Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26493 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 2:36am On Aug 05, 2008
Scenario 9 - Over-Possessive Spouse/Lover

It all started with an email.  Her name was Denise. And she was looking forward to meeting  Kayode at the Starbucks on Oxford street on Wednesday.  The f u c k?
I was frozen looking at the computer screen could this be real.
“Do you want chocolate of vanilla?” Kayode shouted from the kitchen.
I quickly minimised the screen “chocolate” I shouted back.

I could not sleep that night thankfully he needed to get up early so he didn’t try and get some.  I tossed and turned.  With everything we had been through this motherfucker thought he could cheat on me just like that?
I looked at him as he lay sound asleep I wanted to slap his face and punch him.
I watched him from then on when he was in the shower I was checking his phone and looking though his pockets. Who was this Denise?  It was no one he worked with so how did he meet her?

“You love me don’t you” I asked him as I peered over my wine glass
“Tosin, you been acting strange lately.  Why you gotta ask me that kind of question.  You know I love you more than anything in this world you are my heart and my soul” he lifted an eyebrow
“is something wrong baby?  Are you pregnant?”
“why would I be pregnant?” I snapped.  He shrugged
“You asking me for reassurance.  You know you can talk to me” He reached for my hand across the table. I brushed his hand away and started to clear the table.  The lying ass motherfucker I thought. 

The days dragged sometimes I would just have fits of rage others I would just cry.  He too seemed preoccupied often lost in thought or a day dream as Wednesday approached.  I had arranged to take the day off on work.  He kissed me goodbye as he left and a momentary look of concern flashed across his face as I didn’t respond. “You alright?”
“Dandy” I forced a smile You will be caught today you cheating bastard.

I had been sat in the cafe opposite the Starbucks on oxford street for an hour.  My eyes glued to the entrance.  “Can I get you anything else?” The waitress hovered near my table.  I shook my head just piss the mess off you dumb cow I thought.  I was boiling with rage at this stage. Today was the day Kayodes lies will be exposed. He had been smart I didn’t find any messages or names in is phone but I'm sure it was all pre-planned.  My heart leapt into my mouth as I watched Kayode walk up to Starbucks with a woman.

Denise! I was glued to my seat as I watched them enter.  I would give them time to settle down before I surprised them.  The bastards, I hurriedly paid my bill and ran across the road not caring about the oncoming traffic I burst into to the coffee house.  The two were holed up in a corner her hand gently stoking his cheek.  She was a dark skinned beauty she looked older than Kayode but her beauty was unmistakable.  He gently clasped her hand in his. I had seen enough.
“KAYODE!” I screamed the shop fell silent all that could be heard was the music playing in the background.  I half ran and half walked to the table.
“what the hell do you think you doing with this LovePeddler”
“Tosin!” Bellowed Kayode the dark skinned beauty touched his hand to calm him down.  In one flew swoop I grabbed her by the hair and swung her out of her seat
“You dirty old LovePeddler find someone your own age.  You bitch!” The hot slap I planted on her face made her neck snap back.  I felt someone grab me and I was pinned against a wall I could hear crashing of pottery in the background. 
“Tosin,Tosin” Kayode was talking through clenched teeth
“I'm adopted remember.  Thats my fucking birth mother. I wanted to meet her first before I told anyone I had found her” he looked at me in disgust
He let go of me as I slide to the floor.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HCH3COO: 2:41am On Aug 05, 2008
peeping
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 4:11am On Aug 05, 2008
StephenP
Darn it! we're not supposed to feel sorry for the possessive partner! LOL. It was sweet and sad! sad

Onyinye2
That was wrong! Why can't she have her happily ever after with Nnamdi without. . . freaking Paul ruining it. So many funny moments but this is my favorite part I'm damn tired of all these fake chain, noise making, no good sex giving, want to be hustlas type of brothas. LMAO.

