014
shoefreak: Mister Ask-me-on-more-time. Cheating is allowed if your partner is bleeping up and he or she isn't repentant of it!!! Yes!! If s/he is an arse, and won't stop being an arse! Oh yea! Throw another guy/girl in her face!!

Btw, what's your advice for d hussie of an unrepentant nagging wife? Wait it out, it's just a phase?! She is gonna kill him, if she doesn't stop!!! ? Let her see a fine chic in ur car a few times. Works like charm for someone who knows whts up.

Sure; I get the points. We call it 50-50.

But saying a wife/girl can cheat because of boot-cut & trainers is ridiculous. If you dislike your bf's baggy trousers, get him a better one.
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2014
LordReed: @shoefreak
Cry for help may be but tell me if you had shoes that are hurting your feet do you simply cry for help or do you take action to remove the shoes?

No, I buy d shoe that fits. And if it fits, and I know if walking around all day is gonna make my feet swell up thus cause discomfort, then I won't stay on my feet too long. Simple. You see, instead of walking around in the discomfort, I take a time out and let the flipping feet rest instead of complaining of how d shoe causes discomfort. You loved d damn shoe its y u bought it na. Right?!

3 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Acidosis:

Sure; I get the points. We call it 50-50.

But saying a wife can cheat on another dude because of boot-cut & trainers is ridiculous. If you dislike your bf's baggy trousers, get him a better one.
Hehehehe... or let him see u smack d bum of the guy with the cute jean at the jeans aisle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Okay...
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Hehehehe tongue
Acidosis:
grin grin grin u know well oo

teeo:
undecided undecided
kiss kiss u still yeye...y u dey book space when u knw what u wanna say na.

dyttt: sighs
i dont understand oooo
Of course you don't. **pulls her hair** read again.

olubukato: Okay...
**pours garri on his head**
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2014
shoefreak:

**pours garri on his head**

All these tales na just to cheat on me with teeo. God is watching you angry
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2014
Teeo is super cute and cheat-worthy na. Amongst other ones... my ministry is moving na. Cheat wey I don cheat on you tey tey. U dey dia dey lament. Hian!!!
**kisses teeo**
Satan is watching you too... u never hear...

olubukato:

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2014
shoefreak: Teeo is super cute and cheat-worthy na. Amongst other ones... my ministry is moving na. Cheat wey I don cheat on you tey tey. U dey dia dey lament. Hian!!!
**kisses teeo**
Satan is watching you too... u never hear...

chaiiii... ojigbigbi.....

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Acidosis(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2014
shoefreak:
Hehehehe... or let him see u smack d bum of the guy with the cute jean at the jeans aisle. grin
grin grin
wetin u smoke dis morning sef?
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2014
olubukato:

Olubukato buka buka. She's still all yours grin
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Wet weed ni fa. That sh*t is sum'in else!!!! **puffs in his face** grin grin
Acidosis:
grin grin
wetin u smoke dis morning sef?

teeo:
For where? I go lock u inside pit toilet now if u re not careful. I'm for a lot of people oooo. Public property and d highest bidder ni. angry tonguegrin

Both of you! Stop derailing ooo! This thread is for cheaters and cheatees. I'm about to teach both of eem.
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Back to the matter. I don't think it's possible to grasp the reason why people cheat. A man could cheat on a totally perfect wife with a stupidly rude house girl. Most especially with men, the curse most men have( I have been warned to stop generalizing this issue) is our pen.is.

I call it a head without a brain. If our heads(co.cks) had brains then most women would be happy. We tend not to think before we act. That's why some men do abominable acts all in the need to satisfy that head without brains.

As for women, they cheat emotionally. Check every sane woman who cheats on her hubby there is something missing. She doesn't just cheat cause she wants money. It could be as a result of lack of emotional satisfaction and sexual content (most women would even live with this).

Any man who cheats on his wife and uses the excuse of physical attraction is just looking for an excuse for the act that's not the true cause. Besides no be the same thing all those women get. Big booby, can he swallow everything at ones cool

7 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2014
teeo:

Bros mi, na ur woman o. grin

1 Like

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2014
teeo: Back to the matter. I don't think it's possible to grasp the reason why people cheat. A man could cheat on a totally perfect wife with a stupidly rude house girl(she should get a house-boy). Most especially with men, the curse(blessing, we love the thing fa) most men have( I have been warned to stop generalizing this issue) is our pen.is.

