Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26554 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 2:42am On Jul 31, 2008
Scenario 9 - Over-Possessive Spouse/Lover. Now I know everyone is going to instinctively going to portray themselves as the oppressed so here's the twist, you are the over-protective and over-possessive partner. Go!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 2:45am On Jul 31, 2008
Little bit of a stretch for me but i can make it happen.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by DaPhoenix(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
Damn, y'all write so good. I bet you guys win competitions and stuff.

@Stephen, your murder scene was real racy. Good stuff for a thriller/horror flick. If you were going to make that a movie I think you should use Angelina Jolie as the heroine because she'll play the role perfectly.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Damn, y'all write so good. I bet you guys win competitions and stuff.

@Stephen, your murder scene was real racy. Good stuff for a thriller/horror flick. If you were going to make that a movie I think you should use Angelina Jolie as the heroine because she'll play the role perfectly.

LOL thanks. I'll look into that Jolie stuff.

This is something I should written long ago but nothing came to me. So here it is in the form of a poem,

Erotica!!! (that deep voice comes on: Ooh Yeahhh)

She pulls me into her
Close enough to hear her heart beat
Engulfed in heat
Steaming in passion
It’s almost suffocating
So I reach for her lips to breathe
We both exhale
With ease our lips meet
A kiss
Overflowing with desire
My arms hold her tighter
Her head tilts back farther
Fingers reading her body like braille
Discovering the secrets locked within her dark brown skin
A tale of the making of a queen
I whisper words to unlock her lips
She teases with my tongue on a clockwise rotation
A sensation that hyperventilates my soul
And for a moment we lose control
And fall into each other
She bites upon my bottom lip
While I nibble on my top lip
She whispers “Don’t stop baby”
She’s got me naturally intoxicated
Under the influence of this kiss
I taste this
This honey suckled treat
This amazing entanglement of body and mind
I find the equilibrium of love and lust
In this kiss
In this moment intertwined in time
All walls are broken
All pride has died
With her lips, she opens
A portal into bliss as she welcomes me in
So I express in the words of a poet who has once loved
Her lips and mine are truly the epiphany of a perfect kiss.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2008
Nice job Sensual Sexual chocolate wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2008
Murder  undecided

My body has been floating in this gutter for days now they still can’t find me.  I bob along gently bouncing off the walls and looking sound sleep.  Well if you ignore the fact my head is half hanging off and the huge welt on my head.  My lips are a picture perfect blue my blonde hair looks like a wet rat.I hover over my body and will myself to be found.  For my body to the washed and for me to be laid to rest.  Well I won’t ever have rest I went before my time so I am destined to float around nosey into other people’s lives watching my family mourn me until I am eventually forgotten. But at least with me laid in a grave I can move on instead of being stuck here waiting to be fucking found.  Its weird you can still swear when you are dead.  Dead I thought I am dead.  Not a nice death.

His name was Eric he was a hot latino we have nothing in common apart from mind blowing sex.  We didn’t talk we just bleeped.  He would call and ask where I was, I would tell him he would come over and we would mess.  It was pure fucking not sensual love making and all that.  It was pure unadulterated hardcore fucking.  It went on for months then as we women do I wanted more he didn’t.  So I let go but he wouldn’t.  We started fighting he would come over we would fight then f u c k.  It became a circle and I couldn’t take anymore.  I changed my number and stayed at my sisters for a while.  He found me at work we fought I screamed at him that it was over and I was done. We still bleeped in the car park.  I started getting depressed I could not shake him off.  My sister made me put a restraining order on him he went crazy he found me at my sisters late at night and told me it was never going to be over till he said so.  He tried to mess me but I fought him off.  I ran away lost a shoe took a short cut through an alleyway he found me.  I remember him hitting me till I blacked out.  I was screaming surely someone could  hear me. No one did. I woke up with him panting on top of me and me spread eagled under him. I saw the knife and felt its cut. 

I do a twirl over my body what a shit way to go.  A ball makes a slash into the water.
“Daddy Daddy my balls gone down there!”
“Stand back Jen I will get it for you!”
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 12:47am On Aug 03, 2008
StephenP
WOW! WOW!!! I love your Lady killer!!!!! cheesy

LadyT
Gruesome + Morbid +Dark + Gross+ Real + Wholesome = PERFECT!!! kiss
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2008
Stephen, great story, what did she go and get at the 7/11? tongue

Titi, loved it too!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2008
LadyT:

Nice job Sensual Sexual chocolate wink

Thank you very much ma'am. Your murder story was scary and really creative. . . why didn't I think of a sexaholic?