LadyT
Lol,this was funny and real. Something similar happened to my older brother, his girlfriend. . . we called her Crazy Tracy (sshhhh) mistook my older sister for his girlfriend and went. . . well crazy. It was the perfect excuse he needed to break up with her. . . like slashing his tires wasn't enough. oops, I said too much lipsrsealed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 4:17am On Aug 05, 2008
@LadyT, damn!! That was . . . wow!! Here a round of applause to you me Lady

@ Sisikill Thanks . . . sometimes you have no choice but to feel for bad people especially at times when karma catches up with them LOL
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 4:31am On Aug 05, 2008
Oyinye, great story but you forgot that witha arape kit, they usually give the victim Plan B or RU-486. tongue

Stephen and T, awesome job as usual. loved it cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
Lady T, that was so real as hell grin grin grin
Good job

Onyinye
Loved it
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2008
Possessive Lover: Love Defined

“Tell me you love me”
“I love you”
“Say it like you mean it”
“I love you”
“Do you mean it?”
“I do”

The tears! Ye gods, the tears. . . hate the tears; can’t stand ‘em. I can’t understand the need for it. It’s just words, words are not supposed to have the same effect from like say getting hit with over the head with a baseball bat. . . well, maybe not a baseball bat over the head but something less death causing but painful.

I wait for the tears to stop. . . just ride it out I tell myself. It’s going to stop eventually, I mean, it has to, right? I’ve never heard of anyone crying none stop and I know that’s the kind of thing that will make headline, just like that girl from last year who couldn’t stop hiccupping, now that was just all sorts of weird!

The tears stop! Okay, I understand loving and being loved in return is special, I know there are people out there desperately searching for what I have. . . .believe me I do. I just don’t think if these people knew exactly what love does to you, they’d be seeking it out. Love makes. . . turns you into something. . . someone completely different. I imagine with love, it feels like an out of body experience, where you watching two people. . . you and the other person but it isn’t you because you are outside of it looking in and. . . and you don’t know you anymore because that’s not you. Ughhhh! Love makes you so fucking confused.

“What do want to do tonight?”
“I doesn’t matter. . . anything YOU want”

Do you see what I’m saying? Suddenly this adult person, who under normal circumstances should be making decisions, becomes the most indecisive person. Love makes you lose yourself.

“You know what. . . Let’s do something you want to do for a change”
“I don’t know. . . I’ll do whatever you pick”
“Jesus fuc. . . "
“What? Are you. . . are you mad at me?”
“I’m not. I’m not!” deep breath “I just want you. . . us to do something you’ll enjoy”
“But I enjoy doing anything you. . .
“No!” pause “Listen to me baby, I. . . never mind. I guess we’ll just stay in”

Now the feeling of guilt kicks in. . . you’ve done something to upset the other person. You don’t mean to but guess whatit happens. That’s another thing about love, no matter what you do, people still get hurt. There is this carefulness, walking on egg shells around the other person that I find really annoying.

“I love you so much! I can’t imagine my life without you. I always ask myself how I managed all those years not having you”
“We didn’t know each other all those yes”
“I know that! I’m just saying you are my world. How suddenly everything makes sense”
“Baby. . . I can’t be your. . . “
“But you are! Sometimes, I lie awake watching you sleep, your chest going up and down and your heart pumping away, the source of your life and I wish I was in you. . . your heart.”

Okay I don’t need to tell you how bleeped up that sounds right? You have to be really bleeped in the head not to see how sick that is. . . but wrapped up in love, it comes out sweet, doesn’t it? All hail the power of love.

“Baby, don’t say things like that”
“But it’s true. You know what else I wish for?”
“Wha. . . What?”
“Sometimes I wish everyone around us will just disappear. My friends, your friends, our parent, everyone”
“Wh. . . why would you want them to disappear?”
“So we can be alone together, no one to interrupt us. I hate it when you have to leave. I can’t bear for you to be out of my sight. You know when you’re not with me, I almost feel like. . . like I can’t breath.”
“You can’t brea. . . “
“That’s why I follow you”
“What?!!”
“Yeah, I drive behind you. Like, yesterday when you. . .
“You followed. . . you follow me?
“Yeah. . .”
“Are you fucking cra. . . Why would you do that?”
“I love you”

Love it makes okay to say sick bullshit, it justifies wrongest of all wrongs

“ I. . . I don’t think I can do this anymore”
“Do what?
“This. . . this whole thing. Do you hear yourself? Do you know how bleeped up you sound?”
“I. . . I don’t understand”

No surprise there! In addition to becoming a mindless zombie, acting like a brainless brat, Love makes the simplest things sound like advanced Physics.

“Tell me what you mean”

Advance, Advanced Physics

“This makes no sense to me”

Super, Duper Advanced Physics.

“I’m saying it’s over”
“No!”

Oh God, here comes the tears. . . at least this time there is a valid reason for it.

