Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414218 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by G12(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2015
myhoodlink:
Please can you help me write a review on a book?

Thanks

Dunno if that is allowed. Don't wanna risk my account.
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by G12(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
hiwebstuff:

This thread was created for a particular purpose. You can see how odd your post is here.
Please, you can intelligently create your thread and get people to opt into your email list for your internet marketing purpose.

This is certainly not the right place for you, I doubt if anyone here will be interested.

Shalom!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by aboveall1000: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello everyone!
I have been having a great time exploring books on publishing since I discovered kindle but I think there is alot to consider for new people coming in. You could find the following useful as you engage in the business.

1. Dont just focus on publishing on kindle. There are other markets out there that can do alot of good. Kindle gives a unique platform which could be really great when you make your first cash online. but as you publish on kindle, have the mindset of been an online author and developing an online business. very soon you will discover that a book that you upload on kindle for $2.99 can also be sold as a product on click bank or any other platform for a price of $29. This is not to consider that you will go through a lot of "subtractions" of amazon fee, tax and payoneers commission.
2. The Kindle select programme is a unique platform that helps a lot of authors especially up coming to publicize their books. but me and you know that the exclusive nature is a lot of restriction. do your research. no clickbank! no jvzoo! no ibook! etc. aba! its like a prison. its ok for starters but dont stay their forever.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by aboveall1000: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
I read from some ebooks on publishing today and I will just want to share with the house.

Do you know that you can discover trend from google. Its amazing! Google.com slash trend is a cool way of graphically compairing people, places and event popularity. you can try comparing Abraham Lincon and Justin bibber and see how much people especially Americans may be ignorant of their history but know alot about their fans. writing something related to such fans is a buzz. some people faint for micheal jackson, some break their legs to look like their fans. some do tattoo of their fans all over their bodies. You can imagine what they will do to a book about their fans on kindle. but remember to ask permission from anyone if you want to use anything related to them online.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by girlfromafrica: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2015
aboveall1000:
I read from some ebooks on publishing today and I will just want to share with the house.

Do you know that you can discover trend from google. Its amazing! Google.com slash trend is a cool way of graphically compairing people, places and event popularity. you can try comparing Abraham Lincon and Justin bibber and see how much people especially Americans may be ignorant of their history but know alot about their fans. writing something related to such fans is a buzz. some people faint for micheal jackson, some break their legs to look like their fans. some do tattoo of their fans all over their bodies. You can imagine what they will do to a book about their fans on kindle. but remember to ask permission from anyone if you want to use anything related to them online.

Ok...The only thing left is to get Justin Bibber's permission...hmmm...How do I do that?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grantos: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2015
So You Want An Online Business That Sells"
Here is the surefire bizness no one is telling you about

Just last month, Joy a 21 year old Uniport student made N87,590 profit from selling just BULK SMS UNITS to people.... How much more do you think she would make during the ELECTION period?

"You Too Can Start Your Own BulkSMS Business And
Easily Generate A Six Figure Income Online Every Month
Even If You Don't Know How To Use A computer.

Follow the link www.text2africa.com/offer.html
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by fideco: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2015
★★★BULK SMS★★★
This is a Special Invitation To You My Friends!
UGMobile Services just launched the most Unique website, offering the best Bulk SMS services/marketing, Short Codes, Toll free numbers etc... In Africa.
Our System is Reliable and offers the most affordable price rates with instant & easy messaging platform.
With UGMobiles Services you can buy SMS units @ N1.5 per SMS. You can start sending your bulk SMS to millions and reach your friends, members, customers, etc easily.
With our Current and Complete GSM Database of all 37 states in Nigeria, you can send ad SMS to target your customers.
You can give us a try by registering an account @ www.ugmobileservices.com
We look forward to your patronage!
Please Share and Re-broadcast to your friends!!
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ugmobileservices
★Thanks! ★
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 12, 2015
girlfromafrica:

Ok...The only thing left is to get Justin Bibber's permission...hmmm...How do I do that?

cheesy
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Sweetmarriage: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Helo op and the rest. I want you to give me information about these two things.

1. Regarding the kdp select program. Let us say some people borrowed your book in the month of January, but your royalties didn't reach the minimium checkout (so you weren't paid for that month). If you are now being paid your royalties in Febuary, will your share of the book borrowed for January be added with your pay?

2. I publish different types of books on amazon. As a Christian writer, i use my name for some of my books, and a pen name for others. Now, if i want to have author page, can i have two different ones (one with my real name, the other with my pen name)? Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

1. Regarding the kdp select program. Let us say some people borrowed your book in the month of January, but your royalties didn't reach the minimium checkout (so you weren't paid for that month). If you are now being paid your royalties in Febuary, will your share of the book borrowed for January be added with your pay?