I call it a head without a brain. If our heads(co.cks) had brains then most women would be happy. We tend not to think before we act. That's why some men do abominable acts all in the need to satisfy that head without brains.

As for women, they cheat emotionally. Check every sane woman who cheats on her hubby there is something missing. She doesn't just cheat cause she wants money. It could be as a result of lack of emotional satisfaction and sexual content (most women would even live with this).

Any man who cheats on his wife and uses the excuse of physical attraction is just looking for an excuse for the act that's not the true cause. Besides no be the same thing all those women get. Big booby, can he swallow everything at ones cool (he fit na)

God bless me for you!

olubukato:
hian! I'm idopa's woman!!! Y'all are just borrow borrow una dey. Muhahahahaha. Chai...this sh*t is sum'in else **puffs**

If u send me PM, I go swear for una!
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Port to where? You wan blow? I'm still gonna cut that thing off ya. Na eem dey make u do yanmayanma. **snaps finger at him** but, I fit lend you out sa, to the she with d biggest boob and deepest pocket. grin tongue

olubukato:

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2014
shoefreak:

No, I buy d shoe that fits. And if it fits, and I know if walking around all day is gonna make my feet swell up thus cause discomfort, then I won't stay on my feet too long. Simple. You see, instead of walking around in the discomfort, I take a time out and let the flipping feet rest instead of complaining of how d shoe causes discomfort. You loved d damn shoe its y u bought it na. Right?!

Exactly. Though human beings are not shoes you can discard wily nily we both agree that that expensive shoe will not be so easily thrown away. What stops you from fixing the problem instead of "flashing" another person?

3 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
LordReed:

Exactly. Though human beings are not shoes you can discard wily nily we both agree that that expensive shoe will not be so easily thrown away. What stops you from fixing the problem instead of "flashing" another person?

That's my point. To her, stop naggin!!! Or he will go wia dey don't nag grin

To him, stop being a grumpy old man, or she will she will start visiting the Diesel' store more often than she should and it ain't cos she wanna buy a pair of jean. grin

It's not the cheater that's to fix it alone, the cheatee to should also search him/herself.

5 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by JEITO: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Let me ask you @ OP
Is suicide the solution to depression?

1 Like

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by 1one: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
@OP

I think I can relate with what you've said, It somewhat falls between one of the laws of physics-for every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction.Consequently too, for every in-action, there's a somewhat equal and opposite reaction . All things being equal, it is fairly understandable when a man/woman cheats on their partner because of something the other party has done or not done, but the truth is some people don't need a "justifiable reason" to cheat, they just do anyways.Humans are inherently selfish and therefore just do somethings to satisfy "self". So I think that before you get into a relationship you should have made a personal commitment to yourself not to cheat on your partner, and this commitment or resolve shouldn't be a function of your partner's faithfulness or acts of love, kindness or any other noble character of theirs. It should be about you.... About you respecting yourself enough not to bring yourself to cheating on your partner because they've decided to be insensitive or indifferent to your needs. It should be about you being the more mature party, about choosing to be faithful because you're a faithful person indifferent to unfaithful circumstances that want to change you.

2 Likes

Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by xtervaganza(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
This post makes no sense to me Sha

Its either u sink or swim with your partner.....

And if all else fails

Better go your seperate ways
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
olubukato:

gringringrin
@Madam Shoefreak iam watching U too o
Re: Extra Marital Affairs: My Thoughts by HFOG(f): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
JEITO: Let me ask you @ OP
Is suicide the solution to depression?
shoefreak: Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm wondering if you'll be able to say this if you've been the perfect wife and he cheats on you. Talking is cheap I dare say. But if indeed this is your persuasion then pls don't bother getting married. I just hope you're not cheating or planning to and simply trying to justify yourself. There is never a good reason to do a bad thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Loves Me, His Wife, And My Neighbour. / The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You / Im Tired Of Being Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.