“I’m sorry”
“You just said you loved me! You said it right here. . . “
“I can’t . .”
“Tell me what to do. I can change. I will change. I will be anything you want me to be, just don’t leave me please!”

Alright, let’s pause for a moment and think this through. From the moment you are born, your goal is to be your own person. That’s why when you were 2, you screamed “No, I’ll do it myself” at your mother when she tried to correct the shoes you wore wrongly. It’s why at 10, you made sure your dad added an extra headlight on the roof of the cardboard car he built for you. Sure, it made no sense but you stood your ground “This is what I want daddy” you asserted when he tried to change your mind. Remember the college decision? The ‘rents wanted you to go their Alma Mata but you wanted something else and you fought for it. Every single decision, every single step was leading to the moment when you can finally stand tall and proudly declare “I am my own person”. . . .then you fall in love and everything else goes poof! How lovely love is, don’t you agree?

“I do anything for you. Is there someone else?”
“No! This has nothing to. . . let go of me!”
“Please, baby please. . . I’ll die without you”
“Stop it! Just stop it!
“I’ll be anything for you, just tell me what, Please! I love you! We’re meant to be together forever. We are soul mates, you belong to me”
“Jesus! Let go of me! You are fucking INSANE!”

And there it is. . . Love defined! Love is insanity!

“Oh my God!”

I have to get out of this dark abyss or I’ll end up doing something. . . something I’m going to regret for the rest of my life.

“What have I done? What. . . What am I doing?!”

I release him immediately and take a step back, looking like someone coming back from an out the body experience. He grabs his shoes, socks shirts, pants. . . removing all the traces of himself from my life, obviously eager to get as far away as possible from the raving, possessive and jealous lunatic I have become. . . in the name of love.

“Stay the Bleep away from me or I’ll have you arrested” He walks out and slams the door.

Naked, I sit on the edge of the bed, my heart racing. . . he will never know what a huge favor he just did me.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
Sisi, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was . . . i mean it was. . . that was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! I loved the part where it was like "What do you want?" Whatever you want." Dont you just hate those kind of situations? But any how that was super crazy grin grin grin grin

Oh sorry about my story. Yeah i wish there was a happy ending but in this case i felt it ended better tragic. grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
Tee hee hee, Thanks! smiley

I've told all my siblings, my cousins, my friends, my. . . my everybody that the day they hear I tell a guy "Please I'll do whatever you want, tell me what you want" they have my permission to take me out back and shoot my brains out. LMAO! God forbid bad thing, I don't have what you want? Okay. . . better luck next time. Buh-bye! grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2008
@Sisi
dearest sister, you are one in a million cheesy

lovely story! wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2008
Awww, Nagode Yarwa na!!!

Love your new siggy wink

Muji n Ki, ya na kiran ki.

Yana che ina mata na? Ina Ibkaye? kiss
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2008
@sisi
Na gode! smiley

Yours is also cool too smiley
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2008
You are gifted Sisi.  kiss
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2008
@Lady T

Gurlie, that was HOT!!!
I literally screamed when i read it was the guy's mother cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was like "NO wait Dont Do It"
Oh goodness i loved it. grin grin grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
ibkaye:

@sisi
Na gode! smiley

Yours is also cool too smiley

Thanks

Tee hee, I had to modify my message! wink
LadyT:

You are gifted Sisi. kiss

Thanks smiley

onyinye2:

@Lady T

Gurlie, that was HOT!!!
I literally screamed when i read it was the guy's mother cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was like "NO wait Dont Do It"
Oh goodness i loved it. grin grin grin

I laughed out loud coz I tried to imagine what I would do, I'll just pretend that I am in a Drama class and they wanted us to act out a real life scenarios coz they wanted to see real emotions and I'll just bone my face and ask the waiter to bring me coffee.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2008
Wow Sisi, you literary blew me away. Awesome story . . . hope that dude put a restraining order on your ass.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2008
Oh no questioning Sisi if you are the guy in her story too? tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 3:17am On Aug 06, 2008
Life Changing Moment - The Storyteller Telleth

Every life is a story.

Every story has a beginning. Some stories start with “once upon a time” others start from the end and work backwards, some start off with a wise saying, some stories are told in rhythms and some in rhymes, some in units of time and some where time does not exist. No matter how they start, all stories need a storyteller.

