Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26553 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
Thanks Everyone. kiss

Ruby_Pearl:

Just as long as you want.
So write it short, Some write it long, Some write it three pages long like Sisikill tongue

3 pages? Ha ha. . . that's not right. I wrote it on word first before pasting it and I promise you it was only 5 and 1/2. . . okay, okay, I'll well tell the truth and shame the devil it was like 6 pages. grin

I know what the problem is. . . apart from the issue of me going on and on I mean, I double space everything but I'm working on it.

@ KarmaMod
Slave_Driver. . . errr. . . I mean KarmaMod, alright I'm gonna tackle one of the other themes mostly because i can fear the crack of you whip on my back. LOL
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
One abi wetin I hear?

I will oil up my whip if you don't do at least 3!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
CHEATING HEART.

One, Two, Three, Four

Or was it In and out?

I couldn’t remember which exercise I was supposed do for shortness of breath.

“Hold on to reality” I could hear Dr. Nata’s voice say “look for something real and focus on it. Anxiety is an illusion, it makes you believe. . .”

Okay, looking for something real and focus on it. Something real, something real. . . my eyes darted
around the room, something real. Unfortunately the only thing real was the very thing causing my anxiety attack - My boyfriend and my best friend on my bed. . . sounded like one of those tongue twisters.

My boyfriend and my best friend on my bed
My best friend and my boyfriend on my bed,
On my bed were my best friend and my boyfriend.

An all B Tongue twisters. . . Best friend, Boy friend, Bed, Banging. Oh freak I didn’t think of that, my boyfriend is banging my best friend on my bed. Take that Dr. Puss in boots Seuss. Puss in boots. . . Pussy in booty. Ooops! I quickly covered my mouth. I started to laugh. . . not The it’s so funny, I can’t stop laughing [/i]laugh, it was the [i]I think I’m going insane because I’m laughing like a mad person laugh

I laughed harder when I saw the expressions on their faces go from guilt and shock to confusion. I managed to control myself when she started to slowly roll off the bed, eyes darting around looking for her clothes I suppose. I saw her underwear by my feet and bent to pick it up. I was about to throw it at her when I noticed something “Hey" I said waving the underwear "I bought this for your birthday” Another B word I thought “My best friend is banging my boyfriend on my bed with the undies I bought for her on her birthday” I started to snicker and then giggle.

“Sisi. . .” his voice which for some reason sounded so far away brought me out of my trance. I dropped the underwear on the bed. Oh my God! “I have to. . . I have to get out of here” I said but he quickly jumped out of the bed and blocked my exit.
“Sisil isten”
“Get out of my way!” I screamed “and go put on some fucking clothes”
“Sisi. . .”it was her “I. . . we. . . “ I turned to her “Don’t you dare!” I lashed out “Don’t you fucking dare or I’m going to rip your tongue out” She quickly took a step back. He was still standing blocking my exit. “Get out of my way, Bode”He opened his mouth to say something and that’s when I grabbed it . . . his pe/nis. Whatever he was going to say quickly became a groan; his eyes filled with pain were bulging out of his head. His painful groans gave me a thrill, so I squeezed and pulled harder, he seemed almost paralyzed to do anything, so I squeezed even harder. He managed to let out a squeal “Sisi, pleeease” I looked straight into his eyes and said “If thy privates causes you to sin, pluck it out”and yanked it some more. His eyes were turning red and tears streaming down his face. He looked ridiculous, almost hunched over, his face covered in sweat and tears. If cheating on me with my best friend didn’t erase all the love I had for me, seeing him like that. . . did it. I released him and he dropped to the floor. I turned to look at my friend, she was half way dressed. “I guess that’s that then” I said and stepped over Bode, curbing the urge to kick him in the face and slammed the door over her frantic calling of my name.

"Dr. Seuss didn't write Puss in Boots" I thought, tears streaming down my face, as I drove away from my shattered life.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HCH3COO: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
Now that we are on muder, where is Acid, ?
did you miss her? she posted right below your comment grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hhahhahha. Sisi, I loved it.

Now that I would like to see on the big screen. grin

Omar Epps should play Bode so I can see if his eyes can bug out anymore than they already are tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

One abi wetin I hear?

I will oil up my whip if you don't do at least 3!

3 right, just 3 oh. . . that's what you said. 3!

HCH3COO:

did you miss her? she posted right below your comment grin

Her? I swear, you are confusing the heck out of me. I thot I was the only Hermy here.

KarmaMod:

Hhahhahha. Sisi, I loved it.

Now that I would like to see on the big screen. grin

Omar Epps should play Bode so I can see if his eyes can bug out anymore than they already are tongue

LMAO! Omar Epps? Good Choice.

