Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House (16819 Views)

Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline / Oyo State Governship Election... Gov Ajimobi lead's (result Attached) -photo / APC Governship Campagn In PHC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by WildChild00(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
FreeGlobe: Ngige won the debate by a long shot, I'm looking forward to the last debate where it'll only be among the major contenders and not these chaffs planted by Peter obi to sing his praises.

For where?

The ACD dude from US won
Followed by Ngige and then the Fidelity bank man
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Valto(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The debate has been concluded without Ngige responding to the unexpected jab from Obiano. Sorry Ngige
no mind him. I doubt if he can name Atleast 5 roads he did outside his local government..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Aabheaven(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
FreeGlobe: Ngige won the debate by a long shot, I'm looking forward to the last debate where it'll only be among the major contenders and not these chaffs planted by Peter obi to sing his praises.
at least those chaffs blieved obi tried.if u hav done sumtin gud men wil praise u.y are those chaff nt praising ngige.mtcheww.....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
asha 80: of course when cannot respond feign ignorance.i am sure u do not even know the schools i listed.

You sure need help with your grammar construction! I don't know if they still sell brighter grammar,go get one!

Translation is different from Transliteration

Go figure!
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by warrior01: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Can't wait for Obiano to be sworn in. We don't need no fraudster in our beloved state, We don't need no APC in Anambra state ( at least we are seeing their propaganda against our daughter, Stella Oduah). Anambra's money will continue to be for Anambra people and never for Aboki and their slaves domiciled in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by kingbang: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
My first 3 according to valid points and feasible plans!

1. ACD = 80%
2. APGA = 75%
3. AC = 50%

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by FreeGlobe(f): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The debate has been concluded without Ngige responding to the unexpected jab from Obiano. Sorry Ngige
why do you expect him to respond to a petty jab. Every Anambra person knows obiano is a liar.I wont oblige you to name the roads. Google 'Ngige flags off road construction' and cure your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by asha80(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
sagombugo:

You sure need help with your grammar construction! I don't know if they still sell brighter grammar,go get one!

Go figure!
my friend if you cannot counter my points earlier then admit it.stop grasping at straws.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by warrior01: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
sagombugo:

Simpleton! Someone that could not articulate his thought via concise tense construction and correct spelling does not deserve the luxury of an answer from me!

Simpleton!! is that your surname?
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by pokur: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
sagombugo:

Go figure!
Dude,stop clutching at straws.Either u respond to the substance of his posts or u keep quiet.Did the process of handing over schools start late 2010,long after Ngige was kicked out of office,or not?.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by WildChild00(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingbang: My first 3 according to valid points and feasible plans!

1. ACD = 80%
2. APGA = 75%
3. AC = 50%

Nice one, my thought exactly......
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by FreeGlobe(f): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Aabheaven:
at least those chaffs blieved obi tried.if u hav done sumtin gud men wil praise u.y are those chaff nt praising ngige.mtcheww.....
why wont they praise him when he is sponsoring them. why not the PDP, LP and APC candidates, the serious contenders praise him
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Aabheaven(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingbang: My first 3 according to valid points and feasible plans!

1. APGA = 90%
2. ACD= 75%
3. AC = 50%
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Cuche: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bad roads everywhere
No farm settlements
No stadia
Awka is not a befitting capital
minimum wage not payed
Loan burden (including from Islamic bank)
No primary health care and health personels

No/little teaching staff. some communities has 2 teaching staff for their primary schools
No low cost housing for civil servants.
No airport
None of the ravaging erosion sites controlled despite collecting about 146 billion for the control in 8 years
School fees on the high side
Very poor Infrastructure at ANSU Uli.
No scholarship for post grad. No bursary for under grad.
Peter Obi is an award winning THIEF(a.k.a. Onye-Oshi)

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by opalu: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2013

Ngige doesn't need †̥☺ answer that statement fø̲̣̣я̅ which Obiano was stopped halfway and corrected by Imoni of AIT †̥☺ focus on the question.
Besides there was № time fø̲̣̣я̅ him response.

