Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414586 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Rest!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Amadi84: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fast tracking your Amazon KDP business.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ktosin753: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Pls kindly advise
I want to change my account details on Amazon from Payooneer to Geegpay but my name on the Geegpay account is arranged differently.
Example
Name on Amazon: Michael Davis
Name on Geegpay: Davis Michael
Will Amazon reject the account details?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ibst: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hi,
am a KDP Expert and mentor.

If you have been interested in KDP but don't know how to start doing it or you are having low sales, good news is that am here to Guide and mentor you.

Even if you are not a writer.

Kindly slide to my DM now

*N/B:* You don't just upload Ebooks to Amazon KDP. You must ensure you meet their standard ranging from creating your books, designs, formatting, pricing and lots more...

What you will be taught:

0️⃣ How to successfully fill up tax information to avoid account being blocked.

1️⃣ How to format your Ebooks, Paperbacks and Hardcovers to Amazon KDP standard.

2️⃣ How to create and design uploadable ebooks and Paperback that sell into Amazon KDP.

3️⃣ How to set price of your Ebooks to maximize high royalty (profit).

4️⃣ How to write without writing

★How to get most demanding contents for your books.

★ How to plagiarize to avoid being block.

★ How to paraphrase, and the premium version.

5️⃣ How to add your books to more categories to have wider visibility to most countries in the world.

6️⃣ Top niches to create your Ebooks on.

7️⃣ The evergreen markets you must know if you want to make huge sales.

8️⃣ Sites to download scalable Ebooks for free which you can model it and make money.

9️⃣ How to design your Unique Book covers professionally.

1️⃣0️⃣: How to design and sell your Ebooks massively outside Amazon KDP.

Feel free to DM available anytime
+2348106550971
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Niom(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Publisher Rocket � lifetime Access available for 10K.

100% Working.

We can also Remove 30% Tax on your Amazon kdp account for 25K.

Send Whatsapp message 08 03 6 9 32 17 4
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jolak5(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
If you need writing AI. copy.ai with 1m words monthly for just 10k, hit me up
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emceecee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Did anyone get payment notification from kdp recently? Looks like it's a little too early

Or is it for something else
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
$700 payoneer for sale. Contact through whatsapp in signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Affiliateseun05: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2022
efuks:
$700 payoneer for sale. Contact through whatsapp in signature
how much
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JerkyChan(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hey guys, has anybody here ever tried publishing coloring books...or have any ideas about it?

If you do, please share.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Esiman(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Good morning everyone. Is anyone else having problem with Grey? I didn't receive November's payment before they changed their GBP accounts.
I messaged their support, but they haven't responded yet.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too (You will have a dedicated account for your Amazon Withdrawals, nothing to do with Greys and funds will never get stuck), rate is good.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

Esiman:
Good morning everyone. Is anyone else having problem with Grey? I didn't receive November's payment before they changed their GBP accounts.
I messaged their support, but they haven't responded yet.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 14, 2022
JerkyChan:
Hey guys, has anybody here ever tried publishing coloring books...or have any ideas about it?

If you do, please share.

Done that and wouldn't advice anyone to go into publishing any form of low content books such as coloring books.

The competition is enormous and you end up prioritizing quantity over quality.

The profit margin is also very little per sale and you will need to sell more books before you start seeing some moderate returns.

Most beginners fall into the trap of going the route of making such books, but as a self-published author, a coach and mentor of other successful self-published students, I will always advice you publish a non-fiction high content book.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2022
byrron:

Done that and wouldn't advice anyone to go into publishing any form of low content books such as coloring books.

The competition is enormous and you end up prioritizing quantity over quality.

The profit margin is also very little per sale and you will need to sell more books before you start seeing some moderate returns.

Most beginners fall into the trap of going the route of making such books, but as a self-published author, a coach and mentor of other successful self-published students, I will always advice you publish a non-fiction high content book.

Best of luck.
A very good advice
My question is .... How do we research on non-fiction high content book .
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lifeizgood: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
jolak5:
If you need writing AI. copy.ai with 1m words monthly for just 10k, hit me up

What's your digit
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Zidoh:
A very good advice
My question is .... How do we research on non-fiction high content book .

You can check YouTube to see if there are videos that teaches how to conduct such research.

I also have a paid course that extensively shows you not only how to research for non-fiction books but also, the strategy to apply to become a profitable self-published author.

Not all self-published authors are profitable nor successful but I am a successful self-published author.

The course shows you what you can't find in any YouTube videos on KDP and top YouTube channels on kdp don't show this strategy on their channels.

Choose what's best for you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jolak5(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
lifeizgood:

What's your digit

08167936132 whatsapp only
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by rudyray(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good work op,welldone
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ccjoe: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2022
byrron:

You can check YouTube to see if there are videos that teaches how to conduct such research.

I also have a paid course that extensively shows you not only how to research for non-fiction books but also, the strategy to apply to become a profitable self-published author.

Not all self-published authors are profitable nor successful but I am a successful self-published author.

The course shows you what you can't find in any YouTube videos on KDP and top YouTube channels on kdp don't show this strategy on their channels.

Choose what's best for you.
How can I get the course sir and how much does it go for?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
ccjoe:
How can I get the course sir and how much does it go for?

You can access the course through the link below.
https://amazon.publishing-income-academy.com/

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Happy new year in advance to all the publishers It's still your one and only Zidoh Exchange Enterprises.... We buy Payoneer , Skrill , Neteller, Movo , Revolut PayPal and transfer wise funds at good rate . Kindly slide to our dm on 08088759163 for instant exchange .
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antihypocrite: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2022
I need a mentor on this kdp business model. I want to fully go into it from February next year.

If u want to mentor me, please quote me here and teel me your price. Also tell me the things I stand to gain from you. If I am satisfied, I will send u a pm.

Merry Christmas to everyone
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Antihypocrite:
I need a mentor on this kdp business model. I want to fully go into it from February next year.

If u want to mentor me, please quote me here and teel me your price. Also tell me the things I stand to gain from you. If I am satisfied, I will send u a pm.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Check the link below and make an informed decision.
Cheers

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Antihypocrite: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
byrron:

Check the link below and make an informed decision.
Cheers

Thanks but any sales page is a big turn off for me.
Gv me d details I require or run along
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Antihypocrite:

Thanks but any sales page is a big turn off for me.
Gv me d details I require or run along

Your response is proof that you haven't done the needful by checking the link and fulfill the requirements.

Fill out the required information on the page and it will take you to a video page that shows you everything you seek to know and then make your decision.

Patience is key.

Cheers.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Who have any experience opening an LLC account? I really need some help and information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.