Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power (1669 Views)

Nairalanders,lets Discuss The Morality Of Prostitution / The Morality Of Murder / Islam Versus Christianity : The Morality And Santity Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by texanomaly(f): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bad Religion
by Godsmack

For you LB
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
texanomaly:
Bad Religion
by Godsmack

For you LB

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt
=A0PDoS.kW3JSKlYAmFuJzbkF?p=bad+religion+video+godsmack&fr2=piv-image&

Fix your link, pls
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by texanomaly(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fix your link, pls
Working on it. Sorry
In the mean time, here's the lyrics.
Bad Religion by Godsmack

The word of God says that we will receive Praise of God. God will begin to speak forth, our Righteousness is of him, sayeth the Lord

Get back Can you feel I'm not like you anymore I cant see I cant breathe See you quiver like the dogs on the street Looking down on as I beat you Oh, its a bad religion From a broken nation Its a contradiction And I cant take it anymore, yeah Who's ta say I wont like you anyway? Take a deep breath I'm alive Can you hear me I'm alive inside you Agony creeps up behind you Oh, Its a bad religion (Bad religion) From a broken nation (A broken nation) Its a contradiction And I cant take it any f***ing more

Its a bad religion (bad religion, bad religion, bad religion) From a broken nation (Broken nation) Its a contradiction Yeah Can you feel it? I gotta live with it everyday And I cant take the pressure I'm goin' insane Now go away

Go away Now you start praising God where ever you Are. I don't care where you are, I don't care what is Happening, just begin to praise God, just begin to Praise him and praise him and praise him and praise Him and worship him, and bless him

Its a bad religion (bad religion, bad religion, bad religion) From a broken nation (Broken nation) Its a contradiction Yeah Can you feel it? I gotta live with it everyday And I cant take the pressure I'm goin' insane Now go away
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by texanomaly(f): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=i389HFoF4Co&sns=em
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by texanomaly(f): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hopefully better
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
texanomaly:
Working on it. Sorry
In the mean time, here's the lyrics.
Bad Religion by Godsmack

The word of God says that we will receive Praise of God. God will begin to speak forth, our Righteousness is of him, sayeth the Lord

Get back Can you feel I'm not like you anymore I cant see I cant breathe See you quiver like the dogs on the street Looking down on as I beat you Oh, its a bad religion From a broken nation Its a contradiction And I cant take it anymore, yeah Who's ta say I wont like you anyway? Take a deep breath I'm alive Can you hear me I'm alive inside you Agony creeps up behind you Oh, Its a bad religion (Bad religion) From a broken nation (A broken nation) Its a contradiction And I cant take it any f***ing more

Go away Now you start praising God where ever you Are. I don't care where you are, I don't care what is Happening, just begin to praise God, just begin to Praise him and praise him and praise him and praise Him and worship him, and bless him

I googled it myself and watched the video....meaningful lyrics but shi.tty song. cheesy
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by texanomaly(f): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

I googled it myself and watched the video....meaningful lyrics but shi.tty song. cheesy

Lolz. No a godsmack fan huh?

I'm partial to their song Voodoo myself.
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
texanomaly:

Lolz. No a godsmack fan huh?

I'm partial to their song Voodoo myself.

Huh? Seriously? Godsmack? lol.....I would sellotape your hand to the seatbelt if ever we were in a car and you tried to change the radio to a godsmack song

That being said....I prefer this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yb82XBLSC8

or some linkin park
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

That being said....I prefer this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yb82XBLSC8

undecided
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars:

undecided

as compared to your local igbo music in which they knack bottle?
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by texanomaly(f): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
You mean lime this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=RsKQOm_iJug&sns=em
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by texanomaly(f): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
I miss my laptop and my iPhone. That link didn't work either. Did it Grrrrrrrr
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by texanomaly(f): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Huh? Seriously? Godsmack? lol.....I would sellotape your hand to the seatbelt if ever we were in a car and you tried to change the radio to a godsmack song

Hey!! I just noticed this. I was distracted by the video.
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Joshthefirst(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

as compared to your local igbo music in which they knack bottle?
I love local igbo music. Instruments I mean, with a touch of lead.
I also love poetic singing. Rhymes. Skald song. Soul song. They carry a touch of reality with them.
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: I love local igbo music. Instruments I mean, with a touch of lead.
I also love poetic singing. Rhymes. Skald song. Soul song. They carry a touch of reality with them.

You do realise that some of your local songs actually praise the pagan gods n way of life?
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Joshthefirst(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

You do realise that some of your local songs actually praise the pagan gods n way of life?

Joshthefirst: I love local igbo music. Instruments I mean, with a touch of lead.
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2013

undecided sad
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Joshthefirst(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars:

undecided sad
take it easy nwokem. I'm not mad. Have you not heard igbo soul music before? Life? Death? Hardship? The world? Stories?
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: take it easy nwokem. I'm not mad. Have you not heard igbo soul music before? Life? Death? Hardship? The world? Stories?

https://www.nairaland.com/1500039/5-problems-heaven
Re: Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power by Masonharper: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2022
While Skald is an effective fat burner, it is worth checking its ingredients before starting to take it. Skald weight loss reviews supplement that is marketed as helping people burn fat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obinna Akukwe: 15 Years Of Adulterous Endurance: In Defence Of Anita Oyakhilome / Growing To Spiritual Maturity In Christ: A Christain Guide / 30 Little Known Facts About Israelis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.