Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! (929 Views)

This Booty Gets People Totally Confused! / Sincere Advice Needed Cos Am Totally Confused. / Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! by Doctmaverick(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
I've been dating my girl now for over a year and during the last 6months ago, i do try to kiss her, sometimes she'll allow me to kiss her nd some times she won't allow me, she'll tell me it's a sin that she can't do it but little time again, she'll agree nd sometimes when i visit her she'll be the one to make the move for it. She's getting me confused, how can i totally get into the control of kissing her anytime i need candid advice pls!!!
Re: I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! by emandman: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
U'r more confused...must u kiss her?...respect her wish or quit...i c d gal as one small girl dat doesnt knw wot she want...u misleading her!
Re: I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! by Davico(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
Doctmaverick: I've been dating my girl now for over a year and during the last 6months ago, i do try to kiss her, sometimes she'll allow me to kiss her nd some times she won't allow me, she'll tell me it's a sin that she can't do it but little time again, she'll agree nd sometimes when i visit her she'll be the one to make the move for it. She's getting me confused, how can i totally get into the control of kissing her anytime i need candid advice pls!!!
Nonsense embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! by ajufinz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
You don't need a galfriend...
Re: I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! by aadetoyin(f): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Some kain thread for this nairaland sef. So kissing is now an issue.
@Op, how old re u?
Re: I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! by ojjp: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2013
Ur problem is nt kiss, but No direction, indecision, double-mindedness n low level mentality. U can only get out of these by learnin to fear God.
Face ur book n start plannin ur life wt God nt kiss.
Re: I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2013
First of all, how old are you and your girlfriend?
Secondly, why does she not want you to kiss her?
Seems to me like her conviction is against kissing but something about "the spirit willing and the flesh being weak" is not making her think straight.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Relationship Or Married And You Dream Of Dogs / Please What Should I Do / CONFUSE- Pls Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.