Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417011 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
mk82:

I have a reliable Payoneer buyer but I want the new dollar rate to stabilize before selling this week.

Hmm. Do you see this dollar stabilized? At what point?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
bros1234:

Hmm. Do you see this dollar stabilized? At what point?
Economic recovery cannot happen miraculously as CBN cannot maintain the release of over $300M every week to maintain dollar liquidity. I'm waiting until end of the week before selling (of course,with my eyes on daily movements).
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2017
mk82:

Madam, how've you been? $1000 per month is no longer a high figure these days. Many people here are now making multiples of that monthly.

I've been good and still not making that o.I'm still trying to hit $100 sef. I fall slightly short of it each time. Chai.$1,000 seems like a beautiful dream to me. Someone please come to my rescue cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2017
bros1234:

Hmm. Beloved, thank you for monitoring me o. But hope not DSS sha?

I'm truthful. it's even more sef. I no wan talk the real figure to avoid unnecessary questions.

My goal is to make 5,000$ monthly. So you can see that we've not even started.

Thanks

Hi, I wasnt really monitoring you, just checked you out out of genuine curiosity and interest grin .Anyways, I'm hoping you wouldn't mind sharing one or two of your success secrets.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
mk82:

Economic recovery cannot happen miraculously as CBN cannot maintain the release of over $300M every week to maintain dollar liquidity. I'm waiting until end of the week before selling (of course,with my eyes on daily movements).
That's what I told people who can be so ignorant, especially on NL. It is not yet time to rejoice because we are still in the early part of 2017..still have a long way to go...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by PrinceMario(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
56$ Btc needed at 440. Contact on signature.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Godmother:

I've been good and still not making that o.I'm still trying to hit $100 sef. I fall slightly short of it each time. Chai.$1,000 seems like a beautiful dream to me. Someone please come to my rescue cry cry cry

Godmother, well when I was starting out on my book journey, I saw your name everywhere on this thread. So I believe now you are earning $1500 or more. Don't be restrictive with your earning. Tell us so that we can be encouraged. $100 for you is far too small for your status.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
I am releasing my video link to YouTube tonight on how to format for creastpace. Please house, bear with me. I did two videos on Sunday, but there was no sound. Bear with me please.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2017
PrinceMario:
56$ Btc needed at 440. Contact on signature.

This is not the thread for this.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by PrinceMario(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2017
einsteine:

This is not the thread for this.
Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2017
Eze2000:
guys, would u say publishing on amazon is better than blogging?

It is dependent on the inidividual. Personally, I feel it is easier to make it in blogging. You might find that the reverse is the case for you. You just have to try first. That said, there are more successful $10K a month inidividual bloggers than $10K per month ebook publishers.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2017
go and download. its free at the moment https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCQN5WG
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by craigkoel1989: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thanks for this thread. I have made $150 on amazon kindle in just 1 month. I started on the 8th of febuary and have made what i never thought of. God bless you op
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Julivas(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please house can i start this with a phone?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Julivas:
Please house can i start this with a phone?

A serious business like this you want to start it with a phone? Get a laptop or a desktop. Spend little money to get more money.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
craigkoel1989:
Thanks for this thread. I have made $150 on amazon kindle in just 1 month. I started on the 8th of febuary and have made what i never thought of. God bless you op

Welcome to the group, just keep publishing and you Amazon will reward you more than you can imagine. Bless you sir..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kolobi: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Is there a way one could reduce the 30% on tax's .
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
please i'm new here. i finished this my book since last year August and its rolling out in machine (hard copy). i'm even almost through with my second book. all my effort to publish by first book in amazon has been fruitless. i really need help in publishing my book in amazon. i'm stocked at the bank selection. they keep saying they don't pay to banks in my location Nigeria. i don't know if there is any other alternative.

please someone should come to my rescue. thanks.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
motivator4:
please i'm new here. i finished this my book since last year August and its rolling out in machine (hard copy). i'm even almost through with my second book. all my effort to publish by first book in amazon has been fruitless. i really need help in publishing my book in amazon. i'm stocked at the bank selection. they keep saying they don't pay to banks in my location Nigeria. i don't know if there is any other alternative.

Go open a payoneer account by going to payonner. Com and register. Then provide them that the payonner account is an American bank. They will give you and ETF and an American bank number. Then register the bank account hunger with your bank
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
AncientTimes:

Go open a payoneer account by going to payonner. Com and register. Then provide them that the payonner account is an American bank. They will give you and ETF and an American bank number. Then register the bank account hunger with your bank

thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
motivator4:

Best, skip that bank area for now and fill the info and start publishing your books. When you receive your payoneer info you can add that
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
bros1234:

Best, skip that bank area for now and fill the info and start publishing your books. When you receive your payoneer info you can add that

thanks dear. cool.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Besto(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
motivator4:

thanks dear. cool.

You can't successfully publish without the bank details so follow the other advice.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Besto:

You can't successfully publish without the bank details so follow the other advice.

have already signed up with the payoneer.com and my application has been approved. expecting my card b/w 4th-13th April according to the mail they sent to me.

I will go to my bank with the card when it arrives.

please how do the payoneer team make their own charges. hope their charges are not much.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by zuluh: 3:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Are you a writer, creator or publisher of digital contents like E-books, Audiobooks, E-zines, Mp3s?

You can make money uploading your digital content files (E books, Audiobooks, etc) in different formats on zuluh.com

To Upload contents on Zuluh,

1. Click 'Sell on zuluh' to register on the platform.

2. Click on 'add products' on the vendors dashboard and follow the instructions to upload any digital content file..

The first 20 E-books published on zuluh will be given massive exposure in the planned viral advert boost to launch the platform...

Have a great time publishing with zuluh.com

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by konjinokillme(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
craigkoel1989:
Please what niche are you into.. Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kolobi: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
how suitable is this cover

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Besto(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
kolobi:
how suitable is this cover

You can actually do better.. Not fair enough.. Most especially the fonts to the font size and also your color combo else the background is fair
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello House, I am sorry for delaying with the video on how to format your book for creastpace. I am still working on. Part my big problem was using a video editor to zoom in and out. I am sorry for the delay. Hopefully, I release the video before weekend. I apologize.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
mk82 AncientTimes Bros1234.... I don't know why I see wonderful threads like this after a very long time... I've read through pages 0-69 and I'm over motivated... I just hope it ain't too late..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Besto(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2017
motivator4:

have already signed up with the payoneer.com and my application has been approved. expecting my card b/w 4th-13th April according to the mail they sent to me.

I will go to my bank with the card when it arrives.

please how do the payoneer team make their own charges. hope their charges are not much.

They charge 30$ annual for servicing...that your cover page..you can so beta b4 putting it on kdp.it should have been more abstract to your book content.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Cousim:
mk82 AncientTimes Bros1234.... I don't know why I see wonderful threads like this after a very long time... I've read through pages 0-69 and I'm over motivated... I just hope it ain't too late..

No, it is not too late. I just recently began kindle publishing and I am earning money by God's mercies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.