Saturday May 10th 2006

6am
The loud, jarring ring didn’t wake her up; it was hard to be awoken if one was not asleep in the first place. She didn’t get off the bed, instead she waited. It took all she had but she waited, it seemed like forever but she waited. She wasn’t disappointed; her mom came to woke her. It was what she wanted, for her mother to help her start this glorious day, for her mother to be the first person she saw, just like when she was born. They hugged and cried and laughed and jumped. . . Well the daughter jumped with glee while the mother watched smiling. At her mother’s urging, she headed for the bathroom to get ready. Four years of hard work and she was finally graduating. 

The moment her life will change.

7:15am
She bounded down the stairs, her purse, shoes and graduation gown in her hands. She had less than 45 minutes to be get to school. All graduates were expected at 8. In the living room, she stopped; trying to make out which of the three guys sprawled on the living room floor was her brother. She smiled when she heard his snore, crossing over the other two. . .  a cousin and a friend, she shook him awake. It was time, she told him when he groaned that it was too early. After protesting for another 30 secs, he slowly got up. . . upset to be awoken so early or at least pretending to. She saw through him and laughed. He grinned, he could never be mad at her, especially not today. She looked stunning, he thought,  in the beautiful outfit she had bought two days ago, she glowed and his heart swelled, He was proud of her.  Even though he was three years younger than her 25, he always felt protective of her. She pulled him by the arm and led him to the garage. She got into the passenger’s side, he the driver’s side. They played the first to buckle up game their mother had taught them when they were kids. . . she won and he grouse that her win was unfair, he wasn’t  fully awake, thus not on his A game, she scoffed and wished him better luck next time. 10 mins later they were driving on the highway, hip hop blasting, and both singing along.

8:05
She ran into the hall to find her friends and classmates. There were shouts and whoops, crying and laughing, hugs and pats, there was joy, happiness. . . all adding up to a very bittersweet moment. They listened as professors, Deans and chancellors give their little pep talks, advice and warnings. They tried not to laugh when the president, known to stutter when emotions got the better of him, attempted to sing the School song, they awwwed when his wife joined him.

9:45am
15 mins until the ceremony began, excitement was in the air. They all line up according to their various departments. Some stretched their necks to see if their family was already seated in the hall, she didn’t have to. She had seen her brother looking spiffy in his suit. . . she’d tease him about that later, leading their mother, grandmother and various family members to their assigned seats. She had waved even though she knew he probably won’t tell her apart from all the other graduates.

11:00am
After half listening to the four long boring speeches, the moment came. The moment they called each graduate by name and family members watched with pride as they walked up the stage shook the hands of the dean, the president and the diploma presenters. Her turn came and she tried not to laugh out loud when she heard her brother shouting at the top of his voice. After receiving her diploma, she turned to face the audience; she saw her mom, her aunt and grandma wiping tears, her uncle waving behind the camera he held, her brother, her boyfriend, her cousin and a family friend doing the human wave. This time, she didn’t hold back, she laughed out loud, waved at them with her diploma as she walked up off the stage.

12pm
She stood between her mother and grandmother, holding bouquets of flowers and balloons with “Congratulations Graduate” printed on them as her uncle took pictures. She took pictures with her boyfriend, she took pictures with her friends, she took pictures with her brother, the camera caught them in a moment where he grabbed her graduation hat donned it and she looked up at him, her mouth open.

2:30pm
The restaurant was a beehive of activity. Family and friends joined in celebration, excitement was in the air. She flittered from one table to the other receiving congratulations, prayers and well wishes. She ate off other people’s plate and drank from her boyfriend’s cup. She played food tennis with her brother and apologized when her mother admonished.  She sought privacy in the bathroom, when she spoke to her father on the phone, he was sorry he couldn’t be there. . . she understood, divorce and location distanced them.  She smiled when she stepped out of the bathroom to find her boyfriend waiting for her. He opened his arms and she went into them, over his shoulder she saw her brother, she wiggled her fingers to let him know she was fine. He nodded and left them alone.

7pm
She walked down the stairs, this time in Jeans and a blouse. They had celebrated with the grownups, now it was time to have young people’s fun. She went to the living room to find her mother, grandmother and aunts chatting while music played in the background. She joined them, sitting on the arms of her mother’s chair. She laughed indulgently when her grandmother told her it was time for marriage and baby and high-fived her aunt when she scoffed and said no, it was time to travel and see the world. She kissed her mother on the cheek when she heard her boyfriend call that it was time to go.

