Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,763 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness (830 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by Caliente(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Shout out to that one person or persons making you very happy right now if you have one/them. If you don't still shout out to this future person and you might just be lucky. If it's your box of trinkets or latest accessories, feel free to make a shout out to them. My shout out goes to Pretty, you know who you are.[/size]
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by spikedcylinder: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
Caliente, your font. . . hurts my eyes. Or maybe my eyes are already hurt?
@ topic, ate lots of suya and slept like a baby.
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by nana(f): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
Moi shout out goes out to You! Yes You!  cheesy
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by izeek(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
i sleep
i wonder what else u expect from me at night?
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by Caliente(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Caliente, your font. . . hurts my eyes. Or maybe my eyes are already hurt?
@ topic, ate lots of suya and slept like a baby.

nana:

Moi shout out goes out to You! Yes You! cheesy

izeek:

i sleep
i wonder what else u expect from me at night?

[size=13pt]I apologize to everybody that replied to this thread before I changed it. It wasn't intentional. The thread came out twice so I had to change one of it. You know how the system and server can behave atimes. Thanks for understanding.[/size]
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by MissyB1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
I will be back. . .
too many pple
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by sistajay(f): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2008
To everybodi here in Nairaland, my life hasn't been the same since I joined.  smiley
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by onyekang1(f): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
shout out goes to all ma country people kiss
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by sistawoman: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
A shout out goes out to my three beautiful children because without you I would lost in this world w/o a purpose and to my loving, caring, romantic ever thoughtful Nigerian Husband who completes me, he is my other half.
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by LadyJ1: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
sistawoman:

A shout out goes out to my three beautiful children because without you I would lost in this world w/o a purpose and to my loving, caring, romantic ever thoughtful Nigerian Husband who completes me, he is my other half.
[/quote

sistawoman r u a nigerian
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by nerone: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2008
sistawoman:

Thank God at last a truthful woman can be found among the millions, Sister you're bless for being proud of a naija man.
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by sistawoman: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
Lady J:

sistawoman r u a nigerian

No i am African American
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by LadyJ1: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
sistawoman:

No i am African American

ok
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by gabelogan(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2008
my source (s) of happiness are just too much, to mention a few

a shout out to my xbox 360 for keepin me busy during all those lonely days
a shout out to my nike air zooms, thanks for the additional speed and acceleration i got cos of u
a shout out to my fitness trainer, now i have more stamina, grab more boards and block more shots.
a shout out to my teammates, though we lost in the semi-finals of the amateur league, it was a pleasure playing with u guys
a shout out to my lecturers, thats all i can say
a shout out to my dad, if not for u, i probably wouldn't have looked dis good

and finally, the biggest shout out goes to mizz sweetnezz, u know who u are.
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by Caliente(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
gabe_logan:

my source (s) of happiness are just too much, to mention a few

a shout out to my xbox 360 for keepin me busy during all those lonely days
a shout out to my nike air zooms, thanks for the additional speed and acceleration i got because of u
a shout out to my fitness trainer, now i have more stamina, grab more boards and block more shots.
a shout out to my teammates, though we lost in the semi-finals of the amateur league, it was a pleasure playing with u guys
a shout out to my lecturers, thats all i can say
a shout out to my dad, if not for u, i probably wouldn't have looked this good

and finally, the biggest shout out goes to mizz sweetnezz, u know who u are.

[size=13pt]Quite an honest list[/size]
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by rampant(f): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
a shout out to my sweetheart,ur existence made mine possible kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by enque(f): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2008
shoutout to my music players (ex & present), always there like a faithful friend when nobody cared to cheer me up
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by dupsyrose: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
wink winkA BIG SHOUT TO MY DAD. THANK YOU DAD FOR ALL U VE DONE FOR ME AND YOU ARE STILL DOING . cheesy cheesy cheesy

MY LOVE MY SWIT THANK YOU 4 ALL WAYS BEING THERE FOR ME. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Shout Out To Your Source Of Happiness by konkocious(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
to God almithy the one and only hope of my life
shout out to my dad, mum and all my siblings cuz they are there when nobody is there
shout to my Kandiheart for her encouragment
to my producer for cooking good beat for me
and to those who love me and hate me

(1) (Reply)

Is There Real Love Without Money? / Women And D Campaign To Equal Men's Achievement! / The Other Side Of The Coin: Player Becomes Playee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.