Sisikill:

StephenP
WOW! WOW!!! I love your Lady killer!!!!!   cheesy

LadyT
Gruesome + Morbid +Dark + Gross+ Real + Wholesome = PERFECT!!!  kiss

Thanks. I saw that I have never had a heroine in any of my stories so I decided to try to input her in this story. I am happy it worked out well and that you like it.

KarmaMod:

Stephen, great story, what did she go and get at the 7/11?  tongue

Titi, loved it too!

Thank you. About the 7 Eleven, I guess we'll never know . . . same way we'll never know her name LOL!! She's the mystery lady that the reader knows of but doesn't really know.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2008
embarassed

Thanks guys I really did not want to do murder!

The next scenario is even worst should be fun trying to make this work! LOL
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 2:50am On Aug 04, 2008
Scenario 9 - Over-Possessive Spouse/Lover.

I felt like I was about to lose it. I had called her 5 times within the past hour and had received no answer. Her mobile phone, her two work phones, and our home phone twice,  yet no answer. Even her friends didn’t know where she was. My fingers uncontrollably tapped on my office desk as I dialed her mobile phone again. She knows better than to leave me in the dark about her whereabouts. “Hi, you have reached Nma’s voicemail. I am unavailable right now…” This cannot be happening right now. “Where the hell are you?” I yelled into the mouthpiece, “I have been trying all your numbers and I ain’t gotten through to you. Hell, none of your friends know where you are at. Call me back as soon as you get this damn message.” I slammed the phone and looked at my watch, in an hour’s time I will be off this stupid job and I better not catch her ass in my bed with some other dude because I will rip her head off…if I can’t have all of her then no one can.

How I was able to finish my work, I don’t know, nevertheless I raced home and maybe ran a couple of red lights but I didn’t fucking care. I pulled into the driveway, hurriedly turn off the car, pulled out my jacket and walked round to the backdoor. There was an eerie feeling that came upon me as I opened the door. The house looked empty…like it had been robbed but the robber took specific things. Some pictures on the walls were gone, some of the furniture was gone, and all that was left on the glass coffee table in the center of the living room with a letter and our wedding video tape on top.

I opened the letter and it read:
I gave you everything I could offer, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I loved you so much, I cared for you, I let you have me completely, I never lied to you and I did all I could to be a good wife to you. All I wanted from you was that same love that I gave to you and for you to give me enough space to breathe. Yet, you always threatened to kill me if I did not answer your calls, always hit me when you were angry, and always wanted to know where I was, maybe because you were scared that I would leave. Well congratulations, that day has come. I don’t know why you were dumb enough to think that there wouldn’t be consequences for your actions. Time and time again I begged you to go to rehab and time and time again you promised that you would but I knew better. All the same, I thought that maybe after we got married you’d change but you didn’t. I thought well maybe after I have had your first child you would change but even after two, you didn’t. Are you that insecure that you need to call me at least twenty times in a day? I waited five years for you to change, for you to tell me your fears, for you to admit that though you loved me, you were a flawed man and that you will really go to rehab like you kept promising. I could have forgiven you and stayed, but the pain and suffering was too much to bear. I need you to hurt; I need you to feel, if just a fraction, of the pain you constantly put me through. I need you to suffer like I did these last five years.

P.S.
If you are reading this letter (and I'm sure you are), you have missed Nkechi’s first grade play, that you promised to her that you will attend, and the one chance to ever have us as one family again.

Damn.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2008
Stephen you know I hate you right?

tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
LOL!! LadyT, I admit, this was pretty difficult.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2008
I loves it stephen!!! grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
StephenP:

LOL thanks. I'll look into that Jolie stuff.

