Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? (830 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by odare24(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2008
I use to believe that you should never give your heart to a lady else she will one day run away with it and you guess what you have left - NOTHING! Then I found a lady, she gave me every reason why i must love her. We courted for a year and suddenly she TERMINATED the so called love.

I mean this is a lady that loved me so much and was quite eager to get married to me. She would even cry and dance all about, showing her friends she has the real thing NoW that beautiful thing we call love is over! Then i began to wonder, is there love.

If there is why are the the whitney houston, mariah carey and rest of them still struggling in their game of love, yet they sing so beautifully about it. please help me!!!
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by tunes2k10(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
@bfbs, monkey, do you have to go round all treads insulting pple, i think you need to grow up.
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by jekkad: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
grin grin grin grin
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2008
bfbs:

Idiot, don't you know that you are a product of love or was your mom raped to have?? please take your foolishes out of here!
not all people who have sex together are in love, no need to call the poster an idiot  embarassed
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by jekkad: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
ibkaye:

not all people who have sex together are in love, no need to call the poster an idiot  embarassed

dont mind him,i was about giving d same reply
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by prettycute: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
True love does exist but hard to find.like me i just meet this guy,he is too good to be true but to be sincere, my past experience wit other guy is making me feel insecure about him. sad undecided cry
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by kokoye(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
True love exists for sure. But there are just a lot of things around us that complicates love: poverty, societal influence, e.t.c.

A lot of the marriages you see in Hollywood are not out of love - they are to generate fame. So, if Janet Jackson wants to release an album and she feels noone is talking about her, all she has to do is get married to day and get a divorce tomorrow in front of the paparazzi - or flash her tattooed nipples on network television!
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by chayooh(f): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
true love does exist and i believe in it. However, it is very hard to find but whe found enriches you and adds value to you. just keep praying and you'll find it. Don' t give up!
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by albridge(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2011
yes true love exists its just that in these days of materialism and poverty its become more and more difficult to find. more people are becoming hardened in the quest to get money at all cost. that said, you still can find true love but you have to shine your eye well well and pray for God to direct you to the right person.
Re: Love, Does It Really Exist Or What Is True Love? by MMM2(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2011
no time 4 love

(1) (Reply)

Is He/she Really A Friend / Shagging For Your Parents To Hear / Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.