10pm
Seven of them walked into the club, they had just come from eating dinner at the most expensive restaurant downtown. The price of dinner added up to 3 months salary of a minimum wager but they didn’t care because it was worth it. Now it was time to burn it all off on the dance floor. She did the cha cha slide, she did the electric slide, she did the Macarena, she did the jig, she did the chicken dance; she did the grasshopper hop. She slowed dance with her boyfriend and hid her face in his neck when he told her how much he loved her and how proud he was of her. She kicked it gangstar style with her brother and punched playfully when he told her she danced just like she threw. . . like a girl.

Sunday May 11th, 2006

3:45am

She was in accident that took her life and might send her brother to prison for a period no less than 7years.  Involuntary man slaughter was the charge, his crime drunk driving. The forensic experts said she lived for 3 minutes after being thrown out of the car, when it skidded, flipped over 3 times before hitting a tree.  3 people in the car, one died, 2 escaped unscathed, they had been wearing their seatbelts.
Her boyfriend saw it all happen from the car he was driving with the other clubbers. She was tired, she had told him in the parking lot of the club. . . she’d ride home with her brother instead of going with him to dropped their other friends at home. “See you in a few” she had called out after kissing him, just before getting into the back seat of her brother’s car.

5:05am
The loud jarring ring didn’t wake her up, it was hard to be awoken when one never went to sleep. She got off the bed and headed to the source. They stood out there, 2 cops and her daughter’s boyfriend. 
“We’re sorry Ma’am” they began
“She’s gone” the boy she already thought of as a son said before breaking down on the front steps of the house she had brought up her two children. 

This was the moment her life changed.

Every life is a story

Every story has an end. No matter how it starts, we always hope for a happy ending. As much as I’d like to give you one, I can’t because in this story isn’t mine to change, I am just the storyteller.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 3:22am On Aug 06, 2008
StephenP:

Wow Sisi, you literary blew me away. Awesome story . . . hope that dude put a restraining order on your ass.

LMAO! I can assure you sir. . . I'll gladly drink a bottle of arsenic, wipe mouth and say "Hmmm, Yummy yum, more please" before I put myself in a situation where a guy has to get a restraining order on me. No Siree Bob!!

Thanks.

onyinye2:

Oh no questioning Sisi if you are the guy in her story too? tongue

Hehehehe. . . that's right!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 1:39am On Aug 07, 2008
That was fantastic! SISI!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by topup: 4:36am On Aug 08, 2008
I liked doyin13's extract smiley
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by topup: 4:38am On Aug 08, 2008
LadyT (I wish I had that username) your extract was amazing! You should write romance novels tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
tongue Thanks@topup
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2008
LadyT:

That was fantastic! SISI!

Thank you! kiss
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2008
topup:

I liked doyin13's extract smiley

hehehehehe. . . . .

There is a lot more from where that came from. .

I suggest we talk about my creative insights over drinks, . , . . . . wink wink grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
Scenario 10 - Lies.

Now I know we all have lied or been lied to so I expect everyone to turn in something because this is pretty easy.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
Scenario 10 - Lies

The worst type of lie is done out of love…

He pierced her with his eyes, starring into her as if he could read her mind, see her panic, and decode her lies. She began to walk away but he refused, “Where do you think you are going?” he said as he grabbed her wrist, tightening his grip whenever she tried to free herself. “I can’t handle this right now” she said with tears forming in her eyes.

“Did you do it?” he screamed in an accusing tone. “I just want to hear you say you did it, I want to hear you say that as I was out in Washington for my grandfather’s burial, you…” his eyes watered. As he spoke there was a subtle quiver in his voice that followed with a stern, deep tone of asserted masculinity, “just tell me the truth.”

“You were supposed to go to Washington for a week” she yelled back. Her eyes were blood red from all the tears she shed. “I tried to be there for you, I offered to buy a ticket to come with you”

“I needed to go alone” he replied frustrated because he couldn’t understand why she refused to see that he had to deal with the pain on his own.

She fired back without hesitation, “You were gone for two months and not one word from you” she finally freed herself from his grip and rubbed her wrist to soothe the pain. “Then you come back expecting to find me just where you left me.”