This is something I should written long ago but nothing came to me. So here it is in the form of a poem,

Erotica!!! (that deep voice comes on: Ooh Yeahhh)

She pulls me into her
Close enough to hear her heart beat
Engulfed in heat
Steaming in passion
It’s almost suffocating
So I reach for her lips to breathe
We both exhale
With ease our lips meet
A kiss
Overflowing with desire
My arms hold her tighter
Her head tilts back farther
Fingers reading her body like braille
Discovering the secrets locked within her dark brown skin
A tale of the making of a queen
I whisper words to unlock her lips
She teases with my tongue on a clockwise rotation
A sensation that hyperventilates my soul
And for a moment we lose control
And fall into each other
She bites upon my bottom lip
While I nibble on my top lip
She whispers “Don’t stop baby”
She’s got me naturally intoxicated
Under the influence of this kiss
I taste this

This honey suckled treat
This amazing entanglement of body and mind
I find the equilibrium of love and lust
In this kiss
In this moment intertwined in time
All walls are broken
All pride has died
With her lips, she opens
A portal into bliss as she welcomes me in
So I express in the words of a poet who has once loved
Her lips and mine are truly the epiphany of a perfect kiss.

OH MY GOSH
Stephen shocked shocked shocked shocked

i love it
Chocolate delight so when are we going to make this happen 4 real?? grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
onyinye2:

I loves it stephen!!! grin

Thank you.

tope2000:

OH MY GOSH
Stephen shocked shocked shocked shocked

i love it
Chocolate delight so when are we going to make this happen 4 real?? grin

Come see me and I'll make that and more happen.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2008
StephenP:

come see me and I'll make that and more happen.

so you can hit me from the back and feel it in my chest like you siggy?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2008
tope2000:

so you can hit me from the back and feel it in my chest like you siggy?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

LMAO!! Oh I forgot get a wheelchair too.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
Wheelchair cry cry, Stephen i thot you were loving, caring, gentle guy. You've been spending way too much time with Hannibal. chocolate delight dont let him turn you in2 an aggressive lover. grin grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2008
tope2000:

Wheelchair cry cry, Stephen i thot you were loving, caring, gentle guy. You've been spending way too much time with Hannibal. chocolate delight don't let him turn you in2 an aggressive lover. grin grin

LOL I'm just saying because some have tried and were paralyzed for hours.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2008
paralyzed?? Are you the dude in white chicks(He is also the guy that chris father in everybody hare chris??). because you are now scaring me oo
BTW
why can't stay until the next day to gain my energy back??
Would another girl be coming round?? is that why??
R you cheating on me baby angry angry grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2008
Oh Stephen using the wheel chair line again abi? angry
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2008
Again, i knew u were cheating on me cry cry cry cry
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
LadyT:

Oh Stephen using the wheel chair line again abi?  angry

LOL That's the funniest line ever.

tope2000:

paralyzed?? Are you the dude in white chicks(He is also the guy that chris father in everybody hare chris??). because you are now scaring me oo
BTW
why can't stay until the next day to gain my energy back??
Would another girl be coming round?? is that why??
R you cheating on me baby angry angry grin

LMAO I don't know how to tell you this. . .

tope2000:

Again, i knew u were cheating on me cry cry cry cry

It was the devil <---- dumbest line ever, lol
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2008
mehn . . . . . . .see oo

tope, why you comot those your picshurss

You were looking very tantalalicious  grin grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2008
what is this national ashewo day?

First Stephen now Doyin? Hissss
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2008
doyin13:

mehn . . . . . . .see oo

tope, why you comot those your picshurss

You were looking very tantalalicious  grin grin

na beacuse of u guys na grin grin

StephenP:

LMAO I don't know how to tell you this. . .

It was the devil <---- dumbest line ever, lol

Boy, u better carry you behind to the devil now because if i lay hands on you, i am cutting off that thing that dangles btn your thighs
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2008
tope2000:

na beacuse of u guys na grin grin

ahn ahn. . . . . . . .you no knw say as we dey ogle you, God dey bless you the more.
LadyT:

what is this national ashewo day?

First Stephen now Doyin? Hissss

Mehn. . . .Mama Peak Milk, ki lo n bubble cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2008
Ori e ti daru angry
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2008
doyin13:

ahn ahn. . . . . . . .you no knw say as we dey ogle you, God dey bless you the more.

Roflmao
Bless indeed grin grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao
Bless indeed grin grin

so you be london chica. . . .

we suppose fit u knw, meet for lunch and dinner, make we discuss literature and tings

choong babe like you wink wink grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2008
doyin13:

so you be london chica. . . .

we suppose fit u knw, meet for lunch and dinner, make we discuss literature and tings

choong babe like you wink wink grin

I can tell you be real britico with that slang, its very common among teenagers and young adult, which 1 are u? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Relic / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo / Bleep And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.