The Anambra pple who the roads benefit know d diff btw light and darkness
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by funshint(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Can't wait 4 d 2nd session 2 start by 4pm and also d grand final 2mao. No shaking; Ngige is d man! Others are just there 2 add up numbers!!!
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by kingbang: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
opalu:

Ngige doesn't need †̥☺ answer that statement fø̲̣̣я̅ which Obiano was stopped halfway and corrected by Imoni of AIT †̥☺ focus on the question.
Besides there was № time fø̲̣̣я̅ him response.

The Anambarians who the roads benefit know d diff btw light and darkness

Please list up to 8 roads done by Ngige outside Idemmili! And tell us his other achievements outside roads! We are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by FreeGlobe(f): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
WildChild00:

For where?

The ACD dude from US won
Followed by Ngige and then the Fidelity bank man
how did the ACD guy who was playing to the gallery win. Ngige won by showing he understands the state very well and wants to build on his previous success
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by kingbang: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
FreeGlobe:
how did the ACD guy who was playing to the gallery win. Ngige won by showing he understands the state very well and wants to build on his previous success

Clown! Am sure you didn't even watch the debate! Which Ngige won? hahahahahahaha
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by FreeGlobe(f): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cuche: Bad roads everywhere
No farm settlements
No stadia
minimum wage not payed

No/little teaching staff. some communities has 2 teaching staff for their primary schools
No airport
None of the ravaging erosion sites controlled despite collecting about 146 billion for the control in 8 years
grin grin grin
and instead of him or his paid agents to address these valid points, they will switch to APC not being an igbo party. fools

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by ik4life: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cuche: Bad roads everywhere
No farm settlements
No stadia
minimum wage not payed

No airport
God will surely bless you,live this people in nairaland with their propagandas,the ordinary man knows that the people at awka looted us dry in their 8 years administration

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by FreeGlobe(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingbang:

Clown! Am sure you didn't even watch the debate! Which Ngige won? hahahahahahaha
Atleast we can all agree Obiano won from behind along with the Peter obi sycophant
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Valto(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingbang:

Please list up to 8 roads done by Ngige outside Idemmili! And tell us his other achievements outside roads! We are waiting.
thats a sucker punch! Let him list just 5roads done by ngige outside his Idemili

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by kingbang: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Atleast we can all agree Obiano won from behind along with the Peter obi sycophant

The ACD guy won, followed by Obiano! Go and ask sane people that watched the debate! grin grin
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by opalu: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingbang:

Its now clear U̶̲̥̅̊ and Ūя̲̅ co-travellers hardly know d state. Let me not b d 1 †̥☺ teach u
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by kingbang: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
opalu:
Its now clear U̶̲̥̅̊ and Ūя̲̅ co-travellers hardly know d state. Let me not b d 1 †̥☺ teach u

Please Mr Clown, teach us! Just name 8 roads, just 8 or STFU!
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Cuche: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingbang:

The ACD guy won, followed by Obiano! Go and ask sane people that watched the debate! grin grin

Who is ACD guy? Is it the mosquito niga?
Abeg
talk better thing joor.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by asha80(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
opalu:
cop out.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by asha80(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
at least the obiano supporters are humble enough to give it to the acd guy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by kingbang: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cuche:
Who is ACD guy? Is it the mosquito niga?
Abeg
talk better thing joor.

He made valid points and he obviously has a well thought out plan, very feasible too.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by 9inches(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: So far, Ngige has not responded to the upper-cut delivered to him by Obiano. Obiano said 96% of the roads done during Ngige's 3 year tenure were restricted to Idemili. Ngige has not responded or has been thrown into a state of unconsciousness by the unexpected jab

Did you see him fan himself? haha
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Cuche: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ngige started many things which could have been a good foundation for Obi if not that Obi is a round headed crook.
He started 3 solid stadia including the 30 000 seater arch master piece.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Soldiers Intercept Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Kill 2 Terrorists (Pics) / How Saraki Funded Undeclared Foreign Accounts – Banker / 2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.