“So it’s true,” he replied. This time he spoke in a calm tone, a tone of defeat. He had hoped it was all a lie, but the more she refused to answer the question, the more he was convinced that the rumors were true.

“Why were you gone for two months? Why didn’t you call me, text me or even email me?” She asked bitterly. Her hands were now folded across her chest as her right feet tapped continuously on the hardwood floor. The noise made a ticking sound as if he was timed, tick, tick, tick…time was running out, and she could see in his face that his words were going to be filled with lies.

“There were complications, things I had to take care of” he replied, “and I didn’t want to bother you with it all. I just needed that time.” He paced the room perplexed to his situation. He couldn’t decipher his emotions, unable to control his outward expressions. He didn’t realize that as his words threw bombs of accusations, his demeanor took cover in guilt.

She looked at him and said, “Liar! Why are you lying to me?” He paused, hesitated out of shock that he had been discovered, “Wait, how can you call me a liar when you refuse to tell me the truth?” “I told you already” she spoke sharply, “I told you I don’t know what you are talking about” He jumped in with the question that had been burning inside of him, “you didn’t have sex with anyone?” Her eyes began to water again, but her voice remained clear as she answered, “No, I haven’t, I wouldn’t.”

His heart broke. How could he be so selfish, so insensitive, and so unkind as to have slept with another while away in Washington? He didn’t mean to hurt her. It was never planned yet it seemed inevitable. It killed him that she trusted him so much, trust that was truly undeserved. He couldn’t tell her, she wouldn’t forgive him and he couldn’t live with that.

Her heart broke. She never wanted to lie to him, but when his eyes met hers the truth was nowhere near her lips. There are some things a man can’t forgive and she was convinced the truth would bring nothing but destruction. She loved him too much to lose him. She couldn’t lose him now, not after things were beginning to fall into place.

The cool night breeze whistled outside the window as the moonlight snuck through the curtains. They laid in each other’s arms through the night like new lovers. But in their dreams, they struggled to find peace.

We lie to preserve that which we fear to lose…Love.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2008
Ahhh mayne Stephen!!!!! I was ready to defend the girl when in the back of my mind i knew she cheated on him. And she did. He did too. Ahhh there relationship is built on lies not love. Jeez i loved it. It was like in order to protect their so called "love" and "relationship", honesty had to be seated in the back seat, while lies took the steering wheel. It was a good read.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahhh mayne Stephen!!!!! I was ready to defend the girl when in the back of my mind i knew she cheated on him. And she did. He did too. Ahhh there relationship is built on lies not love. Jeez i loved it. It was like in order to protect their so called "love" and "relationship", honesty had to be seated in the back seat, while lies took the steering wheel. It was a good read.

Thanks. It's one of those times that it's best to lie . . . for the benefit of everyone.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 2:20am On Aug 20, 2008
My favorite part

His heart broke. How could he be so selfish, so insensitive, and so unkind as to have slept with another while away in Washington? He didn’t mean to hurt her. It was never planned yet it seemed inevitable. It killed him that she trusted him so much, trust that was truly undeserved. He couldn’t tell her, she wouldn’t forgive him and he couldn’t live with that.

Her heart broke. She never wanted to lie to him, but when his eyes met hers the truth was nowhere near her lips. There are some things a man can’t forgive and she was convinced the truth would bring nothing but destruction. She loved him too much to lose him. She couldn’t lose him now, not after things were beginning to fall into place.

The cool night breeze whistled outside the window as the moonlight snuck through the curtains. They laid in each other’s arms through the night like new lovers. But in their dreams, they struggled to find peace.

We lie to preserve that which we fear to lose…Love.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love this!

My goodness Stephen. . . you are such a romantic. Love is never black or white, one person isn't always the baddie and the other the goodie and you have managed to capture that so well. You know how to get to the heart. Honestly, you make me want to steal you fingers (not in a psycho way)
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 3:37am On Aug 20, 2008
Sisikill:

My favorite part

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love this!

Yay!! This is the first third person story I've posted here and I'm happy it went well.

Sisikill:

My goodness Stephen. . . you are such a romantic. Love is never black or white, one person isn't always the baddie and the other the goodie and you have managed to capture that so well. You know how to get to the heart. Honestly, you make me want to steal you fingers (not in a psycho way)

LOL thank you.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
Alive and kicking!

grin

Nice Job Mister hot stuff!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Make Me Your Wife / Bleep And Run / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.