Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414603 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kent04235: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2023
LogicBomb8:
just geting started, can i pm you for guidiance? It will go along way

Been inactive for a while now, don't know if I can help you. Go through the thread or find a mentor.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LogicBomb8: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kent04235:

Been inactive for a while now, don't know if I can help you. Go through the thread or find a mentor.
what about you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kent04235: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
LogicBomb8:
what about you

What??
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by LogicBomb8: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kent04235:

What??
you adviced me to find a mentor, i know you ard experienced
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kent04235: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
LogicBomb8:
you adviced me to find a mentor, i know you ard experienced
No bro I will show you what I know if you are a complete newbie but it’s best you contact the op or Eliot and other bosses in the house.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 5:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Pls house, who can do a GOOD & ATTRACTIVE
eCOVER of a book for me with the right format and dimensions that will not be rejected in KDP ?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 6:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ojireal(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sure, I will do a beautiful job for u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ojireal(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Anybody with publisher rocket should hola me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ojireal(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Makavelli001:
eCOVER of a book for me with the right format and dimensions that will not be rejected in KDP ?

Sure, I will do a good job for you. Hola at zero eight one six two six two zero three three two
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2023
This KDP ebook publishing is really a scam now. U will publish a book, run just a 2 days free promo and got 100-300 download, then after the promo u will not make any sale. Its just as if kdp shoppers are only looking for free books.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Makavelli001:
This KDP ebook publishing is really a scam now. U will publish a book, run just a 2 days free promo and got 100-300 download, then after the promo, u will not make any sales. It's just as if kdp shoppers are only looking for free books.

Amazon Kdp is not a scam but a real business that is changing lives.

Publishing a book and running a free promo is not a criterion for generating sales.

There are lots of factors that lead to sales and running a free promo is not one of them that is why it is free and a promo as the name implies.

First of all, before you publish a book, you must have a lunch strategy that will compliment your free promo and those that knows what they are doing with kdp don't skip that part.

If you publish a book that has no demands then you won't make any sales.

If you publish a book in a niche that is so competitive with lots of authority figures in that niche with so many reviews on it, your newly published book with zero reviews stands no chance of generating any sales.

If your book cover is not captivating, your book won't attract any sales.

If your book title and description do not appeal to your prospects, your book won't generate any sales.

You need to run Amazon ads to give your book the exposure it needs.

Lastly, Amazon kdp is not a sprint business, it is a Marathon.

Amazon's algorithm needs a week or more after you publish your book to really understand the niche your book is about and then start showing it to the right audience if and only if you published in a niche with high demands and less competition.

For the purpose of emphasis, I will state again that you need to run Amazon ads to give your book a push.

Your inability to make sales does not automatically make Amazon kdp a scam, that's a reality that only exists in your imagination.

Wishing you the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by six33fourng: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Fumiex(f): 2:27am On Feb 04, 2023

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kdp is not a scam and still remain the best in making money online and also saving lifes of many today.

We are still buying all e-currency at good rate..... Reach us on Whatsapp on 08088759163 for instant transaction.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Makavelli001:
Contact us on 08088759163 if you still need this services .
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 5:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Pennywise2: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2023
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS...
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2023
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at HIGH rates...

Cash ready 24/7 ...... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JerkyChan(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2023
silaxx:
Cracked publisher rocket available

How much?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silaxx(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
JerkyChan:

How much?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Makavelli001:
This KDP ebook publishing is really a scam now. U will publish a book, run just a 2 days free promo and got 100-300 download, then after the promo u will not make any sale. Its just as if kdp shoppers are only looking for free books.

Lol! That's why I took majority of my books off KDP Select... It doesn't make business sense anymore to have your books enrolled in that program.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by articlewriter: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2023

and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment

Also, $86 USDT Available on Binance, if you have a Binance account and can purchase this fund, get in touch as well.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
shocked

Thanks alot @Kingofhoes, I will check it out after work. I appreciate...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hefelove(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2023
GoldPencil:
Loool. Dem don terminate my guy but him Neva know wetin de sup yet.

Check your spam if e no de inbox, you have most likely already received 1 or 2 warnings b4 this termination. My guess is plagiarism, as most of us in this country don't really understand that word, and think what were doing is okay.

As someone who has been terminated on at least 2 Amazon platforms, let me just tell you now, all your "I'm sorry", "I wont do it again", "this is what I use to feed my family", "my staff are depending on me" pleas will fall on deaf ears. grin

Don't cry don't beg, just go find new bank account and email address and vpn then restart.

Try to avoid doing what you did to get banned. Or at least don't get caught grin
Hello boss, please how can I open a bookbolt account also with stripe? It seems I’ll need stripe card before I can do that
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hefelove(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2023
byrron:

Amazon Kdp is not a scam but a real business that is changing lives.

Publishing a book and running a free promo is not a criterion for generating sales.

There are lots of factors that lead to sales and running a free promo is not one of them that is why it is free and a promo as the name implies.

First of all, before you publish a book, you must have a lunch strategy that will compliment your free promo and those that knows what they are doing with kdp don't skip that part.

If you publish a book that has no demands then you won't make any sales.

If you publish a book in a niche that is so competitive with lots of authority figures in that niche with so many reviews on it, your newly published book with zero reviews stands no chance of generating any sales.

If your book cover is not captivating, your book won't attract any sales.

If your book title and description do not appeal to your prospects, your book won't generate any sales.

You need to run Amazon ads to give your book the exposure it needs.

Lastly, Amazon kdp is not a sprint business, it is a Marathon.

Amazon's algorithm needs a week or more after you publish your book to really understand the niche your book is about and then start showing it to the right audience if and only if you published in a niche with high demands and less competition.

For the purpose of emphasis, I will state again that you need to run Amazon ads to give your book a push.

Your inability to make sales does not automatically make Amazon kdp a scam, that's a reality that only exists in your imagination.

Wishing you the very best.
Hello boss, please can you help me out on opening bookbolt account and stripe account, I mean is there a way I can do that?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2023
hefelove:

Hello boss, please can you help me out on opening bookbolt account and stripe account, I mean is there a way I can do that?

I don't use any of the above and I have no clue on how to help you with that.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hefelove(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
byrron:

I don't use any of the above and I have no clue on how to help you with that.
Alright, thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zidoh(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Greetings to our esteem and great customers

@ ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES. We are still your best and active plug for all your e-currency exchange.

WE BUY :Payoneer , Paypal , Skrill , Neteller, Gobank funds , Revolut , Transferwise funds at good rate

We also do withdrawal such as Fiverr , Upwork , Freelancer, Amazon kdp, domain sale TikTok withdrawal etc.

......Kindly slide to our dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below on signature for instant exchange
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by blingxx(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Zidoh:
Kdp is not a scam and still remain the best in making money online and also saving lifes of many today.

We are still buying all e-currency at good rate..... Reach us on Whatsapp on 08088759163 for instant transaction.

Pls can you recommend me any virtual acct to recieve payment on Amazon kdp , I heard grey and payday doesn't work ... and payoneer you will have to deposit $50 to activate u.s account now

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.