My co-worker read it and can't understand why the friend didn't get a beat down but honestly I don't think my anger will be directed at her, She's not the one I'm sleeping with. I don't I guess I just expect more from a lover than a friend.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
SISI I love the pulling of the "cock bit" LMAO

I was laughing at that!  shocked

No one mess with Sisi
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2008
LadyT:

SISI I love the pulling of the "cock bit" LMAO

I was laughing at that! shocked

No one mess with Sisi

Lol. . . thanks.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HCH3COO: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
Sisikill:

Her? I swear, you are confusing the heck out of me. I thot I was the only Hermy here.
Wats undecided ? Afi hermy. twas mean for negronts. Yes o you are the only hermy here.

women like being @ the center of attention
~begins rectial~
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2008
Sisikill:

My co-worker read it and can't understand why the friend didn't get a beat down but honestly I don't think my anger will be directed at her, She's not the one I'm sleeping with. I don't I guess I just expect more from a lover than a friend.

I totally agree with you. Always annoys me when a woman rather focus her anger on the other woman instead of the pig she's in a relationship with. You should expect more form that person THUS they should get the rage.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2008
Hey peeps, whats pumping in here mehn!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by AshtonJake(m): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2008
[size=16pt]gabrywyl, whatever you do, pleaseeeeee do not go to the 'Is Gabrywyl Mushling's?" thread!!!!![/size]
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2008
why did you said she should not go there
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by AshtonJake(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2008
timmfikk:

why did you said she should not go there

If you read the post there, you will understand.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by spikedcylinder: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2008
I have read all the stories and I think Doyin13 and Sisikill show the most promise.

They seem to think outside the box.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2008
The Fear in me

She’s smiling at me from the walls.

I don’t want to suck my thumb because I’m a big girl now. . . I turned 4 in June and mama got me a big cake, she didn’t make it herself coz she says she’s a lawyer not a baker. When I grow up I’m wanna be a baker so I can bake many cakes and eat them all, I won’t share with Lola. She always yells at me when I wake her up “Go back to sleep Mide or I will make you sleep forever” I don’t know what that means, how can she make anyone sleep forever? I think it’s stupid and I know mama thinks so too coz she yells at Lola and tells her not to say things like that.

I wish she’ll go away. I shut my eyes but I can still see her in my head. I opened them again, I tried not to look but my eyes go there.

She’s on the wall above the closet. Why won’t she leave me alone?

Oh! I remove my thumb from my mouth I didn’t know how it went in there, I swear I didn’t. I wipe it on my blanket, I don’t want mama to know; she says sucking your thumb is nasty coz of the germs and stuff. I try not to do it but sometimes I get so scared and it goes in my mouth by itself. I turn over to the other side, I can see Lola lying on her bed; her blankets are on the floor.

Now she’s on the wall above Lola’s bed and she’s still smiling.

I don’t know what she wants with me. Is she gonna hurt me? Sadie was nice but then she got sick and it made her go away forever. I heard mama say they put her in a coffin. . . a coffin is like a shoe box only bigger, Lola told me that. Then they put the coffin in the ground and covered it with sand but I don’t think they did it right coz she is on the wall in my room. My legs begin to shake; I don’t want her to be here. My thumb hurts coz my teeth is scratching on it real hard.

She is laughing now but I can’t hear any sound, I see her mouth open wide.

My stomach hurts so bad and I. . . I think my chest is gonna break. “Lola?” I call her but she doesn’t wake up. I try to call her again but nothing comes out of my mouth.

Sadie is waving now and I think she is coming closer.

I shut my eyes, my face is wet from my tears, my hand is wet from my drool and my body is wet from. . .

“Mummy, Mummy! Mummy!”

Lights come on. I hear Mummy’s voice. I feel her.

I’m floating.

I smell Daddy. I feel safe.

“Just your imagination sweetie, Just your overactive imagination” Mommy’s voice in my ears.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 1:34am On Jul 24, 2008
Stephen and Lady T, what is our next scenario??
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
well if gabrywyl should not go there, what about me.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2008
Can anyone write a story about "oh What A Love Sacrifice"
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by ariblaze(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
murder

i killed him
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 2:46am On Jul 25, 2008
yeach, my peeps are not here embarassed embarassed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2008
ariblaze, you suck big time tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2008
hmmmmm grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 29, 2008
I so cannot believe this thread is dying!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2008
I am sorry I haven't posted anything recently and to make it up here is a long scene for murder. Hope you like it.

Murder

The silence in the car was so thick even the sharpest of knives could not cut through it. She was sitting beside me with lips pursed, head on one hand and the other placed perfectly within her closed thighs, looking out the window. We just had a bad argument and it was time for the aftershock, the silent treatment. I hated this game because I always lost to her. It seemed like Ne-Yo was talking about her when he wrote “When You’re Mad”, because she looked so ravishing when she got angry at me.

