Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417449 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2022

Whoever is in that category and is interested can email me.

Hello, I have been trying to reach you, and the email is not going.
Kindly reach me on Whatsapp 07040946606
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Publisher Rocket and KDspy Keyword Research and Validation

Keyword Research and Validation is very important to KDP business.

So, for a token, I will do keyword Research for you to validate the profitability of your Keywords.

I will also use Publisher Rocket to conduct keyword research for you to get your profitable subtitle and the 7 backend Keywords.

Message me on Whatsapp 07040946606 for this service.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
KDP Made Easy

I will do Keywords research for you with Publisher Rocket, get your 7 backend Keywords, write, edit, and format a book for you.

All you need to is PUBLISH

I can write a non-fiction eBook with up to 50,000 words for you on any topic.

If you are a Self-publisher with KDP I will write 2, 10k words book and 3 short reads for you to help you boost your bookshelf and increase sales for 50k

Topics Covered include:

Health & fitness
Diet & weight loss
inspirational
Parenting and Relationship

Business and Finance
Entrepreneurship
Motivational
Computer and Technology
Self-help
Personal development
Educational
How-to- eBook

What To Expect:

* 100% Unique content
* Well researched
* ZERO plagiarism
* Affordable
* Copyright transfer
* Formatted Book
*Fast turnaround time
*100% Satisfaction

Kindly message me, and let's create something beautiful.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ktosin753:

Your price is too expensive. No one will patronize you. What people are doing for 10k and 7k.
You are calling 25k and threatening to increase to 50k.
You won't see customers.
The video of how to do it is even on YouTube. Just recharge your phone with 3k and call.
Why will you pay for it, use YouTube it is free. For anyone who want to do this, just use south Africa to register as your company email and address and use this their tin.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Niom:
I can help you upgrade your Amazon kdp account and remove the 30% Tax.

I sold a hardcover version of one of my books few days ago, and the book is priced at $19.99. But Amazon gave me just $7 instead of $19.99. Most times, they even give me just $5 for a book of $19.99. I was very angry and decided to upgrade me account immediately.

We are in the season of massive sales, & the best thing you can do for yourself is to keep 100% of every sales you make.

With the way dollar is increasing, you can't afford to lose any penny.

Mind you, dollar will keep increasing. So even if you make just few sales in a month, it will still be reasonable when you upgrade.

Most people charge 200k or more to do this. Others charge between 100-150k.

But I am charging just 25K , and your account will be upgraded without issues, then you will start enjoying full payment.

I might increase the price to 50k soon.

If you are interested, reach me on Whatsapp:
0 8-0 3 - 6 - 9 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 7 - 4

Nath.

This is evil

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

Why will you pay for it, use YouTube it is free. For anyone who want to do this, just use south Africa to register as your company email and address and use this their tin.

Is it going to be like a business account (LLC) or still individual account?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Is it going to be like a business account (LLC) or still individual account?
Individual account.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

Individual account.

Thanks chief.
Won’t it lead to account termination?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Thanks chief.
Won’t it lead to account termination?

No
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

No

Boss sorry for the inconveniences.
I did apply for the number, got it; but when I tried using it, the response was date and number didn’t match, which of course not true because we thoroughly crossed check everything. Is that the norms?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Boss sorry for the inconveniences.
I did apply for the number, got it; but when I tried using it, the response was date and number didn’t match, which of course not true because we thoroughly crossed check everything. Is that the norms?

I don't understand, can you show screenshot?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

I don't understand, can you show screenshot?

First pic was the response.
Please help me to cross check if I did it the right way. 30% too much grin

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Be like na the YouTube video confuse me. I applied for EIN number instead of TIN number.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
WIZGUY69:

First pic was the response.
Please help me to cross check if I did it the right way. 30% too much grin
Where did you get the tin? Your mistake is using Nigeria as country of citizenship, change it to the country of the tin you are using.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
WIZGUY69:
Be like na the YouTube video confuse me. I applied for EIN number instead of TIN number.
Have you gotten it?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

Where did you get the tin? Your mistake is using Nigeria as country of citizenship, change it to the country of the tin you are using.

From the IRS.
Will try that
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Phantom042: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Link please
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 4:11am On Nov 17, 2022
WIZGUY69:

From the IRS.
Will try that
Change the country to United state and use I have a us tin.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

Change the country to United state and use I have a us tin.
Mehn, didn't work.. even wanted to try the South Africa route, didn't know my way around.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Mehn, didn't work.. even wanted to try the South Africa route, didn't know my way around.
You have gotten EIN number right? If yes just change the country of citizenship to USA and use an address to complete it.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

You have gotten EIN number right? If yes just change the country of citizenship to USA and use an address to complete it.
Did all I could do cheesy
Will call them today again sha.
I honestly appreciate your time and help boss.
Won't take it for granted.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Did all I could do cheesy
Will call them today again sha.
I honestly appreciate your time and help boss.
Won't take it for granted.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

Country of citizenship choose south Africa
click I have non us Tin and use thi

Quote me after to remove it.

Lmao .. Bro. Did the above. Went well. Awaiting the results sha.
Damn... I even called IRS today, spent 2 hours going through the information still same thing.

I'll update you cool
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Damn... I even called IRS today, spent 2 hours going through the information still same thing.

I'll update you cool

Can you help delete in your quote.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ambitiouschap17: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
WIZGUY69:

I'll update you cool

Can you help delete it in your quote.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

Can you help delete it in your quote.

Ok Bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

✅PAYPAL

✅SKRILL

✅ PAYONEER

✅NETELLER

✅AND MANY MORE

✅ PERFECT MONEY

..We also offer Fiverr, Upwork, Amazon, Domain and all others Freelancer withdrawal services.

.........We are fast and reliable.

What'sapp contact on 08088759163
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by agentarcher(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. A friend of mine needs some guidance on how to set up his payments in pounds with a grey account. He would prefer a WhatsApp conversation. Thank you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Dejovialb(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
One of the reasons a lot of people are not making money online is because they are not "focusing". They are trying out ALL the different business models. There are several ways to make money online. Pick one, stand by it and make damn good money from it.

Do ONE!

On the flip side, these methods are too many and picking one can be hard.

Not to worry, I discovered a proven online business model that ticks all the boxes - relatively easy to start, low startup capital, little to no tech skill, can be done anywhere, anytime, 100% compatible with paid jobs, smartphone compatible etc.

Focus on it squarely and you'll start making at least 100k+ monthly.

for more details
WhatsApp me=>07046244368

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dejovialb:
One of the reasons a lot of people are not making money online is because they are not "focusing". They are trying out ALL the different business models. There are several ways to make money online. Pick one, stand by it and make damn good money from it.

Do ONE!

On the flip side, these methods are too many and picking one can be hard.

Not to worry, I discovered a proven online business model that ticks all the boxes - relatively easy to start, low startup capital, little to no tech skill, can be done anywhere, anytime, 100% compatible with paid jobs, smartphone compatible etc.

Focus on it squarely and you'll start making at least 100k+ monthly.

for more details
WhatsApp me=>07046244368

Rest!

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.