2. I publish different types of books on amazon. As a Christian writer, i use my name for some of my books, and a pen name for others. Now, if i want to have author page, can i have two different ones (one with my real name, the other with my pen name)? Thanks.
The answer to number 1 question is YES.....if your earning on january and february has passed the minimum amount you can withdraw then by april ending you will get all the un-paid money inside your account....but since you are talking about your books that was borrowed well sometimes you may not know how much you earned per borrow until you get paid.....

As for the number 2 I cannot give a certain answer because I only opened just a single author page and I use it to promote all the books which I published......if I may ask how many of your books were borrowed in january??
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

The first question has been answered above. A way to know how much you will be paid for borrows is to look through the Kindle Direct Publishing Newsletter that is sent monthly.

For the second question, visit the following page http://selfpublishtoday.com/author-central-tutorial/. The tutorial is good.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 6:43am On Feb 13, 2015
mk82:

For the second question, visit the following page http://selfpublishtoday.com/author-central-tutorial/. The tutorial is good.

Indeed it's good. Thanks so much. I've searched for a way of doing this for a long while. Now I can sail.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deluxboi(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
I need help here pls, can I resell people's ebook on KDP if those books has resell rights.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mattybaby: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by G12(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
cheesy 977 free download on the first day of my new ebook promotion. Downloads still flying today which is the second day. No single review yet, these people stingy with reviews o, just busy downloading.
But I dey fear somehow, I hope it's not the same people that should have bought the book are now the ones downloading freely?

Anyhow sha.

Please, I need images for my author central account(different pen names). Any idea?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by slimjoe007(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
G12:
cheesy 977 free download on the first day of my new ebook promotion. Downloads still flying today which is the second day. No single review yet, these people stingy with reviews o, just busy downloading.
But I dey fear somehow, I hope it's not the same people that should have bought the book are now the ones downloading freely?

Anyhow sha.

Please, I need images for my author central account(different pen names). Any idea?
Baba share link to your book make we follow download na. kudos
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
G12:

Anyhow sha.

abi now,no be only you notice. they will download and refuse to give reviews or even rate....I will soon opt out of kindle, although it is just the temporal market for me sha...humm...don't be afraid, what's gonna be gonna be....is it non-fiction or fiction?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by G12(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
twosquare:
abi now,no be only you notice. they will download and refuse to give reviews or even rate....I will soon opt out of kindle, although it is just the temporal market for me sha...humm...don't be afraid, what's gonna be gonna be....is it non-fiction or fiction?

non-fiction bros, a recipes book sha

slimjoe007:

Baba share link to your book make we follow download na. kudos

ok, download and leave me an honest review. Free promotion will end tomorrow. Thanks
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TCKUOQO
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by wealthpos(f): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please can someone tell me if it is possible to upload a book without ISBN on Amazon?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
wealthpos:
Please can someone tell me if it is possible to upload a book without ISBN on Amazon?
yes, the kindle version. Amazon have its owns serial number and strictly for amazon site, but if you published with their affiliate- CreateSpace (for paperback), you will be assigned free ISBN for your book or you can purchase at www.bowker.com for $10.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by wealthpos(f): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2015
is it possible to get a free isbn for kindle book too?..if yes please send me the link...Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Sweetmarriage: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
I need people who will write a honest review for my book. Thus, i'm giving free copies. If you are interested, please drop your email so i will send it at once. Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please everyone,I got information that I will receive my payment for the month of december,but what I noticed was that they only calculated the payment for paid sales but they did not include payment for the royalties of the ku/koll units which is about 5 units..what could be the problem??
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nationbulksms(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Nation Bulk sms helps you to stay in touch with anyone anywhere in the world by offering you wide range of Bulk SMS Products for your business needs.
Www.nationbulksms.com

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
G12:

non-fiction bros, a recipes book sha

ok, download and leave me an honest review. Free promotion will end tomorrow. Thanks
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TCKUOQO

Dude, you are a small fry among Big sharks!

You obviously didn't do your research well. You should know that you are in an overflogged niche. Before you can see one sale, your eye go see something.

Try and find another niche where competition has not gone nuclear.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GentleFrank(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
I make enough money from one of my blogs using the Amazon Affiliate marketing program. They are so real and cool !

••• Free practicable business ideas which you can set up with very little capital and start making a lot of money as soon as possible are waiting for you at www.BusinessParrot..com where I publish them daily !!!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by flexygenius(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
pls i also have interest in kindle books publishing pls can i register as a nigerian?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2015
flexygenius:
pls i also have interest in kindle books publishing pls can i register as a nigerian?
Yes, you can. Open an account with Amazon and you're good to go.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jummygo(f): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Just seeing this. Very interesting. I am a seasoned writer offering, editing, proofreading and some writing services. I can be reached on 080 66311071. Excellent job OP.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please, has anyone published on Smashwords? What's the experience like? Mk82, Sarahn, ecommerce, I need your experience on this. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.