Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell (43343 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Aladbaby117: Just reading thru the comments got me afraid...there is now a generation that doesnt fear God
*smh*

how can one fear what doesn't exist? Is that not insanity?

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Segadem(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
rationalmind:

That has been said for over 2000 years now. Keep hoping bro
Wether u like it or not he's coming back.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Sunsplash: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Him that have hear let him hear.
Jesus is coming soooon.
By his Grace i shall go with him.

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Hero10001: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
cedrick: a gold belt
boots
white pants
a blue shirt
wait o, na for dream or live??
As you come describe everything finish you no fit tell us Master Jesus's Colour??!
#SouthAfricanweed.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Uglyduckling: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
And the gates of hell were BLACK. And guys still wonder why people are bleaching left and right. Everything evil is represented with black. Abeg park well jare.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by OLEBRUKU(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sermwell: Don't really know why I don't always believe crap like this! And the question I want to even ask is that... What if at the end of the day there is nothing like heaven or hell?

#just asking#

Please iam not interested in any sermon! Be warned!
Live ur life as if they do exist and in d end, if they don't, u will have nothing to lose. Please oo, i aint holy bt striving daily to be...
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Biggoozz: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
For your information mockers, the Gospel is fast spreading to where it has not yet been heard, those are the people God is holding on for, that no one may have any excuse. The dead are asking for a second to repent, the living are mocking grace. Maranatha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by crackhouse(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
all these atheists on nairaland that doesn't rest when they see this kind of thread. they don't mind loosing sleep just to see to the end of it. Una well done oooo.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by maigemuu: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Goziemiguel: I seriously dunno what to say . Buh I hope christ wil not come anytime soon coz am still living in risk . Sumtymz I wIsh I was never born coz it would hav been easier to make heaven that way . Buh all the same I will strive and make heaven even if na common pass "E" level

broz....

u no need worry.CGPA dey heaven...
d criteria simple.
e go b lik dis

AGE....5points
Character...5points
Religion...1 point
Faith...5Points
Tithing...5points
Bible Knowledge...2points
Marriage...1point
Responsibility...1point

If you no believe anything...just try make sure say you live till at least 70 yrs so angels go record 'A' against your name....with that you fit they work for 'E' minimum grade for passage to heaven otherwise....
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Segadem:
Wether u like it or not he's coming back.

weather you like it or not, he's not coming back.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by kennyz8(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Papadoh: That boy's imagination is in overdrive. :PThat boy's imagination is in overdrive.
lias
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by festusfeezy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
y pple. like mich jackson no com bak come tell us things like dis or luky dube, dagrin, tupac etc, atleast we go believe am wella...

diz once na wash.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
OLE-BRUKU:
Live ur life as if they do exist and in d end, if they don't, u will have nothing to lose. Please oo, i aint holy bt striving daily to be...

lol, you want to deceive God. Ure gambling with God.

Anyway, if islam is right, you end up in hell
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by dddaaayyyooo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
That's a lie. They person did not go anywhere. Come to think of it, Close to 50 people now claim they went to heaven and hell, but they all give different account of what they saw. My question now is, "Are there many heavens and Hells since they all see different tinz in d so called hell and heaven. Summary IT IS A LIE

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by kennyz8(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
boots
white pants
a blue shirt
them dey play football for heaven ne? ds one wey Jesus de wear golden boot....abi na coach him bi?

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Sweetapple007(f): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: is that why you don't want to get down with me and colabo?
God loves u more than i do?
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by ponti93(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
In as much as that i don't doubt every revelation story.i tot marijuana is illegal for underages.d boy realy took it in excess this time.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Dannylux: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Who are we to believe abeg? there are tonnes of people with different descriptions of hell. It's becoming annoying
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Questions:

1. How did a kid who has never been to heaven know he was in heaven? Did he see street signs or what?

2. How did he recognize hell when he has never been there before?

TBC
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by waldigit: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I don't need to read this trash I would just comment if u re died u re died nothing like hell or heaven u even turn good manure to the ground stop this story of seeing hell and coming back to tell people hw it looks like

Are u sure? What if you are wrong?
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by kingwise20: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
all i knw is dat heaven and hell are real prepare ur self whether true or not d kingdom of God is at hand seek first d kingdom

1 Like

Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by nosike3(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
boots
white pants
a blue shirt
Could it be this 7 years old dreamt about superman?
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by GODWINGODSON(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
grin grin grin grin.

Oga Ajibam, ok I hope you make heaven and get your mansions.. Lol..
Please give your life to christ GOD IS GREAT AND COMING SOON SAYING ALL THIS THINGS JUST TO GET A FEW LIKES WILL NOT HELP YOU JESUS WILL
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by kidUrbane: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
To all those who are saying there's No Hell or Heaven..nobody's forcing you to believe in God.The same way you can't force Jesus to take you with Him on the day of rapture. Its your pick Heaven or Hell. Repent Now while you still can!!!
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by Rilwayne001: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Just wondering "BELT on top PANT"
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by McBOMB: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
dirtymoney: Thank God for salvation. Stories like this used to instill fear in me. No more fear!
and u stil d answer dirty money,salvation ke
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by densil(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
endtime sounds foolish to the unwise. :endtime sounds foolish to the unwise.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by felvick(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
May the Lord have mercy on us all
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by waldigit: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
dddaaayyyooo: That's a lie. They person did not go anywhere. Come to think of it, Close to 50 people now claim they went to heaven and hell, but they all give different account of what they saw. My question now is, "Are there many heavens and Hells since they all see different tinz in d so called hell and heaven. Summary IT IS A LIE

Just how big in size do you think hell or heaven is? As big as nigeria or better still your village. So if 50 people visits different part of US they must come back with the same account of US? When the bible called some people fool I thought it was too hard on them, but now I think I know better!
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by eleojo23: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
dirtymoney: Thank God for salvation. Stories like this used to instill fear in me. No more fear!
You're on point! People just need a little understanding of this.
Re: Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell by ugotuf(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are saved, it is the power of God. So go ahead, mock GOD at your own peril all you doubting Thomas's. Truth is whether or not you believe it, JESUS is coming soon, very very soon!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.