Minutes later, I began to feel uncomfortable but my selfish pride got the best of me and would not let me apologize. I mean why should I apologize? Everyone argues right? We will just get home, have some makeup sex and everything will blow over. I turned on the radio and Alicia Keys’ “Like You’ll Never See Me Again” came on. I sang along, hoping she would smile or say something but she did not. Instead, she gave me the “what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you” look and turned off the radio. Yet, I refused to back down. “It is a nice April evening, ain’t it?” Silence. I glanced at her and then at my rearview mirror and noticed that blue Toyota Camry has been following me for a while but then again many people use this route so it could be coincidental.

20 quiet minutes later as we exited the freeway, she finally broke the silence, “Remember to stop at 7 Eleven.” Though she whispered it, it felt like a refreshing cold breeze on a hot summer day. “Why?” Then she gave me the “don’t-act-like-you-don’t-know” look. Silence. Truth was, I knew why but I just wanted her to say something. I pulled into 7 Eleven and she grabbed her purse and went in while I waited by the car. Deep in thought about my relationship, work and life in general, I did not notice the blue Camry pulling in and the driver walking towards me, I snapped back to reality when I heard a gun click. I looked up and saw a hooded man pointing a gun to my head.

“Hi there, remember me?”
Silence.
He chuckled and took off his hoodie and I stared at him in shock; standing in front of me was my girl’s ex. He whispered, “Why are you acting like surprised? Thought you could steal my girl and go scot free, didn’t you?”
No response.
“Fucking answer me!” he whispered louder.
“What, what do you want? What do you want me to say or do?” I said, all the while looking for a way to salvation.
“It’s too fucking late nigga. You done lost all of your chances. I warned you because you was feeling like you was the shit, weren’t you nigga? Well, you see this gun? This toast ain’t gon’ decide not to shoot you because it thinks you is cute and gentlemanly and all that shit that hoe said you was. This shit is gon’ blow your fucking brains out.”
“Don’t you think she deserves the right to…”
He butted in, “to do as I fucking say. If I tell her to get her ass back in the house and remain there till I return, I expect her to do it to the last letter. ”
“Look I know you’re mad and I’m sorry it didn’t…”
“Just shut the Bleep up. That’s why I hate your kind. Y’all talk and care too fucking much.”
I kept quiet and he pulled out a bag from his back pocket and sniffed in some white stuff. Then he said, “Whatchu know about crack, pretty boy? Nothing.”
He put the bag back in his pocket, looked at his watch, and he said “Know what time it is?” I gulped then shook head.
“It is 2:05 am. Does it bear any resemblance?”
I thought and shook my head trying so hard to appear calm and collected while my heart was beating fast.
“What happened that morning of the 5th of February last year?”
I breathed in sharply and open my eyes wider. It was the morning I asked her to be my girlfriend. Now, I really had to escape because he had the mind of a serial killer, was a drug addict and was pointing a gun to my head. My mind flashed back to the argument in the car, if only I had listened to her and bought a damn gun…
“I’m happy to remember that because that would be the last thing you remember.”
I saw his finger on the trigger, heard two shots, felt a sharp pain, closed my eyes and fell to the cold hard floor. Silence. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice said “Get up, let’s get out of here.” I looked up and saw my girlfriend holding a gun and her serial killer of an ex on the floor in a pool of blood. She pulled me up and put in me in the passenger seat and drove towards my place. “I need to get to a hospital” I said. “She looked at my wound and said “No, the bullet merely grazed you. You’ll live.”
“How did you get a gun and learn to shoot?”
“I always had one and baby, I’m from the south, all we ever do is shoot things.” She looked at me, smiled and continued, “I heard all he said, the sonofabitch is crazy and I’m sorry he attacked you.”
“It’s ok. Any other psychotic boyfriends I should know about?”
She laughed, “No.”
“Thank goodness. By the way you win. I will get a gun as soon as I heal.”
She smiled all the way back to my place.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
Stephen, you really out did yourself. I loved the "I'm from the south" comment. because it is so true. we all go hunting. I loved how the girl was so calm about the whole thing, i mean that was what sold the story to me. And also i must ask, yal still got a 7/11 open in yals city??
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
Thank you very much miss Onyinye.

7 Eleven in New York? Yeah.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
You are quite welcome.

7/11 has been closed in Houston since i don't know when.

So what is our next scenario?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2008
Err. . . Got anything you want to talk about?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
Oka uhmm, give me a second to come up with one.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
Take your time.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
Well. . . how about pain or happiness??

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Relic / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo / Bleep And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.