Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. (1309 Views)

This Booty Gets People Totally Confused! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by youngprof2n(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
pls my fellow nairalanders i need ur advice on dis issue.There is dis girl i asked out abt last month nd she is playing women games 4 me eventually i meet another girl abt 2wks ago nd she agreed d girlfriend things bt i told d first one dt i've found a girl,she told me to introduce my girl to her nd i did so she is nw asking me to give her my girls number.Pls wht is on her mind for dt favour dt she is asking.Pls no insult.THANKS.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Swiftlee(m): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2013
Why would you give her your girls number..she would so insult her you would be offended..dont give her!
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by faymouz(m): 1:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Don't give her d numb. Am suspecting girls to girls tinz
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 31, 2013
Guy,how old are you. undecided
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 31, 2013
nnennan2005@yah:
Guy,how old are you. undecided

God bless u..

How old are u?? Guess u r still in SS2..
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by youngprof2n(m): 5:45am On Oct 31, 2013
Thank u guys for d advice.I really appreciate dt bt does it mean dt she is nw interested in me.Am confused at her behaviour.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Iaz93: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2013
Huh? OP, like seriously?
There was no need for any introduction. You don't have any business with the first lady.

You dey ask mumu questions sef...

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Nikkyparadise(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2013
Giv her acct numba or plate numba..... Abi all no b numba ni?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by japhmanuel: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2013
U fit giv ha fake numba
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2013
I don't know about you but I don't like tabling my matter for small girls to be tatafoing about in their amebo circle...or spoiling my engagements with others with their mindless gossip and dribble.

She has no business asking for her number. Bluntly tell her you don't see how any good can come from that.
She can tell you what she wants to tell her or go tell her herself.

And you are lucky she has revealed herself like this. You might want to fore-warn your girl about her jealousy, lest she poisons what you and her have going on.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by iamteaser: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2013
May be you're really not that good facially or physically and she wants to know what the other girl sees in you. Perhaps, to talk some sense into her thick skull.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^

harsh! grin
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by youngprof2n(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2013
Iamteaser insult ur self, b serious for crying out loud.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Don't give her the newgirl's number and don't allow her to control the show .....

Ask her what she wants from you .....If she care about U, then decide the one U want between them ......... If Not, Just Ignore her !!!
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Dygeasy(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2013
youngprof2n: Thank u guys for d advice.I really appreciate dt bt does it mean dt she is nw interested in me.Am confused at her behaviour.
Are You For Real?

You Shouldn't Even Be Thinking About Her Having Any Interest In You Anymore. You Got Yourself Another Girl Whom You Introduced To Her Which Shows You're Willing To Let Her Know You've Moved On To Someone Else And You're Okay With Her 'No'.

Why You Introduced The New Girl To Her I Dunno... Unnecessary If You Ask Me.

You Thinking She Might Be Interested In You, Childish And 'Playboyish'.

Be Careful What You Get Yourself Into Man.

And Please Save The New Girl From Any Unnecessary Embarrassment.

Tenq!

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by cycline404(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2013
Of what business will they have together......?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by shegxi(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2013
dis internet everywere don vgiv people acess to ask dumb questions sha........smh 4 d op.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by youngprof2n(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2013
D worst part is dt am nw in love wit both of dem so is it advisable for me 2 keep one as a friend or should i let one of dem go.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2013
youngprof2n: pls my fellow nairalanders i need ur advice on dis issue.There is dis girl i asked out abt last month nd she is playing women games 4 me eventually i meet another girl abt 2wks ago nd she agreed d girlfriend things bt i told d first one dt i've found a girl,she told me to introduce my girl to her nd i did so she is nw asking me to give her my girls number.Pls wht is on her mind for dt favour dt she is asking.Pls no insult.THANKS.

Two things are involved. Ok. First she maybe asking for her number to tell d girl how Foolish you are, that is if u r Foolish. So don't get me wrong. Secondly she may want to tell her to stay away from you that u belong to her.

So my advise if you are Foolish don't give her d number and if you are not Foolish don't still give her d number.

Btw a Foolish question. No insult.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by shegxi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
i find it hard to believe people stil ask dis kinda dumb question in dis century.....dis op na learner o
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by dnacrystal: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
youngprof2n: D worst part is dt am nw in love wit both of dem so is it advisable for me 2 keep one as a friend or should i let one of dem go.
You must be a confused, playboyish, female-attention happy teenager. So you didn't know you were in love with the 1st lady before asking the 2nd.
My advice; let go of both of them as it is quite obvious that you are not man enough to be in any relationship. DATING IS NOT FOR KIDS.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. by shegxi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
dnacrystal:
You must be a confused, playboyish, female-attention happy teenager. So you didn't know you were in love with the 1st lady before asking the 2nd.
My advice; let go of both of them as it is quite obvious that you are not man enough to be in any relationship. DATING IS NOT FOR KIDS.
babe.......u no just spare d dude at all..........anyways, na wetn d guy de find im see.

(1) (Reply)

Which City Has The Highest Numbers Of RUNZ Girls?? / What Makes Men Cheat? / When You’re In A Goodrelationship, You Learn These10 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.