Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House (16820 Views)

Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline / Oyo State Governship Election... Gov Ajimobi lead's (result Attached) -photo / APC Governship Campagn In PHC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by kingbang: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2013
sagombugo:

I hail ooo! Are u watching the back of the TV or a Black and White one

Just asking!

Maybe you are confusing composure with valid points kid!!! Sorry to disappoint you but Obiano was great today, you can ask the elders around you!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by larrysmith(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2013
For real if by debate one can b a governor, jokes apart ngige is far berra and very vast and experince in government, he is just marching them all. He said a lot of tin. For him to stat wit security that means he got tinz very rite.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by WildChild00(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2013
Did I just here mosquito beating somebody cheesy grin grin
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by gleaf: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Lies cannot get Ngige the governorship, it's obvious he don't understand Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Noneroone(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2013
please if it be possible quote the candidates for us rather than being emotional.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Did I just see Ngige and Obiano throwing banters?

That's a lesson to youths who these people are using to foster their political,tribal,religious agenda

Hence vote the best personality and not along tribal lines...its yr future against their avarice!
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Valto(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2013
sagombugo: Did I just  Ngige and Obiano throwing banters?

That's a lesson to youths who these people are using to foster their political,tribal,religious agenda

Hence vote the best personality and not along tribal lines...its yr future against their avarice!
yes they are joking with themselves
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by opalu: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2013
This black american candidate has torn †̥☺ shreds Willy's claims of 1000 km worldclass roads by Obi.

He said he slept on road for 12 hrs with his campaign staff amongst whom was a white Lady who was bitten by millions of mosquitoes. She fell sick and was rushed abroad due †̥☺ BAD ROADS
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by WildChild00(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
The medical doctor man, from the United States, tend to have lots of ideals, but the Nigerian system will not enable him to sale his ideal, frm his speech, he is confident and enthusiastic
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by nerodenero: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
The (American) Governorship Aspirant - Money makes money.We are Igbos mehn!!! grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Valto(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Obiano just killed ngige..most of the roads done by ngige tenure was done only in his local govt and thats a selfish approach

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by kingbang: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2013
opalu: This back american candidate has torn †̥☺ shreds Willy's claims of 1000 km COREN certified roads by Obi.

He said he slept on road for 12 hrs with his campaign staff amongst whom was a white Lady who was bitten by millions of mosquitoes. She fell sick and was rushed abroad due †̥☺ BAD ROADS

What has mosquitoes and good roads have in common? You and your American are lost! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Chino72: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Ngige just endorsed Obi's handing over schools to the mission. Did anybody hear that..?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Aabheaven(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Let me say it clearly that the race to Awka house is btw Obiano and Ngige but am certain Obiano wil win.Ngige projects and target are mostly lies

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2013
..Nice sense of humor but you ended up making fun of yourself.its "hear" not "here"

WildChild00: Did I just here mosquito beating somebody cheesy grin grin
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by nerodenero: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
WildChild00: The medical doctor man, from the United States, tend to have lots of ideals, but the Nigerian system will not enable him to sale his ideal, frm his speech, he is confident and enthusiastic
The ACD Governorship Aspirant (The Americana) has great ideas. For me, he has the best ideas so far in this debate and too bad, he won't get to govern.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Valto(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
kingbang:

What has mosquitoes and good roads have in common? You and your American are lost! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no mind the guy he is talking rubbish, imagine he will establish 5 new universities, 5 new polytechnic, new airport, anambra airlines.. With which funds

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by prodam(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
WildChild00: The medical doctor man, from the United States, tend to have lots of ideals, but the Nigerian system will not enable him to sale his ideal, frm his speech, he is confident and enthusiastic

I agree with you.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by FreeGlobe(f): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
N G I G E 2014. Ngige won, not close enough

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by WildChild00(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
peppy luv: ..Nice sense of humor but you ended up making fun of yourself.its "hear" not "here"

Thank you professor, my English not too good, once again Danke, Obigado, gracias....
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by opalu: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
The american guy has passion, but Ngige has the Substance!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
....and that left ngige smiling like a lost sheep because he knows that is the truth.

Valto: Obiano just killed ngige..most of the roads done by ngige tenure was done only in his local govt and thats a selfish approach

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by opalu: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Obaino guy is a shadow . He keeps on chasing Ngige's shadows. Looser!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by WildChild00(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
prodam:

I agree with you.

He is very intelligent, but he is not in the right party, anything can still happen
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Cuche: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
I agree with the Nigga from America, we need more universities in Anambra.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
I hope this debate will also sweep through to the north of Nigeria because so far, we'v only seen debates involving only states in the south. Debate is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chino72: Ngige just endorsed Obi's handing over schools to the mission. Did anybody hear that..?

Don't lie! He said he started it which Peter Obi obviously continued with in order not to attract the wrath of the church

The railways GEJ is using as his democratic dividend,did he initiate the projects?
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Aabheaven(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Obiano all the way.started shaking but raised up to the challenge and killed it once again after stv debate success.ending well matters

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by opalu: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
AA guy has sense but he was planted by Obi. Too baad
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by 9inches(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
As a matter of fact, I have heard Peter Obi say "It is not as if we are not going to take loans if we really need it, we can only take loan at this (then) time only if the loan will *pay back itself* (*not really his words, I'm not savvy in that field). Anyone who knows what I'm saying should help here.
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by wolex200980: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
obiano is full of lies
Re: Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dunno why Obianu cant keep his eyes off Ngige. Is it that he fear Ngige or he's thinking of how to kidnap him before the date of the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

PDP Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power / How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges / Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.